2.

Do you believe in aliens?

It was Monday morning, the first day back of a new term at school. You sighed and smoothed out your blue and black uniform. 

*Another boring day.* You thought to yourself as you grabbed your school bag and made your way to your front door, locking it behind you, you made your way to school. You looked about the streets, it was sunny and peaceful. A small smile crept on your face, it was a beautiful morning. You gripped onto the strap off your bag and hurriedly arrived at the school. 

"__________!" Hyemi called on you. "Guess what!" 

You turned around and saw her running towards you with an excited expression on her face. "Yes Hyemi?" You looked at her confused.

"There was a comet last night in the sky! It looked amazing!" She smiled and looked at you amazed.

"Wow, i'm so happy for you." You sighed and turned around, making your way into school.

"You could at least act excited." She frowned slightly and wandered in behind you. "Hey did you see Jaejin's new hair cut? He looks pretty cute right?"

"Oh i haven't noticed." You looked uninterested. "Since when has Jaejin been cute?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Since now apparently. Everybody loves his new hair." She laughed slightly. "Do you want to go to the mall tonight after school?"

"Hmm, yeah okay." You smiled, but your expression dropped. "Wait.. when does that new stargazer shop open?"

"Um... tonight." She almost whispered. "Please just come with me!"

"Aish, okay." You sighed slightly. "But, you have to help me pick out a dress okay?"

"You're really going to come?! Ah you're the best!" She smiled and clapped her hands. 

"Yeah, calm down! People are staring." You looked about and laughed.

"Oops, sorry." She laughed. "Ah you're really daebak."

"I know." You smirked and flipped your hair in a joking way. "Come on, let's go to class." You smiled and linked arms with her, dragging her along to class with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Hyemi were walking about the mall looking into all the shops, for once you actually let Hyemi drag you to the new space shop first out of everything because she usually always let you do your shopping first, but on the way their a small coffee shop caught your eye.

"Oh can we go and get a coffee and something to eat?" Your eyes lit up as you stared at the cute little shop.

Hyemi looked at the shop. "Are you sure it's not for the cute guy working behind the counter?"

You looked further into the shop and noticed a rather tall, dark haired boy with a cute smile standing there serving people. "I didn't even notice him if i'm honest." You looked at her shocked. "I wanted the cake!"

"Mhmm." She rolled her eyes and started walking over to the shop. "Come on then." She smiled and made her way in.

"Hello. What can i get for you today?" The cute guy smiled at the two of you.

"Hmm, can i please have a-" You looked at the menu but couldn't decide.

"Aish, can i please have a caramel latte?" Hyemi smiled and looked at him. 

"Coming right up." He smirked and turned away, preparing her latte.

"What do you want?" She looked at you confused.

"I'm not sure..." You bit your lip and read the menu. "Ah, chocolate mocha sounds nice to me right now."

The cute guy handed Hyemi her latte and then looked at you. "Have you decided yet?"

"Yeah, can i please have a chocolate mocha?" 

"You sure can." He winked at you and turned away, making your mocha. 

You looked about the cafe, it wasn't too busy, and it was peaceful. It looked cute and relaxed, you wondered why you'd never came here before.

"So are you two new in town? I've never saw you before." The cute guy smiled and looked at you and Hyemi. "Oh, my names Junsu btw."

"Ah we've lived here for ages." You laughed slightly. "We've never noticed this cafe before."

"Oh i see." His expression dropped slightly. "Well enjoy your drinks." He smiled and the two of you collected your cups, making your way to a small table.

"I thought you wanted cake?" Hyemi raised her eyebrow.

"I didn't want to ask for cake infront of him." You mumbled slightly as you sipped your mocha. "And i'm on a healthy eating thing, no cake for me."

"Aish again with this." Hyemi rolled her eyes at you. "He is cute though right?"

"I know." You smiled and glanced over at him, he caught you looking but you quickly turned your head away. "Maybe we should've told him our names too."

"No you can't do that! It seems too forward." Hyemi's eyes widened.

"B-But he told us his name.." You looked at her confused.

"That doesn't matter." She smiled and sipped her latte. "Now drink up, we've got the space store to go to!" 

"I know i know." You pouted as you took another big sip of your mocha. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your expression didn't look amused as Hyemi dragged you around the shop, she really did look happy to be here though, so for the sake of her, you suffered being here. 

"Look how cool this looks!" Hyemi pointed at a telescope. 

"Yeah, so cool." You smiled and looked away from her, she ran ahead of you and started looking at the telescopes. Something caught your eye, it was a wall design which represented space and showed all the different planets and the universe. A small smile crept on your face. It looked pretty, but you still weren't amused by this shop. 

"________? Are you coming?" Hyemi appeared beside you with a huge bag with the stores name on it.

"Oh yeah are you done?" You looked at her confused.

"Yup." She smiled.

"What did you buy?" You looked at the bag.

"Oh.. just a few things." She smirked.

"Like...?" You raised your eyebrow.

"That telescope!" A huge grin formed on her face.

"Yah! Wasn't that expensive?" You looked at her surprised.

"Not really..." She bit her lip nervously. "Please i need it!"

"Aish, what am i going to do with you?" You laughed. "Come on then, we still have my dress to get." You smiled and started walking out the shop.

"What were you looking at?" She looked at you curiously.

"Oh just the picture of Space, it looked pretty.. i still hate all that junk though." You scoffed.

Hyemi just laughed, but a smile was still planted on her face due to the fact you actually liked the store and she'd bought her telescope. 

------------------------------------------------------


I think in the next chapter B.A.P will make their appearance :D!
Enjoy~

-xyeobo