Sixty Seven.

Tracing To You.

MINJAE'S POV.

 

 

I was walking out of the studio, seeing everyone had left. I noticed that people were pausing along the way, looking at the person leaning his back against the wall.

 

"Min Jae..."

 

I know that voice...

 

I turned just as Minho walked right into the small light that was shining from the studio. The hallways of the studios are dimmed such that it looks kinda professional but creepy at the same time. I thought maybe it was someone else but -

 

"Oppa?"

 

He sighed and continued walking towards me. I was slightly uncomfortable around him, though I shared my first kiss with him and all. I backed away, only to slam myself on the wall and widened my eyes as he stopped right in front of me, I gulped and something burned in my stomach, my chest and tingling around my whole body.

 

I was staring at his lips and remembering that time when he kissed me...

 

"I found Hye," He said, staring into my eyes, "But you have to promise me that you won't freak or anything when you hear about her,"

 

I nodded and listened, all ears.

 

"She's in the hospital..." He pulled away and looked at me, "The same people who bullied her at school apparently found her and almost killed her."

 

"MWOH?"

 

He nodded, "She's with Taemin now... I know she usually takes you home but..."

 

"Can I see Unnie now?" I asked hopefully,

 

He his lips, "I don't think so... Wait for tomorrow?"

 

I groaned inwardly and sighed.

 

"Fine..."

 

Minho grabbed for my bag. I pulled it away and stared at him.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Taking your bag?" He asked, staring at me, "Wae?"

 

I tched at him and then brush his hand away. "I'm carrying it home... myself... thanks,"

 

"I'm taking you home,"

 

I was stunned when I heard him said that. So he's taking all of Unnie's responsibilities now?
 

 

"Fine," I said, clearing my throat, "Just take me straight home, ara?"

 

"Like I wouldn't do that...."

 

He took my bag and lead me out of the building to the carpark. I almost forgot that he drive a car, so used to Unnie's public transportation to get home. I followed him and reached the car.

 

He opened the door and waited for me to sit in, strapping myself just as he did and he started to revv the engine.

 

I sighed and looked behind to see my bag on the backseat. I groaned inwardly and watched as the scenes start to go by faster and faster to a normal speed.

 

The silence in the car was awkward and he nearly touched me when he was reaching to on the radio. I was watching his hand, wondering where it was going. His eyes were still on the road and his hand was reaching for the button to on the radio. I almost laughed when he nearly missed it by an itch, his finger brushed against my thighs.

 

I cleared my throat and cringed away from him, just as he stopped at the traffic light. He glanced at me and muttered,

 

"Mianhae,"

 

"Kencanah," I merely replied, clearing my throat.

 

The next part of the ride ended when we didn't talk after that and entered the residence carpark.

 

I almost banged the door closed as I head out and grabbed my bag from the back seat.

 

"Yah!" He raised his voice at me, "Don't slam it will you!"

 

I stick my tongue out at him and head to the house just as I felt someone tugging me back.

 

I almost stumbled backwards but managed to maintain my balance.

 

Minho caught me and fell on himself too. We ended up in an awkward position, staring at each other, our lips merely inches away.

 

"Mianhae..." He muttered again, his eyes looking at mine and then my lips.

 

I groaned and pushed myself off him just as he sat up and get off from the ground. He wiped the dirt just as I did.

 

"Nights," I said, biting my lip just as he muttered nights and turned to the other direction.

 

I wanted him to stop then, to maybe turned to me but-

 

"Min Jae...."

 

I almost stopped myself from turning but the tone of his voice....

 

I turned just as he cupped my face and pulled me closer.

 

"Don't push me away," He muttered before leaning in closer.

 

Our lips touched and sparks fly.