Thirty Five.

Tracing To You.

TAEMIN'S POV. 

 

I have no idea what have gotten in to me then. 

 

I pulled away and stared at her, blinking as I realised my mistake. I bit my lower lip anxiously as she flutter her eyes open and looked at me. She didn't say a word which was killing me. I wanted her to say something harsh like what all those vulgarities I heard her say in the car earlier on but.... 

 

"Erm," She began, getting up. "I better go..." 

 

I realised my arms were still around her and I pulled them away. She hesitated a little before she turned her back on me and then scratched her head. She bit her lip as she took her belongings. 

 

"Look," I began, "Mianneh... I didn't.... I don't know what came over me...I'm sorry that I kiss you..." 

 

She shook her head and gave a shaky laugh. 

 

"Aniyo...Its just..." She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked away. She looked so cute and beautiful, I had the urged to kiss her again. She looked back at me, wearing her glasses. 

 

"That was my first kiss...." She confessed, sighing and then flung her hands out in frustration and relief, "And...and I like it." 

 

She was staring at me, waiting on me to give her an answer. I smiled and said, "It was mine too...." 

 

She gave another shaky laugh and then went back to putting on her socks. 

 

"I have been in relationships before and my last was 4 years ago. I never really stayed with them for long....at most only a month. " She continued, tugging her hair behind her other ear as she fumbled with another pair of sock, "I found out I was only being used and nothing else.... I found out how much I was just being either a rebound or even a girl that will be easily replace after finding someone better.... Like...." 

 

She looked at the socks and then said, "Like a pair of worn out socks....dispose them after their usage...." 

 

She sighed and then muttered, "This is not my socks..." 

 

I chuckled, "Thats mine..." 

 

She bend down and looked at her pink socks and said, "Borrow yours... I hated the colour pink and the only reason why I'm wearing this pink socks is because its comfortable....Gonna have to buy new ones...." 

 

I watched her a little more, amazed by the way she can still entertain herself a little by talking to herself. 

 

She looked up and caught me watching her. She frowned in disapproval and then stood up. She stepped backwards and sighed. 

 

"I'm sorry.... I'm so weird... No one wants me.... I'm always...Either talking to the wall or myself," She sighed and looked on the floor, "God, why am I telling you my lifestory?" 

 

It was my turn to get to her. I got up and went to her, not caring when she hesitated a little. My arms were around her before I knew it and I smiled. She was turning red and blinking multiple times. I find it amusing but beautiful at the same time. 

 

"Quit blinking..." I said, "Your eyelashes are flirting with me," 

 

She stopped but her eyes didn't even rest in widening more one bit. I thought it might drop out and I distracted her again with another kiss. She kissed me back and then pulled away, blinking once more. 

 

"Oh shoot," She looked away, "Second kiss.... This is bad.... So bad...." 

 

I watched her as she suddenly felt so anxious and worked up. I smiled and leaned closer to her, arms around her and resting my head on her shoulder. She stiffened a little, not knowing what to do.

 

"Hye Rim..." 


She looked at me and gulped. 

 

"Look...." I took her hands in mine and kissed them dearly, "Can we start over?" 

 

"Start over?" She repeated, a little confused, 

 

"Start over...everything with me...." I said, "I know things have not been well with the both of us but I want to know that I can and will always be there for you," 

 

She hesitated, "I...I....I" 

 

I leaned my forehead against her and held her there, my hand on the back of her neck. She closed her eyes and breathed in and out evenly, trying to calm herself. 

 

"Just say yes," I muttered, our breaths mixed together. 

 

She took a deep breath and finally made my heart stopped. 

 

"Yes," She said, and this time, she gave me the third kiss.