Ninety.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV. 

 

Everyone froze the moment they heard them. 

 

I gulped and took a step back as they walked in, glaring at me. My father was staring at me, his eyes blazed with anger. My mother was staring at everyone else, before she shot her tigeress eyes at me, the staring practically stabbed my heart. 

 

Just like how she always did back at home... before she- 

 

"Nuguya?!" Jonghyun was beside me. 

 

I stopped him, turning towards him. "Oppa... don't-" 

 

"You are going home!" My father said in English.

 

I felt my father pulled my wrist, tugging me. I gasped and struggle against his grip, my wrist getting red and raw from the friction. I tried to pull back but he was stronger than me. 

 

"Pa... Don't!" I pleaded back, "Please!" 

 

SLAP!

 

I gasped and hold my cheek, the feeling still there and it was slowly getting numb. I blinked, the effect of the slap has gotten so close to my eyes, I was seeing stars at that moment. 

 

"UNNIE!" 

 

Min Jae caught me and glared at my parents in digust and hatred. 

 

"You don't cherish her and now you are bringing her back? For what damn reason?!" She shouted in English, "You don't care for her like how we do!" 

 

"Care?!" My mum scoffed, "Thats called training her to be spoiled!" 

 

I pushed Min Jae away and shook my head, asking her to stop. 

 

There was no use in arguing endlessly when its just going to end up being at the same spot. The same reason will still be in their minds - to bring me home. No doubt. No more reasons. 

 

I whimpered and got up, staring at my family that was watching all of these turn of events in front of them. 

 

They obviously couldn't understand anything we were screaming or shouting at each other in English, maybe a few words at least but they weren't making a move either. I bit my lip and got up, rubbing my wrist in pain and despair. 

 

Taemin flew over me, trying to pull me back to the main house. 

 

He said in Korean, "Let me treat you... please..." 

 

I wanted so badly to follow him, but my father had already tugged me on the other arm and pulled me back in one go. Taemin fell backwards, stunned at the sudden tug and picked himself up. He was staring at my father with hurtful eyes. 

 

"Don't bother fighting for me, Taemin..." I said, tears falling off my eyes. 

 

"Let's go!" My father tugged me more as he pulled me off the ground. 

 

I could feel the tiny rocks under my hand and knees, grazing against the skin. I felt the pain and hurt in them as the blood slowly seeped out. I bit my lip and hung my head low. 

 

"HYE RIM!" 

 

Minho flew and grab my father's hand, trying to pull his grip away from me. I looked at him, in shocked and hopelessness, wishing that he would stop but partly wishing that he would just keep on doing this until I'm free from my father's grasp. I bit my lip and felt my father's grasp tightened around me instead, sending my whole arm to cringe in pain and I gasped and whimpered.

 

"MINHO!" Min Jae tried to pull him away, "Its no use..." 

 

I shook my head and looked at Minho when he heard what Min Jae said. He turned to me, his eyes glazed in pain and hurt, tears welling in his eyes. I silently told him to stop, muttering on my lips. He hesitated to let go, not wanting to see me go. 

 

I'm going to miss my cousin, I thought to myself, my heart wrenching in hurt and pain. 

 

The last of him is his eyes that were in pain, tearing and slowly, tears start falling. I bit my lip and muttered an apology. 

 

Just as they were pulling me away to leave, I felt Taemin grasp and pulling me back.

 

"Don't take her away from me!" He shouted at my father in English. 

 

I bit my lip and tried to push him away but I felt myself being pulled back by my father as he stepped forward and raised his hand. 

 

SLAP!

 

I gasped as I saw Taemin fell on the ground due to the strong impact. 

 

"TAEMIN!" I heard some of them shouted, rushing to him. 

 

"TAEMIN!" I screamed, trying to run past through my father and get to Taemin. 

 

Taemin was okay. He got up, rubbing his cheek that turned crimson as he picked himself up. He didn't want the help of his hyungs, rejecting all of them as he got up and moved his jaw a little. I bit my lip and try to reach to him, almost grabbing his hand when I felt another tug. 

 

Lifted in the air and landing on my father's shoulder blade like I was a bag of potatoes, I turned back and saw them. 

 

"TAEMIN!" I screamed, trying to reach for him, my heart pouring out in my tears. 

 

My father kept a firm grip on my waist as I tried to kick and punch him to put me down. 

 

"HYE RIM!" Taemin heard my screams, running towards me and trying to reach for me. 

 

By the time he tried to, the gate closed on me, and the last I saw was Taemin's tears and face, all hurt and in pain from the physical and my absence.