Sixty Five.

Tracing To You.

KAI'S POV. 

 

"HYE RIM!"

 

I stopped in my tracks as we saw Hye Rim on the ground, covered in blood at places where she was hurt badly. The scent of blood hit my nose and I almost gag out but it was hyung's actions that stopped me and told me to respect and watch as he pushed me slightly away and crumpled on the floor, lifting something in his arms and tearing.

 

"ANDWAE! Hye! HYE!"

 

I came around closer just as two policeman that I had called earlier came back with nothing.

 

They lost them .

 

"Cheongsul hamnida," One of the officers approach me, "We lost them but we manage to get a look at their faces. We will report back to the police station and report to them about it,"

 

"Neh, kamsa hamnida." I bowed just as I saw one of them approach hyung and his face changed. 

 

"You're ... Lee Taemin... "

 

The officer that spoke to me earlier, widened his eyes and stared at me.

 

"Please, try to keep this matter confidential..." I urged them, "Don't reveal too much to the media..."

 

He nodded and asked the friend to help hyung to carry Hye Rim to the car. I followed them, just as I saw Hye passing by, being lifted by hyung. I watched him as he sobbed softly,  muttering her name over and over, in the car as I sat beside him, supporting her legs. I was afraid to move, afraid that if I did, one of the bones might break. She looked fragile and hurt real bad.

 

I touched her skin and it was sticky, clammy with sweat and blood. I cleaned the dirt off her, picking on dirty things that were near her wounds.

 

The sirens droned on and on as we head to the hospital. Along the way, my phone rang and I carefully reached over my pocket and answered it, not bothering to check the caller ID.

 

"Yeobosayo?"

 

"Hyung, where- Are those sirens?!"

 

It was Sehun. I could hear the other guys behind him, laughing and joking. Sehun must have been away from them, standing at the corner.

 

"Neh..." I answered coldly, pinching the bridge of my nose. I glanced at hyung who was hugging Hye close but he had stopped sobbing, his eyes puffy and swollen.

 

He cradled her carefully in his arms, pushing away her hair from her face and the dirt from her cheeks, looking at her lovingly.

 

My heart ached at the sad sight and I forgot I was on the phone with Sehun.

 

"Neh?" Not being able to catch what he said,

 

"Where are you?" Sehun asked, "We are suppose to be having a meeting remember?"

 

"Neh... I forgot... Look there's an emergency," I my lips, "Tell everyone I'm sorry..."

 

"What happened hyung?" Sehun's voice was softer and gentle.

 

"I'll text you," I said, ending the call and slipping my phone back into my pocket just as we arrived at the hospital A&E.

 

The officers got out first before helping hyung out with Hye. One of them ran in to the reception and told the nurse there who immediately called on a group of other staff to help. Taemin hyung didn't let go of Hye at all and refused to let her go but I persuaded him to.

 

"We have to wait," I said, sighing as I blocked his view of them taking Hye to get checked, "Hyung.. calm down."

 

"I can't...I can't! JONGIN! I can't!" He grabbed my collar and pinned me on the wall, "I left her to suffer, not knowing this was all happening to her!"


"She'll come around," I took his hands off me and sat him down, "She will...."