Eighty Five.

Tracing To You.

MIN JAE'S POV.

 

The whole week has been tough on all of us.

 

Especially Minho and Hye unnie.

 

I sighed and watched as Hye unnie was preparing food in the main house, the kitchen window was opened widely and the view of her preparing dinner was clear. I sighed once more, staring as she looked more worse than before, a little pale all the time and gone a little more quiet.

 

Minho and the rest were not coming over often, as their comeback stage was coming close.

 

I was preparing for my exams in the next coming week, trying hard not to get distracted but everything that just happened was making me worry and distracted more.

 

"Eottoke?"

 

I heard some pans falling on the floor and looked up, straight into the kitchen window.

 

"Unnie!"

 

I ran out, slipping on my slipper and running to the main house, opening the door and looking at the mess on the floor.

 

Hye unnie was on the floor, whimpering and grabbing her hand out. I rushed over and looked at her hand that she burned, scalding red.

 

"Unnie!" I blurted out, "What happened?!"

 

She bit her lip and shook her head, "Kencanah.... I can get this treated..."

 

I watched her as she got up and put her hand under running water. She winced slightly, looking at her hand. I sighed and picked up the fallen pans. She bit her lip and took a towel and wipe her hand. She winced a little more, sighing and tried to help me clear everything with one hand.

 

"Unnie....kencanah.... I can do this...." I said, stopping her.

 

She ignored me, picking up the food and throwing it into the bin in a frustrated manner.

 

"Unnie...." I stopped, looking over at her.

 

She sniffed a little and I bend down a little more, before I saw her in tears.

 

"Eottoke....Eottoke...." She repeated many times, as she threw the food away, what was left of what she made managed to be saved in the pans. But it was to little.

 

"Unnie...." I called out to her more but she didn't even respond let alone glanced at me. She looked down, her tears streaming down her cheeks as she continued to grab the fallen food off the floor and started mopping it up.

 

I wondered then why did she cook so much and then I realised then.

 

Minho and the rest of them were coming over for dinner and they have been secretly craving for homemade food. She must have cooked a lot to feed them but now...

 

"Unnie...I'll call delivery... " I suggested but she shook her head.

 

"Forget it...." She muttered frustratedly, "Tell them not to come over.... there's nothing to eat!"

 

With that she ran out of the kitchen and to the guest house, hearing the stones under her feet crumbling against her slippers as she ran and then the door slammed next door.

 

 

 

MINHO's POV.

 

"Where is she?" I asked Min Jae the moment we came over, despite getting a call saying that the dinner was cancelled.

 

"In her room, I think," She said and sighed, "She's upset..."

 

"Over spilling the food?" I asked,

 

"Probably... I don't know...." She shrugged, "She has not been herself since Halmonim's incident...."

 

I sighed and nod, "Anyways, we bought food... help to unpack will you?"

 

She nodded and took the food in my hands, going into the kitchen.

 

"Hye Rim, eodiyah?"

 

Taemin looked at me, his eyes hopeful. He haven't see her since that day and the moment he came out of the room, he felt hurt somehow. I nudged him but he didn't budge.

 

"She's resting...." I said, looking at him.

 

"I'll go get he-" I stopped him and shook my head.

 

"Let her be, Taemin...." I sighed, "She needs some time of her own...."

 

Taemin looked at me sadly before hanging his head low and nodded.

 

"Arasso...." He sighed, helping Key prepare the table.