Thirty Four.

Tracing To You.

MINHO'S POV. 

 

I burst through the door, panting and sweating from head to toe but I didn't really care. 

 

Key was in the living room with Onew hyung and they were discussing about something before I came in to interrupt the party. They both looked up at the same time but it was Key who approach me first. Everything about him at that time screamed guarded or warning. He looked like he might just reach for anything nearest to him and throw it at me. My eyes darted to the side and the closest was the wall phone. I gulped, thinking about the thing hitting straight to my face. 

 

"Minho..." Key said, even his tone sounded guarded, 

 

"Key..." I replied, "I need to see Hye Rim... I want to apologise." 

 

The moment he heard the word, 'apologise', something in his face soften but his body language were still on guard mode. I watched him as he turned and looked at Onew and they exchanged a long eye contact. Key turned and looked at me, his body clearly blocking the way to the rooms. I know she had to be in there... most likely with Taemin . 

 

"She's resting...Look, Minho..." Key began but I cut him off. 

 

"I know what I said was heartless but you know me. When I'm mad, anything just lash out like that," I sighed, "I really didn't mean it and she's my cousin. I should be more caring to her than anyone else." 

 

Key sighed and looked at me. He read something off my eyes and nodded, moving out of my way. 

 

"She's asleep though... Taemin's with her," Key filled me in. 

 

I nodded and head to the room. 

 

I opened the door and saw two bodies hugging together in a single bed of a double decker. There was one smaller than the other and clearly it looks wrong but I could tell who's who. Taemin is the skinny one and Hye Rim is the slightly fleshy one. Taemin was hugging her to sleep, probably all worried about her. 

 

I shifted a little and move closer. The sheets stirred a little and then I saw a hand rubbing sleepy eyes. 

 

She looked at me and then frowned. She ce more, looking around her before her eyes settle on Taemin's face. Her lips twitched a little, like she was trying not to smile but she turned to me with those puffy red eyes. 

 

"Hye Rim...." I called out to her, settling at the bed's end, "I...I...I didn't mean..." 

 

She shook her head and shifted slightly so she was sitting up. Taemin's arms were on the bed. He didn't move a little yet. She looked at me and muttered, 

 

"Mian... I didn't mean to push you to far either.... I shall take the blame, not you..." She sighed, reaching for my hand and squeezed it, "Cousins?" 

 

I gave her my side smile and squeezed her hand back, "Forever..." 

 

She smiled, rubbing her eyes, "God, I'm so tired...." 

 

I ruffled her hair and kiss her forehead, "Sleep more then." 

 

She looked at me and then at Taemin and at me once more. "I.... I....Taemin..." 

 

I saw her hesitation but shook my head and chuckle a little, "Accompany him.... He did that for you, didn't he? At least play nice and stay with him..." 

 

She regarded my words and pout. She looked at him before she sighed and said, "I'll see you back at home then...." 

 

I nodded and made my way out of the room, the heavy burden lifted from my shoulders. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HYE RIM'S POV. 

 

I lied back down just as Minho exited the room. I lie awake, staring at the metal patterns on the top of the bottom bed, just as a pair of arms sneak around me and pulled me closer. I stiffened, not getting used to the fact of sleeping with boys. Sleeping as in, sleeping beside them and not with them. 

 

I turned and looked at him, my hands absentmindlessly tracing his face. I noticed then how much perfection there was in such an imperfection. I smiled and became daring, rubbing my thumb on his cheek. He stirred a little, nuzzling his face into my hand. 

 

I giggled quietly and decide to be more daring. I leaned closer and kissed his forehead. He stirred a bit more, his legs tangled with mine. I stayed still for a moment, before continue to leave small pecks. 

 

A peck on a forehead, 

 

A peck on his left eyelid, 

 

A peck on his right eyelid, 

 

A peck on his nose, 

 

A peck on his left cheek, 

 

A peck on his right cheek, 

 

I stopped then, waiting to see if he would stir up again. When he didn't, I smiled and stopped. I didn't want to push it, didn't want to force myself into something that I know I would regret later. I retreated back on my side, looking at him. He breathed in and out evenly. 

 

I was starting to stare out of space when I felt his fingers laced with mine. I blinked and looked down, seeing our fingers together. The sudden warmth and wanting was so intense, I gulped and blinked, looking up. 

 

And then I regret it. 

 

His brown orbs staring right into mine, blinking. He just stayed still for a few moments, I could see his eyes travelling all over my face. I breathed in and felt the sudden redness rushing to my cheeks. 

 

I was about to open my mouth and say something when he interrupted me. 

 

"You forgot one part...." He noted, not smiling at all. 

 

I was still in a dazed, still in confusion. 

 

Am I dreaming? 

 

"M-mwoh?" I stuttered, not recalling what he meant. 

 

"You forgot the lips,"

 

He said this, leaning closer and shutting his eyes. I felt myself doing the same thing too just as he closed the gap and gave it to me. I couldn't breathe and all I could think of was... 

 

I love him.

 

I love him. 

 

I love him. 

 

Lee Taemin was the first guy to give me my first kiss throughout my whole life.