Chapter Eighty Four.

Tracing To You.

HYE RIM'S POV.

 

I looked at Halmonim, resting in bed.

 

The tubes and machines were all next to her, beeping constantly. I sighed and held her hand tighter, looking at her with guilt and sadness.

 

"Halmonim...Ilrona...." I sighed, brushing my thumb over her frail skin. Her hands were still soft and worn out, the hardworking days of her life have made her hand more smooth. I could picture her in the kitchen, dressed in a hanbok, the sunrays shining brightly on her.

 

Something felt off and I was afraid to leave her, leave her side, see her away from my sight. I bit my lip and looked down, feeling my tears beginning to gather. My hair fell all around my face, creating a curtain to cover my face.

 

"Halmonim.... Mianhae...." I whispered, "Cheongsul hamnida...."

 

No one was with me at that time. I was alone with Halmonim, looking after her in case something happens.

 

Minho and Minjae went to find the doctor to finalise the details of what happened and how is her condition now. Onew, Jonghyun and Key went to get their manager and also went to get dinner too.

 

Taemin was nowhere. The last of him was ... I don't know.

 

I sighed and bit my lip more, resting my head on the bed and started crying. I felt bad for not taking care of Halmonim well and probably, Minho is blaming me for it. His family is coming down soon too, seeking to ask what happened. I bit my lip and looked up, seeing Halmonim's still body, the rise and fall of her chest going steadily, feeling more guilt eating me up.

 

"Halmonim.... Saranghae... Jeongmal saranghae.... " I bit my lip somemore, "Ilrona...."

 

I was scared to close my eyes though my eyes wanted to so badly.I wanted to sleep, a habit right after I cry. But I couldn't bring myself to. What if she was gone the moment I closed my eyes? What if something bad happens and I couldn't wake up? What if-

 

"Hye Rim?"

 

I looked up, my heart broke again the moment I heard his voice. I barely glanced up but I wiped my tears and sniffed a little, clearing my airways. I just sat where I was, holding her hand. I didn't want to see him but I could glance slightly that he changed his clothes.

 

"Hye Rim...." He bend down beside me and put a finger under my chin to make me look at him.

 

I didn't want to, looking down.

 

"Hye Rim... its going to be alright...." He said, sighing heavily before pulling me to hug me.

 

I just stayed stiff in his hug, not moving a single muscle though my body wanted to. I closed my eyes and let another tear fell, trying so hard to forget those memories of us that was flashing behind my eyes.

 

Taemin, I want to forget you.....