Thirty Nine.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV. 

 

"UNNIE!" 

 

I looked up just as teary-faced Min Jae ran to me and hugged me tight. She looked scared and worried, wondering about me. I hugged her back, crying into her shoulder. I inhale that familiar scent of hers and looked at her. 

 

"I'm sorry...." I apologised. 

 

"You wanted to leave me here...." She blurted out, "You told me you won't but you almost did!" 

 

"I...I..." 

 

"Min Jae..." 

 

I looked over her shoulder to see Minho shaking his head and met my eyes. 

 

"Min Jae... enough," Minho told her, "Leave her alone..." 

 

Min Jae shook her head, "You almost left me here! You were irresponsible! You PROMISED!" 

 

"I...I didn't mean to...I'm..." I stuttered but she shut me up. 

 

"Just keep it to yourself, Hye Rim." I winced when she called me by my name before she walked into the guest house with the door slamming after her. 

 

I jerked and sighed, before sinking to the stairs and rubbed my face in my hand. 

 

"What have I done..." I mumbled over and over again. 

 

I heard the floorboards of the stairs creaked. Someone draped his arm around my shoulders and gave a light squeeze. 

 

"Hye," Minho began, "Leave her alone a little while... Maybe she will cool down...." 

 

"I know but..." I buried my face in his shoulder, 

 

He pecked my forehead and lifted my chin to look at him, "I'll go and check on her, arasso?" 

 

I nodded and watch him got up and went into the guest house. 
 

Taemin came over then and sat beside me. He stood quietly behind me as he watched what happened. I bit my lower lip and hold back my tears, leaning against him. I covered my face again and whimpered. 

 

"I'm such a jerk..." I muttered, sniffing. 

 

Taemin wrapped his arm around me and shook his head, "Aniyo.... You just left abruptly, making everyone worried." 

 

"I should have been more responsible... I didn't mean to.... I really..." I looked at him, reading his eyes. 

 

Taemin looked into mine and sighed, "Come on..." He pulled me up and pulled me to my room. 

 

I followed him, slowing down when we walked passed Min Jae's room. I sighed and met Taemin's eyes who smiled encouragingly. He tilted his head to my bedroom and I nodded. 

 

Upon reaching my bedroom, he closed the door and pulled me to the bed. 

 

"Sleeping always works," He said with his innocent smile beaming at me, "Come here." 

 

I hesitated. 

 

"What?" Taemin said, getting up a little, "Something wrong?" 

 

"A-ani..." I said, "Its just...." 

 

"Just?" Taemin got up and pulled me to the bed. He sat me down beside him and rub my arms, "Tell me," 

 

"What are we now?" I asked, "I mean.... We just kiss a few times and all but ..." 

 

Taemin chuckled and made me look at him. He smiled beautifully, making me lose my breath at that moment. 

 

"Be mine?" He said, blushing, "Mianneh, its my first time..." 

 

I giggled and took his hands in mine. He looked at me and laced his fingers with mine, watching my expression. 

 

"Hye Rim..." he called me again and I looked up. 

 

He put our hands to his left chest, "Can you feel that?" 

 

I nodded, feeling the constant thumping of his heart. I looked at him, just as he leaned in and mumbled against my lips. 

 

"Let me be yours, like how you are mine..." 

 

He apply a slight pressure and it wasn't long I return the kiss, pulling him down to the bed with me.