Sixty One.

Tracing To You.

MIN JAE'S POV.

 

"Are you serious? She's dating Lee Taemin?!"

 

"No way! Choi Minho's her cousin?!"

 

"Where's the pictures?"

 

As the day got by, the rumors and gossips were getting thicker and all sorts of plots were coming up then.

 

I gulped and started walking faster, hoping to head to Unnie's class soon as possible.

 

Surely she has heard the rumors and probably was ignoring them all but...

 

The moment I reached the door of her class, something was going on.

 

"!"

 

I watched hopelessly as Hye Rim Unnie was pinned down by two other students, who were smirking and enjoying the show. The girl, whom I recognise on the first day we started schooling here and the one who provoked and humiliated Unnie was laughing evilly as she threw a chair in Unnie's direction.

 

Hye Rim Unnie tried to dodge but she seems weak already and the moment the chair hit her in the stomach, she bit her lip to hold her screams of agony.

 

I watched as they bullied and hurt her more before they left the class.

 

I quickly dodge and hide in the corner as they all head out.

 

"Stupid .... getting into SM because she's Minho's cousin and Taemin's girlfriend..." I heard them all laughed and walked off.

 

"Unnie!" I burst in, running to her as she crumpled on the floor, clutching her stomach slightly before she looked up in shock.

 

She picked herself up and groans slilently, biting her lower lip before she turned to me.

 

"What are you doin-"

 

"Kencanah?! I saw them-"

 

"Don't you dare tell this to anyone else! Not Taemin! Not Minho! Not even Halmonim!" She warned, "You hear me?!"

 

I bit my lip and nodded in fear. She picked up her fallen books and bag and limped her way out of the class, arm around her stomach.

 

"Yah," I said, "Let me help you, Unnie."

 

She turned to glare at me, her facial expression glows in anger and revenge.

 

"I can help myself...."

 

I wanted to glare at her but she was already in anger and I didn't want her to throw her temper at me. I kept quiet and followed her behind, as we exited the school grounds.

 

She stopped and turned to me.

 

"Go for training.... I'm not going."

 

I was about to argue when she just turned the other way and continued on walking like a soldier who just survived a war.

 

"Unnie's stubborn...." I muttered, watching her walk away before heading my way to training.