Forty Three.

Tracing To You.

TAEMIN'S POV.

 

I waited for her, staring at my feet on the porch steps. I heard Jonghyun making a joke of something and Minho laughing behind me. I drank another bottle of cold water, satisfied by the coolness of it, down my dry and thirsty throat. I could feel my whole body cooling off after practicing for another comeback stage after a long time.

 

"DAMN YOU GUYS!"

 

Everyone looked up then, Minho stopped laughing and Jonghyun stopped talking. Even Onew who seem to be looking into space, snapped his head towards the shout. I looked up and stared at Hye Rim, who panted and fumed. She glared at us one by one.

 

"LIARS! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, REALLY?! SHINEE?!"

 

She stopped in her tracks, her face potray betrayal and heartache. She looked like she might cry any moment. Min Jae was standing hopelessly beside her, tugging on her sleeve.

 

"Unnie...." Min Jae urged her, "Keumanhae..."

 

"ANDWAE!" Hye Rim freed her from her sleeve and stared at Min Jae, "YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE BEING BETRAYED! HOW MUCH LIES HAVE I GOT TO PUT UP WITH?!"

 

"Hye Rim...." I got up and walked towards her,

 

"Don't you freaking dare!" She glared at me and pointed a warning finger at me, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!"

 

"Its pronounced as shine-y," Key said aloud, staring at her with boring eyes.

 

"Kibum!" Onew and Jonghyun hissed just as Hye Rim turned to glare at Key.

 

I saw Key jerked a little backwards, his body shook a little. He seem intimidated by her glare. I watched carefully as Key put his hands up to surrender.

 

"What the-" Hye Rim burst out into angry tears, "! YOU STILL CAN CORRECT ME, KEY?! IS THAT IT? YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS JUST ALL SNOBBISH AND ARROGANT BASTARDS!"

 

"Oh god~" I heard Onew facepalmed himself.

 

Minho stepped forward, "We wanted to tell you sooner but-"

 

"BUT WHAT?!" Hye Rim yelled, "TELL ME THEN, IS YOUR REAL NAME MINHO?! OR IS THAT YOUR FREAKING STAGE NAME? ARE YOU REALLY RELATED TO ME?!"

 

Minho took a step forward, "Stop.... Stop this!"

 

"No," She took a step backwards, "Stop this... I don't wanna hear it.... I just... I just.... I've been lied to the whole life in Singapore and I came here and am treated the same, what the hell.... It was a damn mistake to be here,"

 

She took off, straight to the guest house with the door slammed behind her.

 

Min Jae sighed and fell on the ground. She covered her face with her hands and very soon her shoulders moved up and down. Onew got up and approached her, hugging her and comforting her. He lead her to the table and sat her down. 

 

"There, there," Onew patted her,

 

Min Jae buried her face in his shoulder. "Unnie... Unnie's had a rough day...."

 

Key spoke up now, "I didn't mean to... It just... I've been used to saying comments like that...."

 

Min Jae shook her head, "Its not that.... She.... She just wants to feel wanted.... somehow... The things she's been through..."

 

Minho nods, "I know.... but..."

 

"Someone insulted her and humiliated her in class...." Min Jae continued, "She tried to dance but she fell on her face and the whole class laughed at her,"

 

"What?" I blinked and my heart ached when I heard those words.

 

She has talent and yet,

 

"Then we tried out for auditions and we happened to saw your poster there," Min Jae sighed, "She got mad along the way,"

 

"Oh god," Jonghyun sighed, "You guys went for SM Auditions?"

 

Min Jae nodded, "I've checked on the company earlier and find out a little about it... but I didn't know that you guys were...."

 

She looked at all of us and sighed, "If only you told us earlier,"

 

"My fault," I heard Minho said, "I didn't want you to know. I thought you guys were just coming for a bit and then leave,"

 

"Still...." Min Jae replied with an annoyance in her voice.

 

Minho sighed, "Its my fault..."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

Oh god! What has the ing world comes to?!

 

I threw my bag on the floor, and start throwing things around my room. I was too mad and betrayed, I can't think straight. I cried and cried, throwing the things around only to throw more and more. Anger was bubbling like hot lava and erupted like crazy with the things I throw around. I slammed my head on the wall, getting dizzy.

 

With the energy I had left to stay awake after going crazy, I touched my forehead and felt the blood in between my fingers. I smiled a little, still getting woozy from the anger.

 

I stepped to the window and opened it wide open. The window didn't have a grill so when I stood there, staring at the group of them at the porch, I was starting to lose consciousness.

 

"IDIOTS!" I yelled, " YOU ALL!"

 

The next thing I know, I was falling right down and hit my head on to something hard and passed out.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

MINHO'S POV.

 

" YOU ALL!"

 

We all watched her, looking like a mess in her school uniform. Something red was on her head and I couldn't see it clearly.

 

And then, she fell out of the window, straight for the ground.

 

"HYE RIM!"

 

"UNNIE!"

 

Before I know it, I jumped over the railings and landed painfully on my feet, running to where she fell. Taemin was right on my heels but he got to her first, lifting her in his arms.

 

Hye Rim remained limped in his arms, like she had broken a lot of bones. Taemin shook her slowly, caressing her face and touching the blood.

 

"Omo~" I heard Key gasped and covered his mouth, looking over. Jonghyun and Onew gasped too, rooted to the ground.

 

"Unnie....Oh my god, Unnie!" Min Jae got on her knees and covered her face with her hands, crying, "Unnie!"

 

Taemin took her wrist and checked for her pulse. He then lifted her carefully close to him and put his head right over her nostrils.

 

"She's still breathing..." He said,

 

"Get her to the hospital.." Onew muttered, staring at me,

 

Jonghyun spoke up first, "I got the keys.... Ka!"

 

Everything passed in a blur. Taemin lifted her, her blood getting all over his shirt, trying carefully not to move her as much as possible. Hye Rim's face was pale and white, the blood streaming down her head was deep crimson red and thick. Min Jae cried as she followed Taemin closely, looking over at her unnie's face. Key even followed, suddenly crying. Onew stood right in front of me, looking at them.

 

"Go Minho," He ordered me, proving himself once more he was the leader, "Go and see to your cousin,"

 

I looked at him, my eyes feeling wet. I was gripping on to something, a water bottle and it was crushed in my hand like a piece of paper.

 

"Go!" Onew strained his voice, staring at me.

 

My legs took off then and very soon, we were on the way to the hospital, the crucial minutes passed by as Hye Rim's breathing slowed every minute passed.