Ten.

Tracing To You.

TAEMIN'S POV. 

 

Hyung and Hye Rim came back home, smiling and laughing. 

 

It was suppose to be me who goes jogging but Minho tried to wake me up. I was too tired to get up so he left me alone. I woke up after I heard Hye Rim's voice in the corridor, yelling after Minho as the both of them left to jog. 

 

Min Jae, Hye Rim's chingu, woke up after that, yawning and stretching her arms. She smiled and nodded to me, acknowledging my presence. 

 

"You slept over?" She asked me, 

 

I nodded and looked at her. She was dressed in huge overalls and a huge sweater. She left the guest house to the main house. I waited outside at the porch of the guest house, admiring the environment. It was when I heard their voices in high spirits, I looked up to see Hye Rim touching Minho's arm and Minho smiling at her. 

 

Minho saw me and then Hye Rim did. 

 

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked, after Hye Rim disappeared into the main house. 

 

"Nothing much, just sharing my childhood memories," He smiled and looked after her. 

 

"Hyung," I wanted to get this straight. I wanted to know why Minho told me not to date her. She's staying at his house with her friend. Thats something. Maybe they were going to get married. But.... 

 

"Minho-ah, Taemin-ah!" Min Jae smiled and waved at us, interrupting our moment, "Come in and eat!" 

 

"Arasso!" Minho nodded and patted my shoulder, "Let's go." 

 

I nodded and followed him behind. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

We were all eating, enjoying the food prepared by Min Jae and Halmonim. Min Jae and Halmonim kicked off well this morning, chatting animatedly to each other, about the food cook and their taste being so similar. I smiled and looked at my food, giggling at the thought of Min Jae becoming Minho's future wife. 

 

From what I heard about Minho himself, I could tell they would argue a lot and all. 

 

But, maybe...

 

"Unnie!" 

 

I looked up, waking up from my reverie and looking at the whole dining table that was staring at me. Minho smirked and shook his head, Taemin just smiled and Halmonim giggled. 

 

"N-n-neh?" 

 

"We were calling you a few times and you weren't listening..." Halmonim mentioned, "Kencanah?" 

 

"Neh? Naega kencanah..." I my lips and saw that I have finished the food on my plate. 

 

"Anyways," Min Jae cut in, "I wanna go shopping!" 

 

"M-mwoh?!" I almost choked on my water, putting the glass down, "Again?!" 

 

She nodded, "We will be staying here for a while more, won't we?" 

 

Now all the eyes were on me. I gulped and looked away, trying to clear my thoughts. 

 

"We...are..." I hesitated. 

 

Halmonim smiled, "Then there's no reason as to why she wants to go shopping again..." 

 

Minho cleared his throat and I looked at him, as he wiped his mouth and looked at Halmonim. 

 

"Taemin and I will be meeting Key later. He wants to go shopping too." Minho said, 

 

Halmonim beamed more, "Go together. Or meet the girls there." 

 

"Arasso," Minho smiled. 

 

Key? What kind of name is Key?! Maybe its a nickname but...

 

"Ka ja!" Min Jae grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my seat, "Let's get ready!" 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I had to wait for Min Jae to try on the clothes she picked. I decided to look at some clothes, I looked through the rack of jeans, finding for something nice when-

 

"HAHA!" 

 

Someone covered my eyes and I jerked in fright. 

 

"YAH!" 

 

Minho laughed and smiled, looking at my expression. 

 

"Omo~ your face!" He laughed, 

 

I glared at him but was immediately gone when I saw Taemin and another guy behind him. 

 

"Annyeong," Taemin said shyly, smiling at me. 

 

I smiled, "Hi, Taemin." 

 

"Oh my god! That is nice!" The other guy pushed him away and headed to the rack that I was looking through. He picked out a hot pink jeans. 

 

"Im SOOOOOO~~~~ BUYING!" He said, checking the price. 

 

Then somehow I have appeared in front of him, and he gave me a digusted look. 

 

"Oh my god," He went to Taemin and hissed, "She has bad fashion sense...."
 

I heard him. I felt really insulted. 

 

"Mwoh?!" I looked at my dressing, just jeans and tshirt, "No fashion sense?!" 

 

"UNNIE!" Min Jae cut in then, putting up two dresses, "WHICH ONE?!" 

 

"Err..." I looked at them both, still disturb from the insult... 

 

"Take the pink one!" The guy blurted out, smiling, "I like your sense of fashion!" 

 

Min Jae blinked and turned, only to smile wider and looked at the guy, from up to down and once more again. 

 

"I like yours too!" She beamed, putting a hand out, "Min Jae imnida!" 

 

"Oh," The guy made a shock face, "She is the friend right, of the girl you were telling me about!" 

 

Minho cleared his throat and shook his head, "She's the girl, this is her friend." 

 

He pointed at me before he nodded to Min Jae's direction. I was already shooting bows at his friend who insulted me. And already, I have a bad impression of him. 

 

"Wow, she really does have bad fashion sense," His friend stared at me again, looking at me from top to bottom. 

 

"Yah-" 

 

Minho stopped me, "Key, this is Hye Rim...and stop insulting her." 

 

"Wae?!" Key gave out a scoff and looked at him, "You like her, don't you?" 

 

Taemin stiffened and stared at Minho. Minho looked at Key in horror, "What?! ANI! She's not my type!" 

 

"I don't fit his ideal type," I reassured him, "And what kind of name is Key?!" 

 

"YAH!" Key was about to shoot back when Minho interrupted, "Keumanhae! Enough! Ka ja!" 

 

"Min Jae-ah, go and pay for those, I'll meet you outside." I said, walking out of the store. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

KEY'S POV.

 

"What kind of girl is that?!" I scoffed, staring after her as she walked out, 

 

"Hyung..." Taemin tugged my arm, "Stop..." 

 

"Taemin," I lifted a finger to his eyes and warned him,  "Don't you ever take interest in her..." 

 

"M-m-mwoh?!" Taemin looked confused and hurt. 

 

I stared deeper into his eyes and blinked. "Omo~" I pointed at him accusingly, "Did you just fell for her?" 

 

"Mwoh?" Minho heard, "Taemin likes Hye Rim?" 

 

"A-a-ani!" Taemin stammered, backing away,

 

"I'm not letting you!" I made my final decision and watched as Min Jae came up to us, 

 

"Ka ja!" Min Jae smiled, "I'm not done yet!" 

 

"Good!" I linked my arms with her, "I like you!"