Twenty-Six.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

"Unnie?"

 

I blinked out of my daze and looked up, just as Min Jae walked in. She smiled but I could tell the concern look in her eyes. I smiled, trying to forget what have been haunting me horribly since that field trip to the amusement park.

 

Its been a week and I have been acting strangely...

 

Thats what I've been hearing from the others but... I don't know. All I know I've been feeling space out and lonely myself eventhough there were the rest to accompany me.

 

On Monday, Min Jae and Key took me out for shopping but I was too much in my own thoughts to even say a compliment or even bother on seeing the clothes at all.

 

On Tuesday, Onew took me out for a coffee date and tried to crack his lame jokes on me but it didn't work. He kept waving his hand in front of me, trying to gain my attention whenever my eyes diverted from him and looked out. He sighed and shake his head once, I think.

 

On Wednesday, Jonghyun took me to the karoake again and tried to hype the spirits up with my favourite songs. I was too distracted and slumped on the couch, watching him sing and dance, getting all hyper. I felt more gulity for having to put him down, seeing him so quiet after the session as he send me home.

 

On Thursday, Minho pulled me out for a jog in the morning. When he didn't get my attention, he tried again, taking me out to the basketball court and play basketball. I let him win all the games, not wanting to play at all. He was disappointed having to see my mood, seeing me walk away hopelessly from the court.

 

On Friday, Key tried to cook my favourite food with Min Jae and the rest of them. Taemin was there and he seem to be so happy to join in but by the time they were finished, I shook my head and said I was not hungry, excusing myself to the room. Everyone watched me leave with low spirits but there was only one pair of eyes that were more intense than the rest and I didn't need to turn to see who it was.

 

On Saturday, I went out to find a part time job at one of the restaurants in the main district of Seoul. They will get back to me soon, they said after the interview and all. I smiled and thanked them and most of the day, I walked around lifelessly around the main district before hopping on the bus and head home.

 

On Sunday, I'm rolling on my bed, trying to read a book but nothing is getting in. Everytime the main character is getting close with the heartthrob, my own heart squeezed painfully and I stopped there, not wanting to read further. I was left to just listening to my music or doing something else, apart from anything to remind me of what happened last week at the amusement park.

 

"Whats up?" I asked, patting the space on my bed and sat cross-legged, taking a pillow and placing it on my lap.

 

"You...." She muttered, staring at me, "You've been acting strangely...."

 

"I have?" I repeated, "I don't think so...."

 

"Unnie...." She said, the tone of her voice made me look up and meet her eyes, "You've been acting like something has been bothering you...since that day at the amusement park...."

 

I shook my head and shivered slightly when I heard her muttered the word, 'amusement park'

 

"I'm fine...." I told her, "Really...."
 

She was about to go on when someone knocked on the door. I looked up the same time that she did,

 

The door of my bedroom slid open and my heart stopped.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TAEMIN'S POV.

 

I couldn't stop thinking...

 

Thinking about her.

 

Eversince that day at the amusement park....

 

"Go..."

 

I looked up and saw Minho staring at me intensely. He looked so worried and concerned for his cousin, his features changed a lot and he looked so serious. Like when he was training hard during one of our practise days. I blinked and stared at him.

 

"Go...." He said again, "Its you that has been on her mind....You didn't complete what you're suppose to do..."

 

I gulped and was about to argue but he silenced me with a glare.

 

"Arasso..."

 

I walked to her room and heard two voices talking. I could recognise the voices. The one that sounded so worried and concerned was probably Min Jae. The other hopeless and sounded rather weak was Hye Rim.

 

I gulped, having to recall all those comments and frustrations that the hyungs lash it out on me during the past one week.

 

How dead and tired she looked.

 

How hopeless and lifeless.

 

How she looked so pathetic and might drop dead anytime soon.

 

All because of me.

 

I gulped feeling the gulit bulding in me again and tried to gather enough courage to face her.

 

On Friday when we made dinner, she looked so distant and didn't bother looking at anyone else. Her actions were more rigid and stiff like a robot rather than her usual self. I was about to ask her whats wrong at the dinner table when she stood up, said she was not hungry and left the table. Just like that.

 

My heart sank. Everyone's eyes was on me just as my eyes sank down to the food laid in front of me.

 

I excused myself then, saying the same and then headed home. I couldn't bear the thought it had all been my fault.

 

I knocked on the door and heard the girls stopped talking. Thats' your cue, a voice in my head muttered and I slid the door open.

 

Min Jae didn't looked surprise to find me there. She smiled a little, "Annyeong oppa~"

 

"Min Jae..." I muttered her name before taking a deep breath and looked at Hye Rim.

 

It was then I saw the shocked look in her eyes, how frozen and petrified she looked. She didn't expect me of course, and she didn't thought she would. She was about to argue when Min Jae just stood up and pecked her forehead, walking past me. I walked in and slid the door close.

 

Hye Rim suddenly moved to the window, her back towards me. I could tell she didn't want to see me then, from the way her body language was practically slapping me in the face.

 

I gulped and stood near the door, prepared in case she wanted to throw things at me.

 

"Hye Rim...."

 

Her name when I called out was so beautiful on my lips....

 

But she was not turning to see me at all.

 

I called her a few times more.

 

Still she didn't budge.

 

I grew out of options to play nice. I took a deep breath and walked up to her, putting a hand on her shoulder and turning her around to look at me. She didn't even looked at me but gave a little jerk at my touch and a whimper.

 

Before I knew what I was doing, I slid my hand down to hers and interlocked our fingers.

 

"Thats it...." I muttered, "I'm taking you out....officially..."

 

Just like that, I dragged her out of the room.