Eighty Eight.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV. 

 

Its been quite some time since I was out. 

 

Just by myself. 

 

The night was still young and I was walking around by myself. 

 

With a camera in hand, I manage to take pictures of things I have never seen before in my life in Singapore and smiled everytime I looked back at the pictures. It was beautiful and nice though, having to be in another country and experience living a different life from where I was before. 

 

I was in a crowded street, prepared to take another photo when... 

 

"Ma, I want this one!" 

 

I froze and stared at the ground, staring at my camera. I quickly darted away from the voice, looking at the ground and hid behind a wall. 

 

I gulped and looked at my camera. 


Did I really hear ... did I really hear my sister? 

 

I gulped and turned around, prepared to look into the camera and see if it was really them. 

 

If they were here, it only meant one thing. 

 

I gulped and faced the direction of where the voice was, holding my camera up to my face and looked through the lens. 

 

I had adjust the focus in order to see clearly. 

 

I adjusted a little and almost dropped my camera. 

 

I hid behind the wall, not wanting to go out anymore. 

 

My desire to take more pictures were ruin just then. I couldn't show myself out here anymore. 

 

I ran back to the house, not wanting to look back even. 

 

The scarred nightmares of what happened to me back in Singapore was flooding my mind and I don't want to think of what will happen when they are here and ... 

 

Tears start welling up my eyes as I slammed the gate opened and ran to the guest house. 

 

"Hye Rim!" 

 

"Unnie!" 

 

I could hear their voices as they ran after me but I locked and slammed my bedroom door in their faces. 

 

"Unnie!" I could hear Min Jae's voice over the other side, "Open up!" 

 

I could only crumple to the floor, leaning against the door. I was in tears, fearing for my life now. 

 

"Hye Rim!" Minho knocked on the door, "Hye Rim! Wae?!" 

 

"They....They are here!" I screamed, crawling off the floor and crawling on my bed. 

 

"Who's here?!" Min Jae asked, panicking over the other side, "Unnie! Open up! Please?!" 

 

I curled up in the sheets more, whimpering and crying in bed. 

 

 

MINHO'S POV. 

 

"They...They are here!" I heard Hye Rim screamed over the other side, her sobs were louder. I could hear her movement in the room and the springs on her bed. 

 

I could picture her staying on the bed, whimpering and crying. 

 

"WHO'S HERE?!" Min Jae panicked beside me, slapping the door, "UNNIE! OPEN UP! Please?!" 

 

I stopped her, grabbing her hands. 

 

Min Jae gasped at the sudden roughness, staring at me. 

 

"Minho...." She whispered, staring at me, "Let me go!" 

 

I pulled her out of the guest house, closing the front door shut just as I let go of her. 

 

"Aish! Minho! Apeundae!" She cried, rubbing her wrists, "Whats wrong with you?!" 

 

"You don't get it?!" I looked at her, my frustration getting the best of me. 

 

"Get what?!" She looked at me, taking a few steps towards me as I went over to the railing and looked into the sky. 

 

"Her family...." I muttered, before raising my voice, "Her family is here!"