Fifty.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

"Lets raise our glasses to wish the both of them to debut like us in future!"

 

Onew spoke in between the chatters that was made around the group. We all turned to face him, smiling. I played safe, not because of religion wise but because I didn't want to end up in a coma.

 

Diabetics cant take alcohol cause the enzymes will feed on the sugars that we need. Without sugars, we will end up in a coma... or even fatal, death.

 

I smiled and lifted my glass of lime juice. The rest of them were having soju, a Korean rice wine, to go with the meat we were having.

 

"To Hye Rim and Min Jae!" Jonghyun smiled and looked at the both of us happily.

 

"To Hye Rim and Min Jae!" Everyone repeated, raising and clinged our glasses lightly in the middle of the group.

 

Then we all drank our drinks down our throats before eating the meat that was cooked in the middle in a round like grill pan. It was called BBQ but it was more like grilling. I smiled, remembering that I used to have this moments with my family.

 

Used to.

 

Now, that divided line spoke for itself.

 

"Hye Rim?"

 

I broke the dream and looked up to see Minho looking at me. He was looking at me with doubt in his eyes. Concern, worry, mutual love.

 

He tilted his head to the side and looked at me with a small smile. "Kencanah?"

 

I smiled embarassingly. "Mhmm...."

 

He ruffled my hair and patted it. He kissed my forehead and smiled, "Don't think so much okay?"

 

"Arasso...." I said, just as everyone helped themselves to the first batch of cooked meat. I quickly take mine and ate it with soya sauce and some side dishes.

 

After 2 hours there, refilling their drinks and eating meat, we were getting high.

 

Well, not me.

 

So is Minho and Jonghyun.

 

The rest of them, well, you don't say.

 

Onew was starting to turn slightly red and start talking nonsensical. Key somehow took my spare hairband and tied a ponytail on his head. Taemin was falling asleep. Min Jae was talking nonsense too, sobering.

 

I nudged Minho who was keeping Key and Min Jae in check.

 

"Can we go?" I muttered, not liking the situation.

 

"Arasso," Jonghyun and Minho muttered together.

 

I picked Min Jae up and sling her arm over my shoulder as we walked out. Jonghyun took care of Onew and Key. They were still talking loudly, totally drunk to the maximum. But they can still walk. Jonghyun had to hang on to the to direct them to the van. I half-carried Min Jae who was at the peak of falling into a deep sleep.

 

Minho lifted Taemin on his shoulders, carrying him like a sandbag. I sighed and help Min Jae on the van, settling her on the seat. She sank and lie on the seat, falling into a deep slumber. I sighed and helped to bring Onew and Key in. Minho didn't had a problem with Taemin, lifting him to the seat and settling him down.

 

All four of them took up each seats, lying down and falling into deep murmurs and finally snores. I sighed and looked at Minho and Jonghyun who shrugged. Jonghyun climbed into the driver seat, I climbed in then and Minho squished in after. I sat in the middle, feeling a little discourage and hopeless after the drinking incident.

 

I'm never going drinking with anyone.

 

I sighed and kept quiet. Minho looked out the window on the drive home, his expression was a little sober and he looked tired. I played with my fingers, just as Jonghyun the radio to a soft volume and hummed a little to the song, keeping himself awake.

 

Suddenly I feared for them both.

 

What if they were drunk, no wait,scratch that, sober?!

 

I can't drive. I simply-

 

"You know," Minho muttered, "You like to say your thoughts aloud..."

 

I blinked my dreamy eyes away and looked at the both of them. We were coming to a stop at the traffic light and they were staring at me. I gulped and sinked into my seat.

 

"Mianneh..." I whispered into the tense cold air whirling around me.

 

Jonghyun chuckled, "Kencanah.... I'm used to the alcohol content. Its not that strong anyways,"

 

I nodded though I was pretty much in doubt.

 

After what felt like a crucial and edgy minutes back home, we finally reach the residence. Minho climbed off the van to unlock the gates and Jonghyun drove ourselves in. Soon he parked the van and the whole place got quiet again. I sighed and climbed down the van, while Minho opened the back door. He slapped Key and Onew awake, before taking Taemin into his arms and lifting him on his shoulders again.

 

I watched as Onew and Key groggily walked to the guest house. I figured they might as well crash here. Jonghyun lead them in, making sure they were walking straight. I lifted Min Jae up, who suddenly woke up a little and mumbled,

 

"Where are we?"

 

"Home...." I sighed, grabbing her arm and slinged it over my shoulders, "Ka, I'm sending you to your room.... Get some good night sleep, arasso?"

 

"Unnie...... Saranghae....." She mumbled, "Minho..... So.....Hot.... I.... Like....His.....Abs...."

 

I stoned for a second and stared at her.

 

What?! I thought. 

 

I know people who are sober or drunk, they will blurt out deep dark secrets they have been keeping quiet inside. So when Min Jae splurted out something like that, I had to make sure she was lying.

 

But something inside me told me she wasn't.

 

I looked around to make sure Minho was not around to hear this. Apparently he wasn't, having to get in with Taemin on his shoulder and helping Jonghyun up with Onew and Key to the other spare guest rooms. I gave a sigh of relief and helped Min Jae in. Min Jae was partly awake and asleep, hangover.

 

I sighed and dragged her to the room.

 

"Need help?" Minho asked, coming past me.

 

"Just a little," I panted, "Grab her legs would you? Help me lift her on the bed,"

 

Minho nodded and grabbed her legs. I lifted her by her armpits and threw her on the bed. She groaned in pain and curled up on bed like a baby.

 

Okay, Min Jae.... don't say anything foolish while my cousin is here, I prayed.

 

"Minho...." She mumbled.

 

I froze just as Minho froze as well. I met his eyes and he raised his eyebrows at me. I shrugged, pretend that I didn't know anything.

 

"Maybe she's dreaming? About hammering you..." I whispered, grinning like an idiot.

 

"Whatever...." Minho sighed and touched my shoulder, "Lets all of us get some rest?"

 

I nodded and slide the door of Min Jae's room close just as Jonghyun came to us.

 

Jonghyun scratched his head cutely and smiled.

 

"Well, the Diva and the Dubu is in separate rooms now," He said, putting his hands on his hips, "I need a place to crash."

 

Minho pointed down the hall, "There's a few more rooms upstairs. Take anyone. Its all prepared already. Just you need to brush some dust off the sheets and pillows and you're good to go,"

 

Jonghyun thanked Minho. He came to me and awkwardly hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

 

"Have a good night rest, Oppa." I said, seeing him go. He smiled and waved, before heading down the hallway and climbing up the stairs.

 

I turned to Minho and smiled.

 

"See you in the morning,"

 

"See you," He said, kissing my forehead and leaving the guest house.

 

I slipped into my bedroom and quickly change before I jumped into the covers and snuggled deep in the sheets and falling asleep.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TAEMIN'S POV.

 

I stir awake, waking up from bed. It was still dark and I stirred a little more, my head still hurts. I looked at the clock at the bedside table and saw the neon green lights screaming at me.

 

3:02am in the morning.

 

I got up, not caring about the cold wind blowing on my skin.

 

I felt exposed but the hangover was getting to me.

 

And I felt cold and empty.

 

I walked a little more and then walked to the hallway. The hallway was empty and pretty much quiet. I walked a litle more, stumbling a little here and there. I frowned and mumbled a little more, the banging in my head getting to me.

 

"Mhmm...." I managed to blurt out as I pulled one of the doors to slide open and stumble in.

 

I think this is where it is? My mind was in a fuzz and I couldn't think.

 

I stumbled a little more and something stir in the sheets. I climbed on the soft bed, the sudden warmth urging me to sleep more. I groaned and slipped under the sheets. Something warm was moving and I felt something long twirling with my legs and pulling me closer.

 

I groaned and slept then, not caring where the hell I was.