Thirty Six.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV. 

 

I rubbed my hands together in anxiety as I waited outside the shop. 

 

Earlier on, I had three kisses with the same guy. 

 

My heart keeps on beating everytime I see him, my heart flies everytime he touch or call my name, but it explodes into a mad rush when he kisses me. I thought I might suffer a heart attack soon but no. 

 

Maybe now... 

 

As I waited shamelessly for a heart attack to come and get me, Taemin popped out from nowhere behind me and pecked my cheek. 

 

My heart nearly flew. 

 

I turned and smiled, just as he laced our fingers together. 

 

"Here's your ice cream," He gave it to me, bouncing on the heels of his feet, his own.

 

His idea for bringing me after 3 rounds of kissing and confessions, was to an ice cream parlour. I sighed and felt a little dejected, the ice cream. I took a moment to savour the taste before swallowing and somewhere deep inside, I was partly grateful for the ice cream because it tastes so good. 

 

"Where do you wanna go?" Taemin looked at me, smiling like a adorable child. 

 

I shrugged, "I don't know this place well though," 

 

He nodded and then pulled me, "Lets take a walk in the park then...." 

 

At first I thought he said an English proverb or something but he was leading me straight to a park. I wanted to take a look at the map at the entrance but he pulled me away, more like twirling me away. I almost had my ice cream in my face but finish it whole and threw the wrapper into the first bin before I really did had ice cream on my face. 

 

He hummed to a song, looking at the skies and the trees. Something about him, glowed and he looked way too happy to even walk in the park. I could feel imaginary eyes staring at him like he was some lunatic. He beamed a little more, holding my hand and stroll. 

 

My initial plan before the third kiss was to run and never come back. I didn't want to fall in love with him and even if I did, I didn't want to hurt him. We were from two separate worlds, totally miles apart from each other. I was afraid I was going to scar him badly. 

 

However, after the third kiss, I realised then that no matter what it is, I could not deny that I love him. 

 

"Hye Rim?" 

 

I blinked and found him standing right in front of me. He blinked, not smiling but a look of concern on his face. 

 

"Kencanah?" He asked, squeezing my hand, "You were spacing out," 

 

I nodded and smiled a little, "Just thinking..." 

 

"About the kiss?" He asked and tucked my hair behind my ear, "I can forget about it." 

 

"Girls don't forget about things easily," I pointed out and take his other hand, lacing with mine. 

 

He smiled a little more before he stopped and stared at me. 

 

"You have something there," He pointed out, 

 

"Where?" I asked, touching all over my face, 

 

"Here," He said, leaning down and kissing me again. I was distracted again, much to Taemin. He smiled again and rubbed circles on my palm. 

 

"I love you, Song Hye Rim," He said the words so beautiful against his lips and voice. 

 

He looked at me, waiting for an answer. 

 

I hesitated but my hand, having a mind of it own, reached out and caressed his cheek. He nuzzled his face into my hand and kiss my palm. 

 

I smiled and looked deeply in his eyes. 

 

"I love you more, Lee Taemin."