Twenty Nine.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

It was close to 6pm when Taemin send home then.

 

I walked up the porch steps, sighing heavily.

 

The day went well.

 

After Minho's spoiler visit, Taemin and I ate quietly.

 

"I know a place to go..." Taemin mentioned to me the moment we came out of the cafe.

 

"Mhmm?" I looked at him just as he linked his arms with mine and smiled.

 

"I'll take you.... It holds a lot of memories for me...."

 

I was then dragged to this buliding with huge signs that spelled out SM ENTERTAINMENT. I was a little puzzled, having to hear the company's name from somewhere but nothing dinged in my head. I sighed and let him tugged me on, not wanting to argue at all. We were at the point where I didn't know where we were. I was a little slow in my Korean skills and I bet by the time I know where we were, it would have been night time.

 

I followed him diligently as he entered the buliding. Everyone that passed us seem to know him, bowing to him just as he bowed back in respect. I too, followed the tradition, just following as a part of respect form.

 

In my culture, we normally smile and called out the other party with a phrase that means, "May Peace Be Upon You,"

 

Here in Korea, it was different. They smile and bow, and the bows range from how much older the other party is to you and how much respect you gave them. Or maybe that was it.

 

I followed him in the lift. I noticed that everyone gave Taemin a weird look and then their eyes would drift to somewhere. I wondered where until I finally noticed in the lift.

 

Our hands.

 

I forgot just how much I have grown accustomed to holding hands with him even we only did it a few times. It was like our hands are born to be...

 

I should just shut it for now.

 

He opened the door to a corridor or doors. I could smell a certain smell and I recognised it, having to work it out a couple of times in the same scent.

 

"Ta da!" He smiled and pulled me in.

 

I had to held myself from running to him and hugging him.

 

The room had mirrors, on two of its walls except the wall that had the door and the wall beside it. I couldn't describe it much except it has glassy wooden floors that totally complement the whole environment. Not to mention to give the slick and promising moves.

 

The dance room was just what I needed.

 

He smiled, letting me take a look around.

 

"WOAH!" I smiled and clapped like a fool, "GREAT!"

 

He smiled wider and started playing a music from the corner, where I noticed, was the boom box. I listened to the music and bounced slightly to the music just as Taemin went up and started dancing.

 

I had to say.... He was good.

 

No, there is a better word for all the words you and I can think of now.

 

He was talented, with his popping and locking skills along with his body waves. I was amazed, the moment the music stopped, I realised I had opened my mouth too wide and got the only audience to laugh at me.

 

Taemin came up and shut my mouth.

 

He held my gaze at that moment before stepping aside. The redness in my cheeks was visible to the maximum that I thought I might explode like a tomato being squashed! I blinked a few times and stepped backwards.

 

"Your turn..." He said, suddenly changing the music to another song, with a touch of a button.

 

I didn't saw the remote control in his hand but the moment he changed the song, I just let my body swayed to the music.

 

Dancing has never been a difficulty for me, except when it comes to learning cheorographed steps which normally takes some while before it sinks in. But freestyle dancing was the thing I need to get it out of my system.

 

Popping and locking, stealing some moves from him when I watched him earlier, I let my body flow to the music. It was pretty much over so soon and I frowned. I shot my head up just to see Taemin clapping. He came towards me and smiled.

 

"That was awesome..." He complimented, "I didn't know you can master some moves I can't do."

 

"M-mwoh?" I didn't believe what he just said, supporting myself on my knees and staring at him. He passed a bottle and smiled.

 

"You should try out for auditions," He smiled,

 

"Auditions?"

 

He nodded, "Neh,.... SM Entertainment have auditions for talented people. Go on and join."

 

I shrugged, "Maybe...I'll think about it."

 

"Hye Rim?"

 

I blinked and stepped out of my reverie. I was standing at the door, my hand not even outstretched to turn the knob. Taemin was standing dangerously close to me, watching me with worried eyes.

 

"Neh?" I smiled, "Mian... I was just thinking..."

 

He nodded and then sighed, "You think a lot."

 

"I know I do..." I replied, "Are you heading in?"

 

He shrugged, and muttered a maybe.

 

I was about to open the door when something pulled me back.

 

I found warm and secure arms around me and the sudden heart beating was faster and clearer in my head. I breathed out just as I looked to the side and saw Taemin hugging me. His lips were so dangerously close to mine if only I can just....

 

"Hye Rim...." He muttered my name, "Don't think so much....Whatever life has given you, just take it."

 

I gulped and looked at him just as he opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled again, taking my breath away.

 

"Say yes..."

 

I nodded and stammered on the answer, "Neh...."

 

He smiled just before he pulled me in.

 

"We're home!" He announced, holding my hand in a tight and secure grip.