Thirty.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

Its been a week since that day.

 

I sighed as I finally started working it off at the local restaurant that I applied about two weeks ago. I was wiping the tables, cleaning and clearing up the rubbish. I thought it was an easy work but it wasn't. Working in a restaurant is terrible experience, especially for someone like me who is taking it as a first job.

 

Like I said, it wasn't easy.

 

The first week, I was told to do things that is not expected of a waiter. I didn't saw it coming but just did it cause obviously, I wanted the money.

 

I sighed once more as I ended my extended schedule which happened to be until closing.

 

"Hye Rim-ah!"

 

"Neh?" I turned to my manager, Joo In-sshi, who came to me from the back of the kitchen.

 

"Don't forget to make sure everything is in place," She said, "I don't want to come in the morning shift to see everything still not arranged properly."

 

"Arassoo..." I waited for her to turn her back on me before I gave her a face and throw silent tantrums.

 

Aish, I shouldn't have pick this job but I shouldn't give up easily too.

 

I made sure everything is in check before I finally clocked myself out and undid my apron and cap, throwing them into my bag and dragged myself out of the restaurant.

 

The night breeze met my sweaty face and I sighed and taking in the coolness of it with ease. I smiled slightly, shutting my eyes before opening them again.

 

Jonghyun stood there, smiling at me.

 

"Jonghyun oppa?" I called on him, walking up to him, "What are you doing here?"

 

He smiled and took my bag, "Well, sending you home."

 

I was about to argue when he shut me up and smiled, "Orders..."

 

I sighed in defeat and followed him, craning my neck now and then as the aches start to creeo into my muscles. I sighed and cursed silently, stretching my arms and massaging my neck. Jonghyun took a while to look at me before he sighed and leaned forward. I looked at him, kneeling on his knees, my bag in front of him.

 

"Oppa?"

 

"Get on my back...." He ordered, glancing at me from the side, "Now."

 

"But....oppa... I'm fat."

 

He smiled and then chuckled, "All girls deserve to be carried once in their life, except when they are a baby..."

 

I smiled and pecked his cheek before climbing on his back, "Komawo, oppa~"

 

He smiled and then started walking.

 

I didn't know how we got home already but I felt him sliding me off on my bed, before I heard him putting my bag to the side of the bed. He pecked my forehead before leaving me behind to sleep.

 

I sighed and curled against my bed, just as I felt something on my bed. I propped on my elbow, rubbing my eyes a little just as I saw something wrapped in a small package.

 

I opened it up to see a small bag of medicated oils and patches. I smiled and read the note coming from Key.

 

I smiled and grabbed my towel, heading for the bathroom for a short and quick bath, before applying the medicated oil and patches on my sore spots.

 

I fell back into the pillow and bed, groaning in pleasure and smiling like a fool just as weariness dawned upon me and I fell sound asleep.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

WEE. another update. shall make another better one on the next chapter.

 

Happy 4th SHINee Anniversary. I'm dead bored to make something huge now but yeah, I really am enjoying their anniversary.

 

^^.