Seventeen.

Tracing To You.

ANNYEONG! MINJAE IMNIDA~keke its my first A/N here!

Well, Hyerim unni was not able to post the update earlier so I'm posting it on her behalf!

Ok! enough of me and my random introduction! Let's get on with the chappie~

_____________________________________________________________________________

I came over to Min Jae's room to check on her and found her asleep. I sighed, darting out again only to bump into Onew.

 

"Oh....Mian!" I apologised, taking a step back from him and smiled in embarassment.

 

He smiled and apologised, nodding his head in response. I giggled slightly and excused myself just as he stopped me.

 

"Hye Rim-ah..." He looked at me, smiling, "Shall we go out for coffee?"

 

I looked at him, feeling a little skeptical about it. I gave it a ponder, having only to meet him during the family dinner yesterday. I pushed my glasses up my nose and smiled, relaxing a little.

 

"Arasso..." I muttered, tilting my head to the side and smiling at him.

 

"Great, though...." He thought about something and changed his mind about it. "Nevermind...."

 

He smiled and lead me out of the guest house.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

MINHO'S POV

 

I was drinking my coffee in the kitchen when ....

 

"Unnie?"

 

I looked up to see Min Jae looking lost and bed hair. I lowered my drink and looked at her.

 

Min Jae looked at me, her cheeks flushed in embarassment. She combed her hair behind and looked at me.

 

"Have you seen Hye Rim unnie?"

 

I shook my head, "She's out....probably with Onew,"

 

"Oh," The realisation hit her and she walked up to the seat near to me and sat down heavily.

 

I blinked in surprise, since our first meeting together was a little....cold. I bit my lower lip and tried to look away when she put her face in front of my view and smiled.

 

"We didn't get on a good start, didn't we?" She said, before putting her hand out, "Annyeong, Min Jae imnida...."

 

I looked at her hand and shook it firmly. Her hands were cold, I noticed and I didn't let go when she pulled it away. She was about to shoot me off when I stopped her.

 

"Your hands are cold," I muttered, "Let me warm them a little for you,"

 

She watched me like a hawk as I rubbed my hands with hers. I saw her reaction as I took our hands and put it near my lips. I was about to blow through some hot air when she pulled it away abruptly, glaring at me.

 

"Erm," I muttered, "Mian...."

 

She gulped and flushed red again, "Mianneh....Its just not....I'm not...."

 

I nodded, "I understand..."

 

We sat there, in awkward silence. My eyes tried to look everywhere but her. I failed though, terribly. I keep staring at her and she caught me a few times. We shared a few awkward smiles before I got up and looked at the time.

 

"Erm...." I began, "I got to go...."

 

She nodded and waved at me, like what happened earlier didn't happen at all.

 

I nodded and reached for her phone which she placed on the counter top. Before she could argue, I looked at her reassuringly and said, "I'll save my number in case you need anything. Just call or text. No one's home so yeah...."

 

I left hesitantly, looking at her and wondering if she would be okay. I left with my mind in doubt about her safety until it hit me when I was halfway walking up te stairs to SME Buliding.

 

"Why am I thinking about her so much than others....I didn't even think about Hye Rim....." I left my pondering mind in wonder when my heart was telling the truth all along, heart beating fast with the memory of her, smiling at me.

 

For the first time.