Fifty Five.

Tracing To You.

 

TAEMIN;S POV

 

It hurts.

 

I didn’t know that it would hurt like this.

 

I thought it wouldn’t hurt like this…

 

“Oppa,”

 

I turned to look at one of my students who was beaming at me. I smiled back, hiding the pain I felt in my heart.

 

The crashing and hurting pain that went deep into my soul.

 

I caught a glimpse of Hye Rim at the corner, practicing herself. She didn’t look up from the mirror to look at me, focus on herself dancing. She was wearing a gray tank top under her loose shirt. Some of her scars were visible on her tan skin, her eyes hiding under her rectangular glasses.

 

I sighed and focused on what I was suppose to do, helping the other students.

 

I helped them to go through the complicated part of the dance though I know that they could do it very well themselves. I sighed and continued helping the, hoping to put my mind off of things. But as I progress, I noticed something else also.

 

They were trying to flirt with me again, purposely falling down and all. I resist the urge to roll my eyes or to even say something bad so that I wouldn’t hurt them. I don’t want to be a bad teacher.

 

Their hands were gripping on mine tightly, leaving soft brushes along my arm. I shivered though I held my composure. I didn’t want to lead them on but it seems like they want to. They were eager to be close since they knew I was teaching their class.

 

Hye Rim glanced at our direction before looking at herself. She wore a face of unreadable expression though I could tell she was disturbed by the idea.

 

For a whole week she didn’t talk to me. She didn’t reply my texts, my calls or even come out when I do knock on her door. But I learn that she left her room door slightly open when she’s asleep, letting me creep in and sat next to her, watching her sleep peacefully.

 

I would brush her hair away from her face, looking at her peaceful  figure as she slept. I caressed her cheeks softly, before pulling my hand away.

 

But last night, she didn’t let me pull away. She was still sleeping though, but her hand tug on mine and she hugged my arm. My heart was in my throat but I didn’t want to pull away. I let her held my hand, my whole arm. I smiled and lean to her, pecking her lips before pulling away.

 

I slipped away just before the sun rise, not wanting to let her go but I had to. I didn’t want her to stay away from me for too long and I didn’t want to complicate things further.

 

“Oppa,”

 

I blinked and look at the her.

 

One of my students.

“Is time to leave already,” She smiled and hugged my arm, “Komawo… “

 

I smiled, “Neh…  Go then,”

 

I watched them leave, assuming that Hye left first.

 

But she didn’t.

 

She was on the couch nearby, rubbing her thigh. She looked like she was in pain, biting her lower lip. Her hair created a curtain for her to hide her face. She whimpered a little, biting deep into her lip. I saw her lip was bleeding.

 

“Hye?”

 

She looked up, looking away straight after that.

 

I bend down on my knees and looked at her and then place my hands gently on her thigh.

 

“Does it hurt?”

 

She nodded,

 

“What hurts? Whats wrong?”

 

“Cramps,” She mumbled, cringing. She gave up after a while.

 

“It hurts, Taemin…”

 

I looked at her, almost at the edge of tearing. She bit her lip further and leaned forward, hugging her knees. I pushed her hair away and pressed her thigh a little. She whimpered every time I pressed at a certain spot.

 

“It hurts…. Apeundae…” She whimpered,

 

“Mian… I’ll help, ara?” I reassured her, pressing a little. Slowly, she lifted her leg and sigh.

 

“I’m okay…” She mumbled, looking over at me. She tugged her leg away but I held my grip.

 

“Taemin… Let me go,”

 

“Hye…” I pulled her gently, making her fall on me. I grabbed her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close.

 

“Hye… don’t be mad at me,” I urged, “Please?”

 

She kept quiet but her body was stiff and tense. She gulped and shook her head.

 

“Taemin…”

 

She tried to pull away but I held her close and let our lips met.