Seventy Seven.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV. 
 

I woke up the next day, still having his arms around me. I sighed and moved slightly, groaning in pain. It was then he woke up and shook his head slightly, rubbing his eyes and looking at me. 

 

He looked blur at first before he sat up a little straighter and cleared his throat. 

 

"Oh," He muttered, "Mianhae..." 

 

I shook my head and sighed, reaching out to him.

 

"Help me up, Taemin...." I muttered and he slowly held my hand, pulling me up slowly. I gripped on his fingers and groan as the pain was still there but was slightly better than the previous time. 

 

I sighed and tried to get up. He held my waist and brought me closer.

 

"You should rest more," He muttered, holding me as I made my way to the toilet, "You're still hurting..." 

 

I sighed, "I have to do things myself, Taemin... there's always no one around and Sungyeol....Sungyeol..." 

 

I bit my lip when I thought of Sungyeol and sniffed a little. I pushed myself away from him and turned to the toilet, locking him out as I did my business. 

 

I heard him knocking on the door in frustration before something thumped and slid right down to the ground. I could picture him sitting on the ground, frustrated over everything. I bit my lip and get up from doing my business, washing my hand over the small sink and washing my face after that. 

 

"Hye Rim ah," He muttered from over the other side, "Sungyeol told me to look after you from now on...." 

 

I gulped and stared at the door as Taemin took a deep breath and a shadow moved from under the door, as he got up and thumped his head on the door before his fist followed as well. 

 

"Hye Rim ah..." He sighed, "Sungyeol said its better if youre with me... He said he couldn't take care of you and everytime he heads home after his work, he would feel gulity and remorse for not having to spend time with you, seeing your sleeping figure on the couch and the television on everytime you waited for him...." 

 

I bit my lip and looked myself in the mirror. I spotted the welled of tears threatened to spill as I covered my mouth and took deep breaths through my mouth instead of my nose that was already clogged up already. 

 

"Hyung won't be seeing you anymore," He ended off, "I have the keys and I will be looking after you...." 

 

"Hye Rim...." He said, "Just don't push me away...please?" 

 

I bit my lip more and gasped, letting the tears flow. I looked away from the mirror and shook my head, falling to the ground and curling up next to the wall. 

 

"Sungyeol...Sungyeol...." 

 

My heart broke. He left me because he felt he couldn't protect me. He couldn't be there for me. I curled myself up on the floor, not caring if its dirty or not. Is that why.... 

 

His things were all gone... How come I didn't notice?! 

 

"I'm...I'm...." I teared more. 

 

I'm the burden. Just like how I was back in my country. I bit my lip and cried more, not caring about my back anymore. 

 

I didn't know how long I was going to be cooped up in the toilet. But then I forget that the door was unlocked and I heard him coming in before I could even told him not to. He picked me up off the floor, bringing me out to the sofa in the living room. 

 

All I could do was fisted his shirt and cried in his shoulder, alternating from sobbing and hard crying. 

 

"Wuljima...." Taemin muttered each time, "Wuljima..." 

 

He should be more heartbroken, having to see that I was crying more for Sungyeol than him. But he didn't and just stayed with me, comforting me. I continued sobbing, not knowing what to do. 

 

"Unnie..." 

 

I heard Min Jae's voice and didn't bother to look up. Taemin bit his lip and let Min Jae come over and hold me close. 

 

"I heard from Umma...." She whispered, "Mianhae... wuljima..." 

 

I shook my head, muttering the words, 'I'm a burden' over and over again. 

 

My heart was breaking and my mind was whirling but I couldn't stop. 

 

Why is everything not as it is?! 

 

Taemin came over and brought me closer, lifting my chin up and making me look at him. 

 

"You are never a burden...." He muttered, before kissing my lips softly and gently.