Four.

Tracing To You.

The first thing that woke me up the next day was groaning and the constant springy sound from the bed next to me and the door of the toilet opening and closing. I shot up of the bed to see Min Jae jumping back into bed, clutching her stomach and again. She squirmed on the bed like a dying caterpillar and I sighed. 

 

"Min Jae-ah...." I groaned and messed up my bed hair again, "Indigestion again?!" 

 

She pouted and nodded. 
 

I dragged my heavy feet out and walked out of the bed, walking to my luggage and digging through the things I brought here. I managed to find a heat pack I bought the night before and start to heat it up by breaking the substance inside the pack. I brushed my bed hair away from my face and sighed, kneeling on my knees in front Min Jae's bed. 

 

"Here," I said, pulling a little of her shirt up and placed the heat pack on her stomach. She jerked a little at the heat that was penetrating from the pack but I comforted her and slowly placed the pack on her stomach. 

 

I patted her bed, as she crawled up to the pillow and I pulled the sheets over her. She looked slightly pale but I managed to buy some food for her the night before at the convienience store. There was no junk food but ramen noodles and a few fruits. Plus banana milk. 

 

"Don't drink the banana milk," I warned her, "Your stomach is still a little weak. Drink water, arasso?" 

 

She nodded and slowly drifted back to sleep. I giggled and turned the air con a little bit lower to cool her sweaty figure and headed to wash and change. 

 

Spending the whole night reading the diary and finally getting some details on where the house might probably be. The owner of this diary probably wrote all the directions to the places she went. I took a map that I had and began to cross out certain places stated in the diary, where she went and everything. It seems like she prefer to head around the neighbourhood to chill and find something interesting. 

 

I managed to square out something after crossing out all the places. 

 

Right in the middle was a street and probably a house that I was looking for. 

 

I breathed a sighed of relief and stared at the messy map that I did last night before I knocked out. I picked up my backpack and grabbed my jacket, leaving a note for Min Jae in case she woke up. I left her the prepaid number I bought the moment we landed here and left. 

 

Walking to the nearest bus stop, I tugged my bag higher and let my sneakers make squeaking noises on the floor. It was close to summer but the winter breeze was still around. I slid my hands into my jacket and kept walking. Looking at the direction I'm suppose to go, I manage to catch the bus before it left the bus stop. 

 

I had to keep a look out as I made into the bus and look at the map at the same time. I almost missed the stop but I managed to drop off at the correct one when I asked the bus driver who kindly helped me. I thanked him and alight the bus, rubbing my hands together and stop myself from sneezing. I rubbed my nose red and continued walking, trying to get use to the cold temperatures that my own country do not have. 

 

I walked down the road and noticed that all the houses looked old. 

 

What caught my eye was how big the houses here was. The brick walls was of different colours and it changes after every 100m or so. I gulped and noticed also how old and ancient this houses were. I pondered on how to find the house I need to find when I noticed the family names on the main gates. 

 

I thought I caught a glimpse of the one I was looking for and my feet quickened as I ran up to the residence. I paused in front of the door, looking at the huge oak doors and my lips. I sighed and brought my hand up to the door, knocking on it. 

 

I thought no one would come at the door after what it felt like 5 whole minutes. I was about to step away and walk away but the lock went unlocked and there was a harsh pull on the old door. 

 

I turned and widened my eyes just to see someone standing there. 

 

Someone tall, 

 

huge eyes, 

 

sculptured lips, 

 

and hot...ABS. 

 

Yes, the guy was practically half standing there. 

 

I was about to open my mouth but the guy looked at me, ignoring the fact he was half- in front of me. 

 

"Neh?" He asked me, looking at me, "You're not Korean," 

 

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hips. Obviously I'm not Korean, judging from my tanned skin. I stepped one step close to him and he took a step back. I my lips and tried not to get embarass by the abs on his stomach. And he worked out too, judging from his arms and-

 

"Are you done judging me?" He asked coldly, "Not mean to be rude but if you are a sasaeng fan, then you better run along and-" 

 

I know what a sasaeng fan means but I didn't actually thought I was going to be call one. My anger nearly flared by the way the guy gave me the cold shoulder attitude. I shut him up with a glare. 

 

"Sasaeng fan?!" I made a scoffing noise and looked at him, "Who do you think you are? An idol?" 

 

He shut his mouth and was about to argue back when someone else moved to the door and opened the door wider. 

 

"Minho-ah, who is it?" The old lady spoke and stared at me when she saw me standing there. She looked at me from up and down and up and down again. I tried to put a smile but after dealing with this guy, I don't think I can. 

 

She stared at my eyes for a moment and her features soften a little. I looked at her and smiled, introducing myself a little for her and put my hand out. She didn't hesitate to take my hand and start pulling me in. 

 

"Minho-ah," She said as we passed by the boy named Minho, "Prepare some drinks and bring it to my room." 

 

Minho muttered a yes and glared at me when I glared at him again. 

 

"Oh, Minho-ah," She turned to him and put a finger up, pointing to his half- body, "Get a shirt please, we have a guest." 

 

I stared at Minho to see his face as he opened his mouth to argue but shut it back up again. I stuck my tongue at him and he narrowed his eyes at me, clearly saying how much we both totally hate each other at first glance.