Six.

Tracing To You.

"MIN JAE-AH!" I yelled the moment I walked through the hotel door, "We are moving in to another place!" 

 

Min Jae fell on the floor upon hearing my yelling and scrambled back up on the bed. She had wrapped herself like sushi in a blanket and was still in her bed hair and PJs. I chuckled upon looking at her and shook my head. 

 

She thought I was kidding when I said we were moving but when she saw me taking my luggage out, she turned the television's volume low and looked at me. She held the controller to her lips and tapped it over and over. 

 

"Unnie," She pouted, "Where are we moving to?" 

 

I smiled, "I found them, Min Jae-ah," 

 

Her eyes lit up and she gave a shock face, "You found your-your-your..." 

 

I nodded and smiled, "Yeap, they said we can move in to stay with them for a while." 

 

She immdiately fell back on the bed and pouted. 

 

"I don't wanna leave the hotel room!!!!" 

 

"Yah!" I reached for a nearby pillow and threw it at her, "Get your off the bed and start packing!"

 

She pouted and grabbed the blanket, wrapping around her and trudged to the cupboard to get her luggage and stuff. I sighed and shook my head, packing my things and coming in and out of the bathroom to get my things and dumped them all in the bag. I was done with mine and saw the loads of shopping things that Min Jae bought. I sighed and looked at the time, having less than an hour before someone comes here to pick us up. 

 

"Min Jae-ah," I whined, sitting at the edge of my bed and watching her pack, "Go and shower, someone is going to pick us up in an hour and we are going to be late," 

 

"But-but-but..." She pouted again and used her aegyo. 

 

I frowned and sighed hopelessly. 

 

"I'll get some of your things in my luggage okays," I reassured her, opening my luggage again and taking the rest of the things that couldn't fit inside her bags into mine instead. 

 

She kissed my cheek and ran off to the bathroom taking some clothes and quickly showered. 

 

I was done packing and everything when my phone rang. 

 

"Yeobosayo?"

 

"Pabo-ah!" 

 

Aish, this Choi Minho!

 

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU CALLING ME PABO!" 

 

"Pabo, we are here already...which floor are you at?!" 

 

Aish...jinja... I'm going to screw you later,

 

"I'm in 507! Get the bags, pabo!" I yelled through the phone and shut the phone. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TAEMIN's POV

 

Minho hyung kept yelling through the phone over and over again. I blinked and looked up to him, seeing him cursing mentally at the caller. 

 

"Hyung, adieou?" I asked, keeping my earphones in my pocket and stretching my arms. 

 

We had to where diguises to hide our faces. We were idols, so yeah... Company rules. 

 

"Room 507...aish, jinja, this girl..." Hyung cursed again and bit his lip. "Kaja~"

 

I followed him, ignoring the stares and looks from the staff and the people in the hotel. We tried our best not to get caught so the moment the lift door opened upon arriving at the lobby we quickly sneaked in and pressed the button to the fifth level. Minho rubbed his forehead and looked so serious under his shades. 

 

"Hyung, who are they?" I asked again, after coming to his place to find him coming out of the gates to head to somewhere. I volunteered to follow him, thinking maybe he needs the help. 

 

"Some girl...." He made a hissing sound that sounds like he really hated her. 

 

"Wae?" I asked again, the moment the lift dinged and the doors open. 

 

"You'll see...." 

 

We walked out and followed the direction to room 507. Upon reaching the door, Minho hyung was about to knock on the door when the door flunged open and a girl with long hair appeared at the door. 

 

My eyes looked at her immediately and I gulped. 

 

She doesn't look Korean but she doesn't look like a European foreigner. Maybe an Asian, South East perhaps? She had tanned skin and eyes the same as Minho. Her skin isn't that perfect, given the fact there was a little scarring here and there. But she had long eyelashes that I have never seen before so naturally. I blinked again when she jumped slightly at the appearance of us at the door and began to glare down at Hyung. 

 

I could see the hate through her eyes when she saw him. 

 

"YAH! PABO!" She yelled at him, shoving the luggages out to the front, "Take this." 

 

Hyung's nose practically flared at her insult and he took the luggage and passed one to me. I was about to carry it but it was...

 

Dammit it was heavy. 

 

He took  two of the luggages and began to walk away. I nodded at her, who suddenly looked at me. I noticed under the light she had tried to dyed her hair red but it only showed on the top. Dyed herself, I thought, smiling at her. 

 

She smiled back before she walked back in and start knocking on the bathroom door. 

 

I followed hyung closely as we made it to the lobby area and dumped the luggage into the company van. 

 

"Hyung..." I muttered, "Who is she to you?" 

 

"Nothing... I just-" 

 

"MIN JAE-AH!" I heard her voice, "Pali!" 

 

"ARASSO, UNNIE!" 

 

We both looked to see another girl, hair dyed blonde with her natural hair colour coming out of her roots. She wore shades and the instant I looked at her, I thought of Key hyung. She wore something that look like what Key hyung would wear when we were out. 

 

Loud and with style! 

 

"Hyung..." I looked at her from under my shades, staring at her. 

 

"Erm... I..." He began to stutter a little before he pulled the hood of the van down and hit my head. 

 

"HYUNG!" I rubbed the soft spot and winced. 

 

"Oh...erm...mian!" He was about to come to help me but the girl he hated appeared beside us and looked at us. 

 

"Did you just-" She glared at hyung and came over to me. She rubbed my soft spot, making me blush, "Yah, you're violent!" 

 

Minho regain his composure and glared at her, "It was an accident, pabo!" 

 

"Whatever, pabo!" She bit back, "Pali, we are going!" 

 

She removed her hand and smiled at me, just as Minho hyung slipped to the front seat beside the driver seat. 

 

"Annyeong," She greeted me, "Hye Rim imnida," 

 

She smiled and my thoughts of her being a meanie was totally gone for. She held her hand out front to shake my hand and I took it, pulling it away as my blush began to show. 

 

"Taemin..." I said, nodding, 

 

"Ara," She smiled, "Ka ja?" 

 

I nodded and followed her to hop into the van where the younger girl was playing her iPad. 

 

"Unnie!" She patted the seat beside her, "Come and see this! Its hilarious," 

 

I watched her sat beside the girl and both of them started to smile and laugh upon the video they are watching. I didn't know that Minho hyung was watching me until... 

 

"Stop watching her," Minho hyung muttered, "I wouldn't like her if I were you,"