Twenty Seven.

Tracing To You.

"Let me go, Taemin..."

 

I ordered, as he dragged me right out of the residence, without even asking me properly. But despite the fact that he was dragging me away and becoming rude, I didn't want him to honestly let go of me. I was liking the fact that his hand was around mine, like he wanted to offer me protection and care. I personally needed that but I was in doubt having to look at how vulnerable he physically looks.

 

Not to mention mentally too.

 

"Checking me out now?"

 

I blinked out of my reverie to see Taemin stopped walking and was facing me.

 

His grip, however, was gone.

 

My hand felt so empty and lost without his warmth...his touch.

 

I gulped and looked up, to see him advancing towards me in a slow manner. I took a step backwards only to felt the wall behind my back. I was cornered. He was smart enough to corner me and get me to look and face him personally. Though I could see he was blushing from those faint red cheeks, my mind was more busier with an excuse to stop him from advancing towards me.

 

Oh,god.... why is my heart beating like a bullet train?! I couldn't have fallen for him already, could I?

 

I shook my head and shoot him a glare.

 

"What makes you think I was checking you out?! What if I happened to be thinking about something else other than YOU hurting me?!" I shot back, feeling the sudden anger bursting out in my words.

 

He stopped and took a step back. His face displayed an unreadable expression and his face was stone. Like a mask. He suddenly turned pale and looked kind of....hurt.

 

I gulped and bit my tongue. I quickly took in where we were and found a nearby seat next to us. I sat down and looked on the floor, not wanting to look into his eyes.

 

"I'm....I'm sorry.... I didn't mean it to be so harsh...." I muttered, sighing.

 

He didn't move but stayed there. I thought I really did broke his heart and feelings with those harsh words and I need to know he wasn't crying right there. I took a deep breath, counted to 3 and looked up.

 

He was not crying but the moment I looked at him, I wished I hadn't look at him at all. I gulped and couldn't look away.

 

He was staring right at me, those brown eyes staring straight into my soul and played with the feelings and thoughts that were now jumbled in my head. I could only hear my heart beating in my ears then and all I knew then was we were both in one world.

 

He sighed and moved first, breaking the eye contact. He didn't look away though. He knelt before me, putting a soft hand on my knee with a gentle touch. I looked at his hand, my eyes travelling up his arm and then to his facial features. Finally when I reached his eyes, I was too captivated and was vulnerable to fall for any thing that he was going to say.

 

"Mian...." He muttered firstly, "For making you like this...."

 

I looked at him, hoping that what I heard was not coming out of his mouth.

 

Did he think that because of how I acted throughout the whole week was because of him?

 

I gulped and realised then, too late, that it was.

 

Who has always been on my mind since that day in the amusement park?

 

I was about to open my mouth when he shook his head.

 

"Let me make it up to you." He muttered, his face coming close to mine.

 

I looked at him and was about to jerk backwards. My eyes were wide and stunned, unable to take them away from his eyes that held me. My heart was beating right in my ear and I felt a lump in my throat. I was breathing in a hurry, like I just sprinted a dozen times for a competition. I gulped and watched as he advanced closer.

 

He was hesitating, I noted.

 

He was still scared of what I might do to him.

 

I watched him as he came closer and closer.

 

I blinked a little, a little relief when he pass my lips.

 

He planted a long kiss on my cheek and then looked into my eyes.

 

Something grabbed my hands and I looked down to see his hands in mine. He curled them up with his, making it seem like a perfect fit. I gulped and looked up.

 

"Come on...." He urged, "Let's go somewhere."