Seventy One.

Tracing To You.

MIN JAE'S POV.

 

"Unnie!"

 

"Ahh, Min Jae!"

 

I hugged my unnie real tight, having to miss her a lot. I smiled and nuzzled my head against her shoulder like a kitty. She grew use to having me showing lots of affection, thus she pats my head and smile.

 

"Minho-ah..." She said, using informalities like no one's business.

 

Minho nods and took a seat next to the bed, smiling. He looked at us again as she hugged me and muttered a couple of times how much she misses me.

 

"Aish," She pinches my cheeks, "Is it me or did you gain weight?" 

 

"Aish," I slapped her hand away, "I didn't !" 

 

I heard her laugh and then she smiled, "Aigoo...." 

 

"Unnie ah," I poked her arm, "I heard something from Oppa...." 

 

"Hmm?" I looked at her as she looked up and sighed, "Mwoh?" 

 

"Heard what?" She asked, her guard up and she looked tense. 

 

"Heard about...." I bit my lip and looked at Minho for help. He stood up and walked towards us both. She looked at Minho and then at me. 

 

"What did you guys hear about?" 

 

Its been a week and the reason why Taemin didn't came in today was... 

 

I recalled the past week and saw how clueless Unnie looked when I asked her. But I knew that she could tell what I was going to say and where this was going to. She bit her lip and looked away, climbing off her hospital bed and tying her hair up in a ponytail. She walked to the window, not even turning to look at us. 

 

"Unnie..." 

 

She didn't turn but her tone of voice stopped me. 

 

"This is about Sungyeol," She said coldly, "Isn't it?" 

 

Minho looked at me and then pulled me back. He shook his head, telling me not to say anyting anymore. Preferably not to do anyting to even make the mood more worse than it already is. I bit my lip and looked at her as he approached her steadily and cautiously. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HYE RIM'S POV. 

 

I heard someone approaching me from behind and I turned around, my eyes sharp and fearless. 

 

Minho took a step back, too stunned to see the fearless look in my eyes. 

 

I could keep on saying that I don't love Taemin. But I know my heart says otherwise. I bit my lip to stop the tears from falling as I continue trying to keep my guard up and my poker face on. 

 

"Wae?!" I muttered, "What's wrong with Sungyeol?!" 

 

"I.. I didn't say anything," Minho said, 

 

"Just shut it, Minho!" I raised my voice, "SHUT IT!" 

 

He keep quiet and stepped furter back, standing beside Minjae. Minjae looked at Minho who looked at her and then they looked at me. 

 

"Unnie...." 

 

"Andwae....." I muttered, shaking my head and looking away again, "Let me just have my own decisions now... you guys are pressurising me and are making me feel stress.... I'm free to go about my own decisions!" 

 

"But...." Minho muttered, 

 

"Taemin is fine on his own..." I said, though the words said were breaking my heart... 

 

"He is fine by his own...." I repeated, my tears falling once more...