Fifty Four.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

The reason to my anger?

 

I shifted uncomfortably on the toilet seat, waiting like a fool. My glory facing the toilet bowl, a sigh of relief slip out of my lips.

 

"Yah! Min Jae-ah! Ppaliwah!" I yelled from the toilet seat, groaning and trying to stretch my neck to see what she was doing in my room.

 

"Aish! Jakkaman!" She yelled back, groaning in annoyance before, "I FOUND IT!"

 

"Ppali!" I screamed back, putting my hands forth and move in a grabbing kind of way.

 

She tsked at me as she slip the sanitary pad through the small inch of the door, not wanting to see me.

 

Can't blame her.

 

But I'm soooooo  in the mood for blaming people unknowingly.

 

I quickly took it from her and put it on before rolling my stain undies and pants in a ball.

 

"God," I muttered as I messed my hair and came out of the toilet. Min Jae was sitting on my bed, leaning down casually and looking at me like I was something interesting, "I hate it when I'm on periods!"

 

I almost yelled the last part but kept it low. I didn't want anyone to know I was on period. I groaned and rush back out, walking to the laundry room at the back of the guest house and dump the dirty contents in it. I was in no mood to do proper cleaning so I turn it on, dump a scoop of soap and a cup of detergent and shut the washing machine as it began to run.

 

my life.

 

I walked out of the door just to bump into Key.

 

Key was wearing a ponytail on his head and a loose shirt with shorts. I groaned inwardly as I tried to avoid him. He sensed my tense and dark aura, turning to me.

 

"Periods?" He asked, like the word was meant to be said so casually without a tinge of redness.

 

"God," I muttered, before rolling my head around to look at him.

 

He had a lollipop in his mouth. He was on it and smiled when he saw me. He fumbled with something in his pocket before taking it out and handing to me.

 

"Lollipop? Strawberry flavoured with milk," He said, ignoring the fact I was going to swallow him up like a lion.

 

Something dinged in me and I took the sweet, unwrapping the wrapper and on it.

 

Sweet...

 

"Komawo," I muttered, scratching my nose a little before walking back to my room.

 

I found another person, aside from Min Jae, to keep me company and happy during this bleeding times.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next day, I almost screamed at Jonghyun and Onew when they teased me about my quietness.

 

Key shot them a glare before I exploded and they kept silent at the breakfast table.

 

I almost threw my food away but Minho had to spoil the moment with his smart words.

 

"Shut the up if you're just brainless," I muttered, leaving him in total shock when I walked out of the house with a door slammed after me.

 

The best part? Taemin didn't show up that breakfast and it darkened my mood more.

 

I was practically quiet the whole school time, everyone ignoring me as usual though there were a few close ones who ask me if I was okay. A girl, Hye Jin, knew how it was like going through periods and she does the same like me. She was my shear of light through the school period, enlightening me with sweets and small snacks to chew on from time to time.

 

The thing I hated the most when I'm on period was that my appetite was as fit as a cow. I ate anything that was given to me, whether I like it or not, swallow up with water. I didn't want anyone to be fascinated but it seems like oppas were.

 

"Don't say a word and let her be," Hye Jin muttered to the rest with a warning tone that sounded calm when we were eating in the cafeteria.

 

I shot her a small smile as I chewed hungrily on my sandwich.

 

That afternoon, I had to drag myself to the academy to train.

 

I nearly head bang into the wall when I arrive at the building, knowing that I had lessons with that stupid Mushroom head.

 

Just as I was about to turn back, Songsaenim caught me.

 

"Eodiyoh ka il kayo? (Where are you going?)" He asked me, putting his hands on his hips, "Not skipping are you?"

 

I gulped.

 

"A...aniyo, I forgot ... some-"

 

"Hye Rim! You're late!"

 

Oh God, stab me already....

 

Taemin stood beside me and look at me. He was panting, wearing a red shirt and black pants today. One side of his pants were pulled up to his knees. I groaned inwardly and shot daggers at him as he exchanged a few words with Songsaenim.

 

"They are great... Its great to teach a small class," He replied,

 

I shall take this time to....

 

"Hye Rim," Taemin said with a stern voice, "Classes are that way,"

 

I groaned and cursed him mentally, heading to class before he could  catch up with me.

 

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you Lee Taemin...

 

As I walk in, the other two girls were chatting animatedly.

 

Well, more like gossiping.

 

They were comparing how much Taemin flirt with them, giggling like idiots on the dance floor as they stretched. I didn't bother saying hi to them, stretching on my own in the corner. I was too pissed and too moody to actually even face them.

 

Taemin walked in, smiling at the other two. He announced that he's starting, his eyes on me.

 

God, since when did he became so stern?

 

I mentally threw a flying pan in his direction as I positioned myself behind the other two, following Taemin as he began stretches. He turned the music up, blasting through the speakers that were fixed at the each corner of the room. He has a feeling for rhythm, tapping his feet as he listen to the music and stretch. I was tapping my feet too, my anger at a low for now. I could picture a chereo in my head-

 

"Hye Rim, pay attention," He said, staring at me through the full length wall mirrors opposite us.

 

I fought back the urge to curse but he was at an advantage. It was HIS territory and not mine.

 

"Neh, Songsaenim...." I groaned.

 

"Oppa will do," He said, earning a few giggles from the two in front.

 

Oh God, so mushy...

 

He started with teaching the basics, body isolation. He taught us the first round, before letting us try.

 

"Just try, don't stop. I'll go around and help," He said reassuringly.

 

The two in front of me were proposely doing it wrongly. Taemin went to them and help them both.

 

He was touching them.

 

I saw his hands touching their faces as he taught them the isolation for the neck. I saw them blush and touching him back, grabbing his hand when they can. I groaned and shut my eyes, not wanting to watch.

 

My heart is shattering as I watched him. I groaned and walked up, standing slightly away from all of them and doing it on my own. My neck hurts but I kept doing it.

 

"Chadaesoyo, Hye Rim," He came up to me, making me jerk a little at his sudden presence.

 

He was about to help me, his hands outstretch to touch me.

 

I know I should stop him.

 

How his hands were all over me, holding me....

 

I was going to give in and forgave him.

 

I slapped his hand away before he could even.

 

"Don't touch me," I hissed, glaring at him.

 

He was stunned for a moment before he walked away. I felt like tearing, holding back those angry tears as he moved on to the next exercise.

 

For one more hour, I never let him near me.

 

I watched as he laughed and flirted with the other two girls, touching their stomachs to help them with chest isolation. They were giggling, smiling and acting cute in front of him. He just took it all in, praising the other two. He had to praise or spot my mistake once in a while.

 

"Oppa!" One of the girls called on him when he was about to check on me, "Eottoke? I can't get it right!"

 

Taemin went to her willingly, not even a hesitation in his step when he left me on my own.

 

I want a break up.... NOW.

 

After 2 hours of isolation, my whole body felt stiff and aching. Taemin saw that the other two were tired as well and stop for a moment.

 

"Toilet break, girls," He said, "Be back in 5,"

 

I walked out, knowing that the two girls would probably stay longer and flirt with him more. I rubbed my temple, shutting my eyes just as I bumped into someone.

 

"Oh hey," The guy threw his hood back and picked up my towel that fell off my shoulders, "I didn't see you, cheongsul hamnida,"

 

I looked up and was stunned to see the sudden resemblance of Taemin in him.

 

"Kencanah," I mumbled. 

 

He looked at my outfit and smiled, "Dancer?"

 

"Trainee," I corrected him, "Just join in a few days ago."

 

"Good luck then," He smiled, "Whats your name?"

 

"Hye Rim," I smiled a little, at least getting attention from another was better, putting my hand out to shake his, "Song Hye Rim,"

 

"Hye Rim-sshi..." He nodded, "Kim Jongin, or Kai,"

 

"Kai..." I nodded, feeling his firm hand in mine, "Oppa or Namdongsaeng?"

 

"January baby, 1994?" He smiled shyly.

 

"July baby, 1994 as well," I smiled wider, "Oppa,"

 

He beamed more and the atmosphere slowly loosen up.

 

"Trainee?" I asked him, pulling my hand away from his warm grip.

 

"Debuting soon," He smiled, "Group called EXO,"

 

I smiled and nodded, to acknowledge it. 

 

"Hwaiting then," I said, "I need to head to the toilet,"

 

He nodded and walked past me, "See you around, Hye Rim,"

 

I smiled and waved at him, "See you,"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After that friendly meeting and a nice toilet break, I walked back to the room.

 

My mood was going down with ech step, hoping that I would do something else other than training with a bastard like-

 

"Hye Rim,"

 

I looked up just as I stepped through the door of the dance studio.

 

Jongin was there, smiling and talking to Taemin. The two girls were nowhere to be seen, probably heading to the other toilet somewhere.

 

Jongin was smiling at me and waving at me. I smiled and waved back, "Oppa,"

 

Taemin stared between Jongin and me, with a look of jealousy and disbelief.

 

Jongin pulled me over, making me face Taemin. He was shooting daggers at Jongin, and I could feel the tension around him.

 

Jongin, on the other hand, was oblivious to this. He draped his arm around me and ruffled my hair. I giggled and smiled at him, like we were long friends before the awkward meeting at the hallway.

 

"Lucky you in hyung's class," He said to me.

 

"Hyung?"

 

He nodded, "Taemin hyung is a 93-liner. We are 94-liners."

 

"Oh," I smiled, "Explains why we are so close,"

 

He took the joke and chuckled. Taemin was heaving a huge breath in and out.

 

"No flirting with my student, Jongin..." He muttered in his warning voice.

 

Jongin pulled away and gestured his hands up in surrender, "Was not planning to. She's too beautiful to resist,"

 

I blushed at the comment, "Oppa...."

 

He winked, "Its true anyways," He looked at the time, "Whoops, gotta go, training,"

 

I smiled and waved at him just as he jogged to me and planted a kiss on my forehead, "See you around, Hye Rim."

 

I blushed and looked at him, touching the spot where he kissed my forehead, "See you around, oppa..."

 

He stride out of the room, leaving the two of us alone.

 

I clapped happily and stood at my side of the room before I felt someone grabbing me arm and spinning me around to look at him.

 

Taemin.

 

He was fuming, his eyes strain to bits to stare at me with anger. His veins throbbed under his pale skin, looking more obvious now.

 

"What the hell," I pushed him away only to let him pull me closer.

 

"Why were you-"

 

"Why was I WHAT?" I managed to shove him away, "Student and Teacher relationships are not suppose to happen!"

 

He was a bit stun at the fact but he manage to retaliate, "You and I gone back way before this, Hye Rim!"

 

"It will never happen," I muttered, my eyes were glossy with tears of pain, "Minho told me the contract. No relationships allowed during your career,"

 

"Taemin, what the hell were you thinking when you thought you could get me?" I argued back, "We are not suppose to be!"

 

Just then the door opened and the other two walk in. They stiffen at the sight of us, Taemin backing away a little. I went to my bag and grab a new towel, wiping my tears away.

 

"Oppa," I heard one of them said, "Kencanah?"

 

"Neh," Taemin replied, "Hye Rim, I want to see you after class,"

 

"In your dreams," I muttered lowly, just as he made us back to our positions again and teach us a new chereo.

 

I was stuck with him for another 3 more hours before he finally dismissed us. When he did, I grabbed my bag and stride out, not caring if I should meet him after class at all.