Fifty-Nine.

Tracing To You.

MINJAE'S POV.

 

Minho silently drove us to a nearby restaurant, parking his car by the curb before unbuckled his seat belt and came out of the car. I undid my seat belt just as he opened my door, wearing a pair of shades and smiling at me. I gulped and looked away, trying not to think that he was looking very good looking and hot now, I almost melted right there and then.
 

"Ladies first," He smiled, putting his hand out for me to take.

 

I was helped out of the car by him, letting go of his hand immediately when I was out. He frowned a little but he lead me to the restaurant where the greeter smiled in a friendly way to us and asked us how many people are joining us.

 

"Table for two," Minho smiled and put up two fingers in the air, signalling to the waitress.

 

She nodded and lead us in, holding menus as we followed her to a small table at the back, in the corner.

 

She let us sit, handing out the menus to us, and then leaving us alone.

 

I picked up the menu and read the contents, hoping to avoid an awkward moment with him. He seems to do the same, reading the menu before putting it down and looking at me.

 

I gulped and turned away before he made eye contact with me but failed to do so.

 

He smiled and pulled my menu down.

 

"I know the best dishes here," He pointed out a few and smiled, "Try something like creamy pasta or even their signature favourites!"

 

He flipped to a part of a menu where they labelled and display the pictures of their signature favourites and best sellers.

 

I blushed in embarassment.

 

"Whoops," I muttered, "Skipped that part of the menu"

 

He laughed and smiled at me.

 

I sink to my seat, thinking how dumb and stupid of me to be in front of him.

 

I gulped and realised what I was thinking before getting back to the menu.

 

"May I take your orders?" The waiter came a moment later and took down out orders.

 

I smiled kindly at the waiter as he repeated the order and left the table, taking our menus along. I sighed and sipped on the glass of iced water, given earlier by one of the staff. I watched the people go by outside and inside the restaurant, my thoughts flying somewhere else.

 

"How's training?"

 

I looked up to see Minho staring at me. I blinked a few times and cleared my throat, putting the glass aside.

 

"Fine... though not what I expected... can be tiring most of the times..." I bit my lip and told myself to shut up and conclude all, "Getting used to it.."

 

He smiled and nodded, "I know how you feel, been there, done that,"

 

I thought he wanted me to laugh but I looked at him and nodded acknowledgingly. Minho looked away, hiding his red cheeks that were appearing.

 

"How is it you never told us before you were an idol?"

 

He looked at me and and tilted his head slightly like he was wondering how to answer a question like that. He cleared his throat and sighed.

 

"Our group is on a break..." He began, "We are making preparations to head over to Japan soon to make a debut and then coming back here for another comeback release."

 

I blinked and wondered how much work they had to put in. I pouted and looked at him.

 

"Tiring isn't it?" I asked,

 

He nodded, "It is... Irregular schedules and times, I can faint just staring at them..."

 

"At the schedules?" I gave out a sigh, "I'll give up everything to be in your position now.."

 

He looked at me with a look.

 

"You might want to take that back," He said, "Its not easy,"

 

"Its not easy," I repeated, "But I'm willing..."

 

He looked at me in the eyes and then looked away. I sighed and drummed my fingers. The silence awkward came after that and we didn't talk much. I looked out the window most of the times, not trying to stare at the pretty boy in front of me. I sighed a lot of times and drank my glass of water over and over.

 

When our drinks came, I sipped on the sizzling taste of the fizzy drink and looked out the window again. He didn't talk much either, fascinated by something in his drink instead. Turns out, I realised, it was the bubbles of carbon dioxide appearing on the the surface of the drink. I groaned inwardly and sighed, looking out the window.

 

Our food came a while later and we digged in.

 

I ordered Fish and Chips, along with colesaw by the side. I was about to eat up when he picked up a lemon slice and squeezed it on the fried fish. I stared at him, his hands squeezing he life out of the lemon slice. He looked at me and gave a small smile that soon fade away quickly.

 

"Its better when all the juices are on the fish," He said, "Mianhae..."

 

I shook my head and smiled, "Kencanah, gomayo...."

 

He looked stunned for a moment before he smiled back awkwardly and scratched his head quietly. I giggled a bit before slicing my fish up and taking a bite.

 

The soft and tender feeling of the fish melted in my mouth, along with the tartar sauce dip. The sweet and sour taste was there but disappeared after a while. I could have slipped a moan because he looked up and laughed.

 

"Maa?"

 

"Jinjja maa..." I smiled, covering my mouth that was still chewing.

 

He nodded and took a bite out of his spaghetti. He slurp the spaghetti from his fork and smiled widely.

 

We ate in silence for a few minutes more. I sliced my half-eaten fish and ate up another bite until he put the fork in front of my face.

 

He had twirled the spaghetti around the fork, puttinf it out in front of me. He had another hand underneath, just in case if the spaghetti were to drop.

 

"Eat this," He urged, "Its delicious,"

 

I looked at him and then at the spaghetti and then at him again. I felt the redness in my cheeks and hesitated before taking the bite out of the fork. He smiled widely, watching me as I slipped another satisfying moan from my lips, telling him it was delicious. He nodded and smiled wider, his pearlie whites showing.

 

"Maa...."

 

"Neh..." I smiled, "Gomayo... This is a nice place,"

 

He nodded, "Happened to find out with Taemin once when we were free."

 

I smiled.

 

"Taemin and Hye Rim are together now?" Minho smiled, "They have been fighting right?"

 

"Neh..." I smiled, "At least its good for unnie,"

 

He nodded. "I know..."

 

I looked at the time and sighed, "Nice talking... but we have to go soon,"

 

He frowned a little but nodded in acknowledgement.

 

I took his hand, absentmindedly and patted it.

 

He froze, staring at our hands and then at me.

 

"We should go out more some time," I said sincerely, "I had a good lunch,"

 

He smiled wider, lacing our fingers and bring my finger to his lips. He kissed my fingertips and smiled.

 

"I hope so too."