Forty Seven.

Tracing To You.

MINHO'S POV.

 

I was working on my rap when I heard a rap on my door.

 

Oh god, the irony.

 

I turned just as the door opened slightly.

 

"Minho oppa?"

 

Min Jae was at the door, peering in. She looked troubled and uncertain.

 

"Neh?" I got up and thanked god I was wearing at least something over my torso.

 

The other night when Hye Rim went missing and she just barge into my room, I was not wearing a shirt and I felt embarassed in my whole entire life. Instead of being topless, she made me feel like I hadn't wore anything at all. I looked down and make sure my windbreaker was tight to my body and my pants were on.

 

Okay, they were. Checked.

 

I looked up again and saw her coming in, inviting herself inside. She left the door slightly opened and her hand was still outside on the doorknob.

 

"Unnie.... Can we go see Unnie?" She bit her lower lip and looked at me. There was a plead in her eyes, the kind of plead that would bother you the whole time until you do it. I looked at the clock by the table.

 

It was past 7 in the evening.

 

Woah, time passed that fast? I thought and shook my head.

 

"Aniyo?"

 

Min Jae must have been looking at me when I was deeply in thought and now she thinks I have said no. Oh , I didn't mean to-

 

"I mean, yeah, sure...." I scratched my head anxiously.

 

It was the first time I ever felt embarassed or even become so self-conscious about myself than with other girls who I hang around with. Whether they are noonas or yeodongsaengs.... Min Jae's the first to make me feel so conscious of myself. I could even feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

 

She heard my reply and beamed.

 

She jumped on her feet right there, too happy with the answer. She looked like a small girl who just found a new toy under the Christmas tree. I smiled slightly but didn't expect her to move from her spot to suddenly pop in front of me.

 

"Komawo~" She almost sang it out, her voice was steady. Better than mine, I thought and widen my eyes when she suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck.

 

Then it all happened very fast.

 

Her lips were on mine and she was kissing me. I was too stunned to respond but I didn't push her away either.

 

It wasn't long when she realised her mistake and then took ten steps away and covered . She was opening and closing in embarassment, her cheeks turning red and she was staring at me. She covered with both her hands and made to the door in a glimpse.

 

"I..." She began, "I...I... I didn't mean to...."

 

I was about to say something when she darted out. I took two strides to the door and pulled the door opened, just as she was about to leave my room in a hurry. I stopped her and grabbed her wrist, firmly but gently. She turned back and then looked at me in shock. She looked afraid, like I might hit her or something.

 

"I...." She began, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-"

 

I didn't know what came over me. Either my unconsciousness or just me. I think it was more of just me.

 

Her lips on mine felt perfect and I couldn't stop myself. I let her wrist go just as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to stand on my feet, as I kissed her.

 

It was like....

 

I couldn't even say it. I want to relate to those kisses I did on television but...

 

It was nothing of those sort.

 

The moment I pulled away and she was panting, I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. She looked into mine, lost for words. I traced her lips and suddenly miss the feeling of it on mine. I wanted to just swoop down and collect her up on me, kiss her like there was no tomorrow. That was all I could think of but...

 

"I..." She began again and my heart literally sank, "I can't do this...."

 

She was away from my arms the next moment and then shook her head as she took several steps away.

 

"Mianneh...." She blurted out, "I really can't do this, "

 

"Min Jae, I-"

 

She ran away before I could even tell her.

 

My heart just felt like it got thrown on the floor and broke into a million pieces.