45.

Do you believe in aliens?

The next morning, you woke up curled up next to Jongup with the cover wrapped around the two of you, Jongup had his arms around your shoulders as he usually always hugged into you when the two of you slept. You looked up at his sleeping face and smiled, his hair was all ruffled up and he looked unbelievably adorable. 

Deciding to wake up and start getting everything ready for work, though you started at 12 and it was only 10am, you sleepily attempted to stretch out your arms but you noticed Jongup stirring in his sleep. You rolled out of bed after untangling yourself from Jongup and quickly put on your dressing gown, considering you ended up sleeping in your only your underwear.

You smirked to yourself after remembering last night and made your way out of your room, towards the kitchen. You the radio and started humming along with the song that was playing, you noticed all the dishes from last night and frowned. *I better get those done.* You quickly started washing some of them, but decided to give up and put the majority of them in the dishwasher and turned it on. Himchan and Yongguk didn't work at the weekends, so they could clear up the kitchen for you whilst you were away. 

"You're in a good mood this morning." You heard a voice come from behind you. 

You turned around and saw Yongguk standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Ahh I guess I am." You laughed. "Well I've got no reason to be sad." 

Yongguk just chuckled at you. "You're working today, right?"

"Yup." You smiled.

"You're happy about that?" He looked at you confused.

"Well it's a nice day, and the toy store is fun to work at!" You smiled and started to make some toast. 

"You're too happy." Yongguk laughed. 

"Did you have a good night last night?" You smiled at him. "Junghye seems nice!"

"Yeah I did, it was fun." He smiled. "She is."

"Do you like her?" You smirked and took a bite of your toast.

He paused. "...W-What? No I d-don't she's a friend!" Yongguk quickly defended.

You smirked at him. "Mhmm." You raised your eyebrow. "You like her!"

"N-No." He stuttered.

"You're hesitating, and stuttering!" You laughed and looked at him, his cheeks were flushing a light pink colour. "And you're blushing!"

"I am not!" He frowned slightly and held his hands upto his cheeks.

"It's okay to like someone you know, especially someone like Junghye." You smiled. 

Yongguk just sighed. "She's a lot like me, it's kind of scary!" 

"How?" You looked at him confused.

"Like.. she writes lyrics and sings. I like to write lyrics but I prefer to rap." He laughed. "and her personality, she's really similar to me."

"Isn't that a good thing?" You raised your eyebrow. "She's perfect for you!"

"Maybe so." Yongguk nodded. "But she'd never like me back."

You frowned. "She came around to the house last night and had dinner with all of us and enjoyed herself. I think she likes you back otherwise she'd never want to come back to this mad house." You laughed. 

"True." He laughed. "But I'm an alien, isn't that weird?"

You scoffed. "Um... Look at me and Jongup?" You laughed and threw a towel at him. "Stop making excuses! You like her and I'm pretty sure she likes you back."

"She did ask me out for coffee..." Yongguk mumbled.

"See!" You smiled. "She's making an effort to spend time with you outside of work."

Yongguk just smiled, he seemed pretty content with himself at that moment. 

"What are your plans for today?" You asked him.

"Not sure. It's supposed to be nice all day right?" He looked over at you.

"Yeah I think so." You smiled. 

Yongguk was just about to talk when Zelo came running through to the kitchen with an excited expression on his face.

"Morning Noona!" He smiled and came running towards you.

"Morning Zelo." You laughed.

"Why are you so excited?" Yongguk looked at him confused.

"I don't know, I woke up all happy!" He smiled. "Noona you look brighter than usual."

You just laughed. "Brighter? Do you mean happy?"

"No your skin looks like it's glowing!" Zelo smiled.

"My skin.. glowing?" You looked at him confused. "Ahh maybe it's cause I got more sleep than usual."

"But you do look more happy..." Zelo laughed.

"Yeah I thought so too." Yongguk laughed.

"I know why she's so happy!" Zelo said with a mischevious smirk.

"How am I so happy then Zelo?" You looked at him and took a sip of your juice.

"You and Jongup said you loved each other last night!" Zelo smirked.

You choked on your juice. "Omo! How do you know that?!"

"I just do." He smiled.

"Zelo." You narrowed your eyes.

"You guys actually said you loved each other?!" Yongguk's eyes widened.

"Well.. we do." You shrugged. Your cheeks flushed bright pink as you remembered last night, if Zelo knew you had told each other that... does that mean he knows the other part of the night?

"I also know what you two done after that... but I won't mention it." Zelo smirked and then quickly made his way out of the kitchen.

"YAH! HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?" You yelled after him but you just heard him giggling as he ran up the stairs. 

You turned around and saw Yongguk staring at you, with an amused expression on his face. You blushed even more and looked at the floor.

"Hmm? What happened last night then?" He narrowed his eyes at you.

"N-nothing! Oh is that the time? I have to go get ready for work!" You nervously laughed and then quickly ran out of the kitchen before he caught you.

"Aish, these kids." He chuckled to himself and then made his way into the living room. 

*Phew that was close. But how does Zelo know these things?!* You started chewing your lips nervously. You walked into your room and noticed Jongup was awake and was getting himself dressed, his blonde hair was messily flopped down his face and was still damp from his shower. He was only wearing his boxers and you could see some water glistening on his abs. Your cheeks flushed bright red and your eyes widened, you just froze on the spot.

"Oh morning." He turned around and smiled at you, he started drying his hair with the towel he was holding.

"M-morning!" You quickly smiled. "Um I have to get ready for work so I'm going to shower.. okay? I'll see you when i'm out." You started rambling on nervously and then just quickly ran out of the room and towards the bathroom.

*Hmm. That was weird.. why is she acting like this?* Jongup stared at the doorway you'd just ran out of with a surprised expression, he just shrugged and continued to dry his hair. *Is she being weird because of last night?*

*Omo! Why am I being like this? It's not as if i've never saw him like that before...* You ruffled your hair in frustration and quickly made your way into the shower. Once you were done you wrapped your hair in a towel and wrapped one around yourself, you brushed your teeth and then made your way into your room. Jongup was still there but he'd finally got himself dressed for work.

You have him a small smile when you walked in and pulled the towel around you tighter. "What time do you start?" You asked.

He looked at the clock in your room. "Half 11."

You followed his gaze and noticed it was nearing 11pm. "Aw." You smiled. "I start at 12, I'll walk you to work if you like?"

"Yeah okay." Jongup nodded. "Um... what was that all about?"

"What?" You looked at him confused, but knew exactly what he was talking about.

"That.. before you went into the shower." He laughed.

"Oh um I was just.. you know.. I didn't mean to walk in on you getting dressed." You stuttered out. 

Jongup just laughed. "You're... embarrassed that you walked in on me getting dressed?"

"Kind of yeah." You started chewing your lips.

"_______!" He laughed. "Do you not remember last night?" 

"Of course I do!" You shushed him. "Don't talk so loudly!"

"What? Why?" He laughed at your reaction.

"I don't want everyone to know!" You sat down on the bed.

"Can you get dressed? I can't take you seriously with that towel on your head." Jongup stood up and unwrapped it from your head, letting your hair fall messily to your shoulders.

"Yeah but you're leaving when I do." You pushed him out of the room.

"Aish fine i'm going. Call me when you're ready." He smiled and leaned in to kiss your cheek.

"Nope." You pushed him out of the room and shut the door, leaning against it so he wouldn't come back in.

"I'll go and get breakfast! You better be ready when I'm back." You could hear Jongup say from the other side of the door, then you heard him laughing and the sound of Daehyun's voice.

You sighed and then quickly got changed into your work clothes and brushed your hair through, quickly drying it off and messily tying it up you made your way out of your room. You grabbed your bag and skipped down the stairs, making your way into the kitchen you grabbed an apple and heard mumbling from the dining room.

"They what?!" Daehyun's voice was heard first.

"How do you know Zelo?" Youngjae asked.

"Jongup told me." You heard Zelo laugh.

"Waaaah! I didn't think she'd do that!" Daehyun laughed. 

You pushed the door open and looked at them all with wide eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"You and Jongup." Youngjae bluntly said, and then burst out laughing. 

"Why are you talking about us two?" You looked at them confused.

"About last night." Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows at you. 

"You know if Yongguk or Himchan find out they're going to go crazy at you two.." Youngjae smirked.

"How do you know?!" You looked at them angrily. Daehyun and Youngjae pointed at Zelo who's expression dropped from a smile to a serious one.

"I told you Jongup told me!" Zelo quickly said.

"Aish!" You frowned. "JONGUP!" You yelled, hearing the sound of a plate being dropped in the living room you quickly stormed through and saw him sitting there looking slightly scared.

"Y-Yeah?" He looked at you confused.

"You told Zelo?" You looked at him with a glare.

"Only because he overheard us saying we loved each other." Jongup quickly said.

"Wait.. what?" You looked at him confused. 

"I only told him what we said last night." Jongup looked at you confused.

"So how does he know about .... the other part of last night?" You looked at him surprised.

Jongup just looked about and shrugged. "I don't know?"

"ZELO!" You shouted and made your way through to the dining room. "Come with me."

"What is it noona?" Zelo smiled.

"How do you know what happened last night?" You looked at him with a glare.

Zelo just looked at Jongup and then back at you.

"Jongup you liar!" You threw a pillow at him. "Why did you tell Zelo of all people?!"

"He's my best friend!" Jongup laughed.

"He's younger than us!!" You yelled, totally shocked at what he was saying.

"Wait.. Zelo you didn't tell anyone, right?" Jongup looked at him with a serious glare.

"Of course I didn't." Zelo looked surprised.

"Then what were you, Daehyun and Youngjae talking about?" You looked at him confused.

"I only told them you said you loved Jongup... and he said it back." Zelo smiled.

You let out a sigh of relief. "Oh my god." You sat down on the couch and rested your head back.

"You worry too much." Jongup laughed.

"So what happened after that?" Daehyun and Youngjae appeared at the living room door with smirks on their faces.

"N-Nothing happened!" You quickly said. "Oh, and as a matter of fact Yongguk already knows Jongup and me said that last night... and he didn't go mad."

"Well, did you tell him what else happened?" Youngjae raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing happened." You lied.

"Mhmmmm.." Youngjae smirked and walked away.

"ZELO!!" You shouted and looked at him.

"Sorry noona! I guess I just can't keep a secret!" Zelo pouted slightly and then quickly ran away, making his way to his room.

"I'm going to kill you all!" You yelled after the 3 of them but Jongup held you back. 

"Come on, let's go to work." He smiled and pulled you up off the couch.

"Next time.. Don't tell anyone!" You frowned and stormed away ahead of him, he grabbed a hold of your arm and pulled you back.

"Why are you so mad?" Jongup looked at you surprised.

"I like privacy, I don't like people talking about me." You sighed. 

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't know Zelo would tell everyone.." Jongup bit his lip. 

"It's fine." You gave him a small smile. "Let's go."

"You're still mad." Jongup said quickly.

"I might be, but you can make up for that later." You smiled and then walked ahead of him, Jongup quickly caught up with you after he shut the door behind the two of you as you both made your way to work. 

----------------------------------------------------------------


Hey guys! Is there any Yongguk stans reading this story? ^^ My friends writing this fic and I'm also reading it, I really enjoy it! If you stan Yongguk I suggest you read it... it's a You x Yongguk fic ^_^ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/176574/you-re-the-song-that-i-m-singing-bangyongguk-korean-romance-you-bap-youngjae

@RaspberryTea  - Ahhh now that gives it away! hehehehe.

@J8M2JN - You'll find out ^^ I amen't  going to be giving anything away!

@
SapphireBlue17 - Ahh thank you that's exactly how I thought! I really didn't think it suited at all, I think i'll keep it much more cute. ^^
 

-xyeobo