Sixteen.

Tracing To You.

I walked to the supermarket, keeping my eyes on the ground. I kicked a small stone and almost tripped when strong pair of arms gripped me. 

 

Taemin pulled me back and I almost slipped again, before I felt his arms around me. 

 

He whispered in my ear, "Kencanah?" 

 

I gulped and turned to look at him. I was a little tense when I realised how close his face was to me. I gulped and nodded, just as the realisation hit his eyes and he finally let me go. 

 

"M-m-mian...." He scratched his head nervously, turning red. 

 

I smiled and shook my head. "Kencanah...." 

 

He nodded and puffed his cheeks out, walking with me again. I smiled and wished secretly how I could be in his arms again. I shake my head a little. 

 

I should really stop thinking about him. 

 

I continued walking, looking around. I smiled, walking into the supermarket. 

 

"Oo sae oh sae yo!" 

 

I turned to the Ahjumma and smiled, bowing to her. She smiled back just as she frowned again and looked at the person coming up behind me. I turned to see Taemin who greeted her the same way. She almost jumped and squealed at his presence, making me look at him weirdly. 

 

I walked away, unfolding a piece of paper that Min Jae wrote on and pass to me. I looked through the shelves just as Taemin dart in to the same row and scratched his head anxiously. I looked at him and ignored him for a while, as I picked out the things and dump them in to a trolley which I took earlier. 

 

"What was that all about?" I asked him as I looked at the list and then at the shelves of food. 

 

Taemin looked up blurly, "What?" 

 

"Ahjumma was squealing just looking at you...." I pointed out, still ignoring his presence there. 

 

"Oh...ah....Err...." He hesistated a lot but I wasn't really paying attention.

 

"Nevermind...." I shook my head and looked at him. I flapped the paper in front of him and pouted, "I can't seem to find this things." 

 

He looked at my pouting lips and chuckled. I looked at him, thinking he has gone nuts and blushed. 

 

He pointed at my lips and said, "You look cute..." 

 

"W-what?" I blinked and pushed my hair back, "Please, no...stop...." 

 

He nodded and shake his head, looking at the list. He still kept his smile on, reading the list. After a while, he motioned with his hand to follow him and I did. 

 

He helped me find all the things in the list. I was picking something out from the biscuit shelf while he was choosing a biscuit packet on the opposite shelf. I had to tip toe a little, reach for it when he wrapped his arm around my waist and helped me instead. I jerked at his touch, blinking at the sudden closeness between the both of us. He shoved the biscuit into my hand and smiled. 

 

I opened my mouth and wanted to say something when he pulled away and took the trolley with him. I bit my lower lip and cursed myself for being a fool to let him touch me. 

 

ert. 

 

I sighed and quickly followed him to the cashier counter where the ahjumma smiled weirdly at him as she packed all the stuff. I watched them both and shivered at the thought of both of them kissing just now. 

 

Eeww~

 

I saw the amount and was about to take the money out when Taemin stopped me and smiled at the ahjumma. 

 

"Ahjumma, joom kkaka juseyo? (please give me a discount)" 

 

I blinked and looked at him, seeing it seems impossible to even get a discount. I gripped his forearm and looked at him. 

 

"Taemin, its okay. We can pay with-" 

 

"Neh...." 

 

I blinked and looked at the Ahjumma who gave us a 10% discount off the items we bought. I left the shop, gaping like an idiot. 

 

Before we reached the house, I turned to him, with the plastic bags in hand. He looked at me innocently, like a blur mushroom. 

 

"Neh?" He smiled again.....I ALMOST LOST WHAT I WANTED TO SAY!

 

I gulped and glared at him. 

 

"Who are you?! To ask for a discount from an old lady like that?!" 

 

He was about to explain, looking worried when I shut him up and silenced him. 

 

"Just shut it....I don't know how the hell you persuade her and all but I don't want to know." I was about to walk away but I turned back to him again, "I'm never going to the shop with you again. You know what, I can go myself!" 

 

He gaped at me, as I turned around sharply and stormed off into the house.