Eighty Two.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV. 

 

Over the next few weeks, I've moved back to the residence and helped Halmonim alot whenever I was free. 

 

Every morning, I would wake up, make my bed and head over to the main house to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Halmonim. She would come over with her walking stick, smiling and kissing the top of my forehead, blessing me that I have a bright future ahead. I smiled sincerely, never ever getting this kind of attention back at home. 

 

And then, it would be a routine after that. Constant cleanups and redecorating around the residence, planting new flowers and growing old ones all over. I smiled and wiped the sweat off my forehead as it came to be mid-afternoon, the sun was directly above me. I smiled and looked up, fanning myself with the loose shirt I was wearing on top of my tank top. 

 

Min Jae was busy with school and her finals are coming around the corner. After that, she would have a holiday before starting a new and final semester of her 1st year. 

 

The rest of the guys, including Taemin was busy preparing for their new album, working hard day and night. 

 

I wouldn't get to see all of them, but when they could come over, they would. Minho would text me firsthand so I do get to prepare some food for them before heading for my night shift at work. 

 

Taemin would try to meet me up often after my shift, sending me home safely. Only there would I have the extra energy to be with him, before he sneaked back up to his room and slept. Sometimes, he would just sleep with me, watching me sleep before he did. 

 

"Hye Rim-ahhh!" I heard Halmonim screaming my name from the kitchen. 

 

I stood up from the ground and removed my gardening gloves, putting them into the small pouch I carry around whenever I was gardening. I put it down and rushed over. 

 

"Neh, Halmo- HALMONIM!" I cried, catching her before she fell on the floor. 

 

She coughed and rubbed her chest, holding my hand tight. 

 

"Omo~ Halmonim.... kencanah?" I panicked, reaching for my phone in the pocket to call the ambulance. 

 

"I....I....Can't.... Breathe...." She was taking lungful of air but it seems like it was not helping her. 

 

I panicked and put the phone to my ear, checking her pulse and heartbeat. 

 

"Yeobosayo? I need an amubulance... Halmonim fell and she's feeling breathless.... Neh...." I gave them the address over the phone and kept her close to me. 

 

"Halmonim... stay with me..." I begged, feeling tears in my eyes. 

 

She nodded weakly, her skin getting cold and her chest rise and fall faster than before. I held her until I heard the sirens closeby, humming to her a song that I truly remembered. 

 

* * * * * * * 

 

"HYE RIM!" 

 

I looked up, wiping my tears and get up from the seat the moment I heard their footsteps running over. 

 

Minho came around and shook me, his face panicked and red, looking at me with pleading eyes. 

 

"Where is she?!" He shook me. 

 

"She's still being operated on..." I sighed and covered my face, "Mianhae..." 

 

He shook his head and pulled my hands away, "You were there... you got to her before anything happened... Komawo...." 

 

He didn't even hug me but went over to the doctors. 

 

Min Jae ran over and hugged me, keeping me close. 

 

"I heard the news," She sighed, "I rushed over..." 

 

I nodded and bit my lip, looking around but Taemin was not seen anywhere. I sighed and looked at where Minho was at with the rest of them. I sighed and looked down, trying to take in Min Jae's words of comfort but I needed Taemin now.

 

I wanted to call him but... 

 

"Hye!" 

 

I looked up and cried in relief when I saw him running over. He picked me up and hugged me. 

 

"Eottoke...." He whispered, patting my back and hugged me closer. 

 

I hugged him but something about the scent lingering on his shirt was off. I pushed him away slightly, seeing his shocked face and shook my head. 

 

"Mianhae... I need the restroom...." I sighed and wiped my tears, walking to the ladies. 

 

"Hye...." He caught my hand and pulled me back, "Kencanah?" 

 

I nodded and pulled my hand away, worried about Halmonim and at the same time, worried that I was losing Taemin very soon....