Thirty Three.

Tracing To You.

JONGHYUN'S POV. 

 

"WHAT THE HELL, MINHO!" 

 

I barged into his room, not even hesitating when he turned around, slightly shock at the tone of my voice. He slowly backpedalled and slammed himself to the wall as I pushed against him and grabbed his collar. He looked at me, a slight fear in them before it was overpowered with calm and anger. 

 

"What did I-" 

 

"What did you do?!" I asked him the words he was about to ask me, "Think about it. Something that has to do with Hye Rim!" 

 

The moment he heard Hye Rim's name, a face of guilt was all over his face. He gulped anxiously, his Adam's apple travelling up and down in his throat. He looked away, his face black. 

 

"What the hell did you tell Hye Rim?!" I pushed him on the wall again, feeling his body jerked in pain at the sudden action. 

 

"Why do you care so much for her, hyung?" He shot me a question back, staring at me, "Do you like her?" 

 

I was slightly taken aback by his question. I almost let go of him but kept my grip on him firm. 

 

No, I didn't like her. Something about her attitude and personality just made me want to protect her, to be her oppa. I didn't want anything more than that. Taemin.... 

 

The thought of Taemin bringing her back to the dorm this morning was still fresh. How her face was red and tear-stained, her eyes puffy and swollen. She looked at her worse. Taemin silently didn't say anything but let her blurt out all those rude comments that Minho had said to her. After that, I ran out, ignoring the protests of Onew and Key. 

 

And this is where I end up at. 

 

Fuming, mad and wanted to beat the hell out of this guy. 

 

"I want to protect her. What I see in her is someone who needs love and protection. Can't I be her oppa?" I slammed him once more on the wall, "She trusts you more but you hurt her like she's nothing!" 

 

He winced slight, I didn't know if its from the words or the pain. He met my eyes and pants, the pain getting to him. 

 

"I didn't mean to say it to her." Minho muttered, "All those vulgarities and all.... in the car...." He muttered, 

 

"I don't think it was that that made her cry," I shook my head, "What happened?" 

 

He sighed and frowned again, the ends of his lips were so down, it look like it might drop off. He gulped and said, "I called her useless, right outside the car, saying how she wants to be so independent and dragging people down with her." 

 

I immediately let him go as I heard the word in my head  repeated over and over in Minho's voice and in Hye Rim's weak voice. She repeated those words over and over at the dorm, hugging Taemin. 

 

"She keep repeating those words over and over..." I muttered, retreating to a small chair by the table.

 

Minho gulped and stood there. 

 

"Where is she?" Minho asked me, "She took off after we reached here-" 

 

"She's at the dorm," I said, ", Minho...your words." 

 

Minho sighed and shook his head, "I really didn't mean them.... I mean...." 

 

"She's sensitive...." I said, "Maybe you should think it over what she told you the other night," 

 

Minho thought it over and cursed. He was facepaming himself and slapping himself. 

 

"She told me...She told me...." Minho immediately got up, "I have to get her.... I didn't mean..." 

 

"The dorm." I said, not saying anymore, seeing he flew out of the room like that and waiting until his footsteps that echoed in the hallway and down the stairs were gone. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TAEMIN'S POV

 

I sighed and watched her curled on my bed, her eyes still swollen and red. She fell asleep straight after crying so hard, curling up in my arms. 

 

Although the bed was small, I slept next to her, letting her sleep on my arm. I watched her again and sighed once more, staring at her pitiful face. 

 

God, I really want to... 

 

"Is she okay?" Key umma walked in, sighing. He put something down on the side table and looked at me and then at her. 

 

He pushed the hair away from her face and caressed her cheeks. She stirred slightly, curling right next to me.

 

I stiffened, the sudden closeness was making me weak and lost for words, along with my heartbeating like crazy. I took a huge breath in, suddenly smelling her scent, so close and strong. I stared at her, brushing my lips on the top of her head, forgetting that Key was in the room. 

 

"Ehem..." Key cleared his throat, "Taemin...." 

 

I sighed and frowned, moving my body to look at him a little more. "Hyung.... I don't know how...how to approach her.... I still... I'm...."

 

Key nods, "I know....But Taemin...." 

 

"Umma?" 

 

"It will come with time...." He smiled, "She will come to you somehow..." 

 

I smiled and looked back at her. She breathed slowly and evenly, her face so peaceful. I sighed and pulled her closer, taking the time to be there for her. To make her feel safe. To make her feel loved. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead, lovingly. 

 

"Gosh..." Key muttered, "Taemminie is growing up..." 

 

I chuckled and watched as Key walked out of the room. 

 

I turned back to her and watched her again. Just three weeks ago, we met at the hotel. My eyes were set on her then, and no one could even beat the way she was in my eyes. I kept thinking it was a mere adoration, a crush that would go away but something about her... kept me coming back. 

 

She sometimes had her times with me, smiling and all. Her smile would make my heart beat faster and my world froze. I couldn't help but stare and the small muscles on my lips would stretched. When she laughed, she finds it weird but I find it cute. 

 

Everything she thinks about herself being weird, I think the opposite. 

 

She stirred again and gripped my shirt. She pushed herself closer, wrapping her legs in between mine and rubbing her face in my shirt. She stopped then, her breath right up my neck. I moved slightly and I felt her lips brushing right under my collarbone. I shivered and sighed, resting my head above hers and rubbing her back with my hand. 

 

I hummed to one of my favourite ballads, done and sang by hyungs and I, softly in her ears. She groaned a little, curling right up to me. I let her shift to make herself comfortable but she didn't let me move much and pushed herself even closer. I shut my eyes then, hoping the moment would last. 

 

It wasn't long I fell asleep there, holding her in my arms.