Fifteen.

Tracing To You.

KEY'S POV

 

"Taemin?" 

 

I stepped out on the porch just to see Taemin sitting on the stairs. He hugged his knees close and wrapped his arms around them. His chin rested on his knee, as he sighed and pouted his lower lip. He looked up when I called him, moving the fringe away from his face and looking up innocently. 

 

I know he was disappointed about something. Silly boy... 

 

"Hyung..." He muttered, moving a little so I could sit beside him. 

 

I smiled and sat down, pulling my legs close to me and hugged them. I leaned back, letting my elbows support me as I sighed and watched the night sky above us. 

 

Taemin's eyes was in a distance again, just before I interrupted him. He sighed and stared at the bench under the huge old tree Halmonim had. Something about his eyes were making him remember what had happened right there. Perhaps under this full moon night sky? 

 

I watched him a little longer, wondering what could be bothering him. Usually, Taemin wouldn't be this bothered and dazed off like that. He would just dance it off or do something to let the stress go away. Taemin is a blur most of the times and its rare to see him like this. 

 

"Taemin-ah..." I poked him, 

 

"Mhmm?" He blinked several times before looking at me, "What hyung?" 

 

"Why are you staring in to the distance?" I asked him, sighing, "This is unlike you." 

 

He shrugged and tried to let the topic off with his cute bubbly smile and laughter. 

 

"Honestly," He chuckled, "Nothing." 

 

"Don't lie to me." I glared at him, making him cringed and bit his lower lip in guilt. 

 

"Ara...ara..." He sighed, "Its just....Minho hyung....and...Hye Rim...." 

 

I cocked one of my eyebrows and smiled wider. I could see his problem clearly now. I watched him more as he sighed and stared at the bench. I stared at it  as well, trying to play the guessing game. 

 

"You and Hye Rim sat there before...Am I right?" 

 

Taemin blushed and looked at me. He lower his head and nuzzled his face in his arm. He let out a huge sigh and nodded in defeat. 

 

"Neh...." 

 

I smiled and nod my head. 

 

But I jumped slight when I heard him sigh loudly and then finally he burst his frustrations. 

 

"Aren't Hye Rim and Minho hyung together? I mean, they are so close but at times when they argue, they looked like they hate each other. Everytime I watched them, something in my heart grows in anger and I dont like it! I don't know hyung but I like being around her but I hate seeing her with Minho, laughing and smiling. Like the WHOLE WORLD is theirs and no one else! I don't know what I'm feeling, hyung. This feeling is still new for me but it kind of feel like... LIKE I LIKE HER!" 

 

I blinked and stared at the maknae a few more time before I burst out laughing. 

 

Taemin sighed and pouted, playing with the invisible dust on the porch steps, thinking that he wasted his time blurting all those things at me. I toned down, smiling at him and pushed him a little. 

 

"Yah, really?! Minho and Hye Rim?!" 

 

He pouted and nodded, "They are so close like a couple...." 

 

"Taemin-ah," I smiled and made him look at me, "They are not a couple...." 

 

"Don't lie to me, hyung...." Taemin sighed and looked away. 

 

"Its true, you mushroom!" I slapped his back, "They are distant cousins!" 

 

"Distant....cousins?" Taemin looked at me blurly, "But they are staying in the same house!" 

 

"Aish," I flicked his forehead and he whimpered, "Distant cousins mean they are somewhat blood related!" 

 

"Blood related?!" Taemin looked at me confused, "They share blood?" 

 

I facepalmed myself. I slapped his back and yelled, "COUSINS!" 

 

Taemin blinked and nodded his head, though I could tell he was still confused. But whatever he is confused with, his face lit up and he finally smiled. I pinched his cheek, it was too irresistable not to. 

 

"So...." He started, his face scalded red.

 

"Mhmm....' I just nod quietly, looking at the full moon. 

 

I didn't know how long we kept quiet and how much things are bursting into Taemin's head. All I know is that he looks delighted to hear the news. I smiled and proudly congratulated myself inside. 

 

The door opened and light footsteps approach us. I turned around to look just as Taemin did. He stood up almost immediately, almost falling down a step lower but caught himself on the railing. I smiled and waved at Hye Rim. 

 

Hye Rim looked at us before she smiled. 

 

"Erm," She began, "Mianneh for the interruption but I need to head down to the supermarket for awhile to grab some things." 

 

Taemin looked at her, his whole face turning red as cherry tomatoes. I chuckled and got up, directing her with my hand to stepped down the porch steps and head out. She thanked me and smiled before she smiled at Taemin and walking past him. Taemin stiffened and gulped nervously, looking at me. 

 

"Wait, Hye Rim-ah!" 

 

Hye Rim stopped in her tracks and turned to me, "Neh, Key oppa?" 

 

She already start to call me Oppa already, must be Minho... 

 

I pushed the thought away and smiled at her. 

 

"You are going alone?" 

 

She nodded and bit her lip. 

 

Ahh... that look. I know who is perfect for this... 

 

I stepped up to Taemin and pushed him. 

 

"Let Taemin go with you, he will help you!" 

 

Taemin turned to me and stammered, "M-m-mwoh?!" 

 

I giggled and laughed as Taemin had no choice but to head down to her. Taemin shoot me a hopeless glare and sighed. I saw him looked at her in a way that I wished someone could have look at me like that. I smiled and waved them off, watching them as Taemin nervously lead her with her looking just as shy as he does. 

 

Those two are meant to be together, I thought, smirking.