Thirty Two.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV. 

 

I kept on running, those things that Minho said to me still echoing in my mind. 

 

I didn't know how much it hurt, thinking that maybe over here would be better than at Singapore but... 

 

"HYE RIM!" 

 

I quickened my steps, running impossibly until I couldn't stop, the adrenaline rush pushing me forward and not forcing me to stop. If I did, I would tumble and hurt myself on the ground, blood and all. I didn't want that and the only thing that can stop me is if I made a turn. 

 

My tears streamed down my face as I kept on running, the wind blowing on my face. I gritted my teeth, not caring if I were to drop dead and die right there. I didn't want to live, that all that counts. 

 

I thought my own cousin would understand but the pain he lashed at me was unbearable. 

 

It was then I realised how lonely I was and how... 

 

"HYE RIM! STOP!" 

 

I turned, realising my mistake and slowed down. I didn't know what to do but stop halfway just as strong arms caught me and made me fall. 

 

Before I know it, I was rolling on the ground with someone, before we came to a stop. I was under the person, not wanting to look at him or even what to say. I shut my eyes and pant, trying to keep up with the sudden intakes of breaths. 
 

"Hye Rim...." 

 

Taemin caressed my sweaty cheeks and pushed away the hair from my face and looked at me. He panted, catching up with his own breaths. He looked at me, wiping my tear-stained cheeks. 

 

"Hye Rim....Oh God, Hye Rim..." 

 

I didn't know what to do.

 

All I needed was someone to be there with me. Someone to hug and confront with nothing but hugs. I cried, wrapping my arms around him and cried in his shirt. 

 

Taemin was stunned, frozen when he felt me hugged him. He didn't know what to do, patting me anxiously. 

 

I, however,clinging on to him like clinging onto dear life. I cried into his shirt, gripping his shirt. 

 

"I'm...." I began to mutter, "I'm not...I'm not..." 

 

"Sshhhh~" He hugged me and lifted me up like a feather, sitting on the bench. 

 

"I'm.....I'm....useless....." I muttered over and over again, 

 

Taemin stopped me, "Aniyo...you're not....stop... Hye Rim..." 

 

"Mi-min-minho said so...." I cried more, "I want to die...." 

 

"Hye Rim....sshhh~" Taemin rocked us side to side, sighing and looking up, hoping not to meet anyone's attention. He sighed and lifted me again, "I'm taking you home..." 

 

"Aniyo!" I gripped his shirt, "Minho....Minho...." 

 

He sighed and nodded, "I'll bring you somewhere safe...." 

 

I whimpered in his shirt, just as he walked all the way to somewhere.