Nineteen.

Tracing To You.

"Unnie...." 

 

I looked at Min jae who was feeding herself a box of strawberries I bought earlier. She smiled and enjoyed eating them, smiling like a fool as she lazed on my bed. I was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, reading a storybook. 

 

"Neh?" 

 

She smiled and rolled on my bed, until she laid on her tummy. She beamed and said, 

 

"We should just stay here...I don't want to head back to Singapore." 

 

I dropped my jaw and looked at her. 

 

"What?!" 

 

She beamed wider, "I'm serious.... Here is cool.... and Singapore is getting boring anyways..." 

 

"Yah!" I reached for a small cushion beside me and threw at her, "Michyeoseo?!" 

 

She giggled and then looked at me seriously, "Aniyo.... I applied for a school already, by the way!" 

 

"MWOH!?" 

 

I swear I could have died from a heart attack. I facepalmed myself and cursed at her mentally. Sometimes, I know why she is born.... to annoy the hell out of me. But most of the times, she is too adorable and nice to be annoyed at.... 

 

Not until times like this... 

 

"Why... you!" 

 

Before I could reach her, the door knocked and we both paused, mid-way trying to get out of each other's way and stared at the door. She looked at me and I looked at her. We exchanged an expression before I reached out for the door and slide it open. 

 

"Mian hamnida if I interrupted," Jonghyun muttered, looking at the both of us. 

 

I blushed slightly still a little shock but Min Jae recovered fast and was jumping her way to him.

 

Aegyo mode.... FULL MODE. 

 

"Oppa~" She pouted, using her aegyo, "Tell Unnie to stay here longer.... better to study here than to go back~Please?" 

 

I blinked, reaction a little too late and was about to debate when Jonghyun looked at me. He looked pretty convinced with the aegyo mode and looked at me seriously. 

 

"Yah, you wanna leave so soon?" He came up to me, "The party just started...." 

 

"I...I..." I was speechless and then I glared at Min Jae, "Yah!"

 

She giggled and clapped her hands happily like a kid just as Taemin and Key came in as well. 

 

She did the same to the other two, using her aegyo....

 

Aish, sometimes I wish she was not born with the ability to act cute and everything goes her way all the time. I had to give in most of the time... Aish...

 

Key started blurting out first. 

 

"Yah.... don't leave! Min Jae! I need her here!" Key pouted, looking at me. 

 

"Then she can stay longer....I need to rush back anyways," I said, falling on my bed, and folding my arms. 

 

"Wae?!" Min Jae came up to me, "You have nothing much back at home anyways...." 

 

"Y..Y...Yah!" 

 

Argh, she just had to burst the bubble. 

 

"Hyung told me that you were bored of Singapore already....then come and stay in Korea!" Jonghyun beamed, patting my shoulder. 

 

"But..." 

 

"Stay for another week," 

 

I looked up just as the rest of them looked up too. Taemin looked at me with hopeful eyes. He looked straight in to mine and I felt the blush creeping up on me again. I gulped and looked away, closing my eyes. 

 

They kept quiet, well, most of them. Key and Min Jae immediately jumped into the latest fashion trends going on and their next shopping trip. Jonghyun happened to join in, hearing something that he needed and wanted. There was only one pair of eyes on me and that was the most deepest and most beautiful I have ever seen. 

 

Gosh, did I just think that his eyes were beautiful? I must be nuts. 

 

I gulped and cleared my throat, looking at my lap before saying. 

 

"Let's stay then...."