Seventy.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

The rain poured all over me, my clothes soaked in and out.

 

I had stopped crying earlier and was still sitting on the same bench.

 

The thunder rang through my ears and the lightning flashed before my eyes. I should be feeling scared..... actually, I was scared. The chances of getting strike b lightning in the rain, just sitting like a stone on a bench is high. Honestly, I have never exposed myself, without an umbrella, in a thunderstorm before. Usually, I would enjoy having this weather by being indoors doing something relaxing.

 

I sighed and shivered once more, the cold seeped through my skin and was felt in my tummy.

 

I shivered again, hiding my face in between my knees and let the water dripped from my hair down my face to my chin and dripped back down on the ground.

 

I hugged myself tighter, thinking all about the mistakes I have done to deserve where I was today. Right now. I really didn't deserve having Taemin by my side either but...

 

Is it just me or have the rain just avoided me for some reason?
 

I looked up and saw another guy, smiling at me. He carried two umbrellas and had one over his head and another right over mine. The only thing that was wer was his wrist where he was holding the umbrella out for me. He knelt down and looked at me.

 

"Yah," He said, "You are going to catch a cold out here,"

 

I gritted my teeth, "So? No one cares about me anymore..."

 

He sighed but that smile was still there, "Ka,"

 

"Eodiyoh?" I asked him, willing to take his hand but second thoughts raced through my mind.

 

"I don't even know you," I made it a statement and he smiled,

 

"Lee Sungyeol imnida..." He said, "Chogi?"

 

"Choneun... Hye Rim imnida," I replied, looking at him.

 

He smiled, "You should really dry off..." He tilted his head, "And rest on your hospital bed,"

 

"How did you-" I caught myself when he pointed at the hospital uniform I was wearing. Of course, pabo me..

 

 

"Arasso...." I pouted and took his hand willingly, walking close to him.

 

His warmth was tempting and his hand was the bestest thing I could have at this moment. Just holding it was already making me warm all over. I clinged on to his tightly as he walked me out of the rain and back to the hospital wing. He casually just wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my arms, that was cold and numb. I watched him as he reached for a blanket and a towel that was being pushed on by and draped it around me.

 

Sungyeol sat me down on the chair and started wiping my hair. I clunged on the thick blanket around me and shivered. I needed to change badly.

 

"Yah," He said, smiling, "Wait here, ara?"

 

"Eodiyoh ka il isseoyo?" I asked as he walked away from me to the counter.

 

I watched him as he talked to the nurses there and then took something from them. He smiled as he made his way back to me and handed me the plastic bag of new hospital clothes.

 

"Change into them..." He said, "Best still... just take a hot shower and change into them,"

 

He indicated the nearest shower room and told me to go and get a shower.

 

I was about to argue but he stare at me, making me uncomfortable and I pouted, "Aish, arasso...Naega kalkae, naega kalkae..."

 

I head to the bathroom and stepped into the cubicle, locking myself in.

 


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TAEMIN'S POV.

 

I stepped out and franctically searched everywhere.

 

"Hye Rim...Hye Rim...." I whispered her name numerous times but she was not in sight.

 

The rain picked up and I began to force myself to move in the rain, under an umbrella that I borrowed. I bit my lip and looked everywhere but the rain was doing much good with my sight. I chewed on my lip as I walked through the garden, still no sign of her anywhere.

 

"Eottoke?!" I muttered before rushing in.

 

"Umph!"

 

"Oh, cheongsul hamnida!"

 

"Cheongsul hamnida!" I said back, before looking up and blinked.

 

"Sungyeol hyung?"

 

"Oh," Sungyeol muttered, "Taemin-ah...."

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked,

 

"Oh," He smiled a little, "Umma was admitted yesterday so I just came to visit her."

 

"Oh," I muttered, "I'm sorry to hear about that.... well, I'm rushing off to find someone... Send my regards to her?"

 

"Ah, neh...." Sungyeol smiled and waved as I began to rush to the other rooms,

 

"Annyeong!" I heard him yelled loud enough until I turned to the corner.
 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

"Annyeong!"

 

"Annyeong?" I cleared my throat and looked at him, dumping the wet clothes in the bag, "Who were you talking to?"

 

"Chingu isseoyo," He smiled and looked at me, "Hah! You looked better,"

 

"I feel better," I smiled, "Kamsa hamnida."

 

"Aish, drop the formalities! Call me oppa," He smiled, "Sungyeol oppa."

 

"Ara....oppa," I blushed though I didn't know why.

 

But he was cute and good looking at the same time, his aura of humor was glowing off him. He smiled, a beautiful smile and I can't help but smile back.

 

"I need to go," He said, looking at his phone,

 

"Ah," I nodded in acknowledgement, looking away, "I need to go as well, I feel kind of tired," I said,

 

He nodded, "Shall I walk you to your room?"

 

I shook my head, "I'm fine by my own, thanks,"

 

He nodded, "Arasso.... Hye Rim ah?"

 

I was about to go when he called me again. I turned around, covering my yawning mouth before giving him a sleepy smile, "Neh?"

 

"Phone number?" He asked, "So maybe I can visit you?"

 

I giggled, "Arasso," I took his phone and key in my number.

 

"There," I smiled, "Naega kalkae...."

 

"Arasso, annyeong!" He smiled and watched me leave.