Fifty Eight.

Tracing To You.

Mianneh Min Jae ahh... here's my apology for you... I'll keep updating on you and Minho from now on... Jeongmal mianhae... *gets on my knees and bows to you many times*

 

MINHO'S POV.

 

"Oppa?"

 

I turned to see Min Jae standing at the door. She was wearing shorts and an oversize tee. She looked at me, her face unreadable but her eyes were saying that she was sad.

 

"Neh?"

 

"Unnie...Unnie..." She lifted a small yellow note in her hand and pouted, "I have no one to send me to training...."

 

I walked up to her and took the note from her.

 

Minjae-ah,

Jeongmal mianhae... I'm going to training with Taemin.

Ask Minho to send you, ara?

Jeongmal mianhae..

Love, Hye Rim Unnie..

 

"Can you send me?" She asked, looking at me.

 

I contemplated, a little, staring at her.

 

"Please?" She asked, her lips pouting in a cute manner.

 

I gulped and looked at her and then at the time.

 

"What time is your training?" I asked her, leaning against the door.

 

"1!" She smiled cutely and sway her upper torso a little to the left and right.

 

Its only 11am.

 

I sighed, "Have you eaten lunch?"

 

She shook her head.

 

I nodded, "Get ready then, we'll have lunch and then I'll send you,"

 

I was about to head back in to change when she said,

 

"Like a date?"

 

I froze and then spun around to look at her. I read her eyes, full of hope and pure joy. Just turning her question down like that would cause her to hurt, wouldn't it? I gulped and smiled a little. 

 

"Neh..., Ka," I said, "Dress something nice, ara?"

 

She nodded and left me alone in the room. 

 

I looked out of the window, the one facing the guest house. I listened as her footsteps retreated down the hallway, to the stairs. My eyes then looked out, watching her as she walked to the guest house, smiling to herself. She head in, disappearing from my sight.

 

I let out a breath of relief and pinched the bridge of my nose.

 

Am I really falling for her? I asked myself, going over to my drawer of pants and pull it out.

 

If I really like her, I would fuss over what I was going to wear, right?

 

Now, as I stared at my drawer of pants, I was contemplating which pants look nice with a shirt.

 

Oh god, I am falling for her...

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

MIN JAE'S POV.

 

Hmm....



I stared at my cupboard full of clothes.

 

"What should I wear?" I asked the four walls like it would answer me back.

 

But it just stood there, doing what it does best.

 

I sighed and looked again. I began to rummage the cupboard, finding for something nice to wear.

 

I picked out a pair of shorts and a blouse to complement it. I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror.

 

Well, maybe not a blouse... I thought as I remove the blouse and dig for a nice shirt to wear.

 

I pulled out a pink shirt and smiled before wearing it.

 

"Perfect," I said, as I grabbed my bag and head out to meet Minho at the front.

 

I waited at the porch, wearing my high cut shoes.

 

He said it was a date.

 

I gulped and looked at his window. It was pull over with his curtains. He is not down yet? I wondered, thinking whether to go up and get him...

 

Boys who take their time to dress for you means that they like you

 

Unnie's voice rang in my ears. I rubbed my ears and shake my head.

 

Maybe he is just getting some stuff...

 

"Ready to go?"

 

I jerked in shock, staring at him who appeared behind me. My hand flung to my chest, my heart racing in shock. I blinked and panted.

 

"Oh god!" I blurted, "Don't scare me!"

 

He put his hand out in surrender. "I was here already.. I was finding for you,"

 

I shook my head and got up.

 

"Ka ja..." I said, walking with him to the car.