Sixty.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

I walked in shortly after Taemin did, sharing a quick kiss before getting in the class.

 

Taemin squeezed my hand before he smiled and entered the room.

 

The door opened and he entered, making the other two girls giggle in excitement and called on him. He smiled and waved to them, approaching them.

 

I sighed, watching through the small window of the door, seeing them all over Taemin.

 

At first thought, I figured I should just leave and walked away.

 

And then I thought about Taemin and how he wanted to do everything with me, and he will fight on even when the whole world go against us.

 

"You're my only exception," He whispered into my ear before he left me.

 

I smiled and pushed the door opened and entered, ignoring the constant flirtations of the girls around him. He looked over at me and then sighed. I looked up slightly and met his eyes, those true and loving eyes, saying nothing but sorry in them. I smiled a little and got ready for class.

 

I heard footsteps coming up to me from behind and the door closed for a moment.

 

I felt arms around me and smiled.

 

"Hey,"

 

I turned and smiled widely, looking at Taemin. He beamed at me and then nudged his chin to the door.

 

"The girls are out to the toilet..."

 

"Mhmm...." I looked around.

 

"Ppoppo?" He asked, before leaning down and capturing my lips again.

 

I kissed him softly, my right hand cupping his cheek and brushing my thumb over them. He shivered and kissed me a little more, my upper lip and tracing my lower lip. I blushed and nibbled on his lower lip before pulling away to catch my breath.

 

"God," Taemin whispered, "I miss you already,"

 

I giggled, "I miss you more,"

 

He pecked my lips before pulling away. He kissed my cheek and head to the front of the room, swinging his arms freely around.

 

I giggled and stretched at the corner, catching his stares and giggling over it.

 

The other two students came in and smile, looking over at Taemin. They said hi to me and I simply smiled at them. They head over to Taemin and class started again.

 

We went back through the dance steps that we learnt the past few lessons and did together. We looked slightly syncronised, with me missing back one or two seconds behind.

 

I was a bit disappointed with myself as the music stopped and Taemin told us to catch some water to drink. I was the first after the music finish, to walk out of the room, rubbing my face in disappointment. I almost half ran to the toilet when-

 

"Hye Rim!"

 

Someone wrapped his arms around me as I covered my face and started crying.

 

I was a disappointment, not having to get the choreography and pacing at the same time, according to the beat. The other two was better than me,

 

I couldn't dance.

 

That was all I could think at that moment, as I cried my eyes out.

 

"Hye Rim...."

 

Taemin wrapped his arms around me and pulled my hands away.

 

"Don't... You were good," He repeated, "Wuljima...."

 

I coughed and wiped my tears, leaning against the wall and sinking to the floor.

 

"I wasn't! I'm not good... dammit..." I gave out a cry of laughter as I cried, "God, why did I even bother entering into this career?"

 

He squatted in front of me and looked at me with remorseful eyes. I looked elsewhere, hearing music blasting from other dance rooms. No one was in the corridor and it was only Taemin and I. But if anyone were to find us...

 

"You should go," I told Taemin, wiping my tears.

 

Taemin hesitated and reached for something in his pocket. He took out some wet wipes and grabbed my hands before I could push him away, he held them tight and wiped my tears with the other hand.

 

"Keumanhae," He whispered, "Don't let it get to you,"

 

"You're the best dancer I have ever seen since and you can dance...." He said, "Don't let a little thing like this bother you,"

 

He picked me up and push me gently behind the side of the lockers where we were and leaned in close.

 

"Wuljima...." He muttered, kissing me softly to distract me again.

 

My spirits was lifted again as he pressed him closer and kissed me deeper.

 

After 5 minutes, he pulled away, lacing our fingers and pulling me back into the room.

 

Despite the stares from the other two, whom were giving death glares, he didn't let go.

 

And I realised then that he really meant his words when he said he will fight the world for our love.