3.

Do you believe in aliens?

You were walking back from the mall by yourself, it wasn't too late, but it was dark out and you were quite scared. Luckily, you weren't that far away from your house and you would be home soon. You smiled as you looked at the bag that had your new dess in it, you didn't really need it, but you wanted it. It looked nice and you'd have an occassion to wear it to soon enough.

You looked ahead and noticed a crowd of guys standing under one of the street lamps, they looked unusual. Something about them didn't seem right, you looked about the street but no one else was around. You bit your lip nervously, wrapped yourself up in your jacket more and crossed over the opposite side of the road. You kept your eyes on the ground but something about them made you want to look at them. They were all blonde, it was weird and they all looked lost. One of them turned around and looked at you, his eyes lit up. Your eyes widened and you quickly looked down at the ground.

"Um excuse me." One of them called, you ignored it and kept walking.

"Could you help us? We're a bit lost?" Another one called out to you. You just kept your eyes on the ground and quickly walked past them. 

"Yah! Don't you know not to ignore someone earthling?" Suddenly he appeared beside you and grabbed a hold of your arm.

"E-Earthling?" You stuttered out and looked at him confused. 

He coughed nervously and let go of your arm. "I mean can you help us out?"

"What do you need?" You looked at him confused, you noticed he was pretty good looking. Nothing like any guy you had seen before, he had really nice lips and really cute eyes. His hair was messed up slightly too, making him look more attractive.

"W-Well we're not technically sure where we are." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "And we don't know where we're supposed to be going."

"Um well you're in Seoul. You know, South Korea?" You jokingly said. "And what?" You ;ooked at him confused.

"Seoul?" He frowned slightly.

"He means to say, thank you." Another boy came over, he had a heavy side fringe and quite chubby lips. 

"Oh okay." You smiled slightly. "Well i better get going, I have to go home."

"Ah, i see." The boy with the heavy fringe said. "Well thank you for your help."

"It's no problem." You bowed slightly and started making your way home. *That was weird. Earthling? Who calls a girl Earthling?* You frowned slightly thinking about they boys and how weird they were. You sighed and soon enough you arrived home, you dropped your bag and locked your front door behind you.  You made your way to the bathroom and showered. You came out of the bathroom with your hair all dripping down your shoulders and you were wrapped in a towel, you looked at the time. 8:00pm. 

"Oh. I forgot i had homework to do." You sighed and made your way to your bedroom, dragging your school bag with you. You picked up your uniform and neatly folded it, placing it on your chair sitting at your desk. 

You were just about to get changed when there was a knock at the door, you frustratingly sighed and walked over, looking out the eye hole to see who it could be, considering no one but Hyemi usually visited you and she'd be at her house by now. Your eyes widened in shock as you saw those 6 familiar blonde heads. You gasped and turned around, pressing your back up against the door. *They followed me?!* You thought to yourself. *Who are these guys?!* You looked about your appartment and quickly grabbed the nearest clothes, unfortunately it was a baggy jumper and a pair of shorts. *Aish it'll have to do.* You didn't want to open the door, but they were constantly knocking.

"Yes?" You opened it just a tiny wee bit and peeked around the corner, your hair was still wet and hanging loosely at your shoulders.

"We had no where else to go, so we followed you here. Do you live here?" The boy with the heavy fringe looked at you curiously.

*Do i lie? Or do i just tell him?* "This is my friend's house." You quickly blurted out. 

They all let out a sigh. You looked at them confused.

"I'm sorry but how come you have no idea where you are or what you're doing?" You raised your eyebrow. "I-It's weird."

They all looked at each other with a curious expression. "Can we come in?" The boy who was arrogant to you earlier, with the nice eyes bluntly asked you.

"Um.." You shuffled on your feet a bit. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"I'm sure your friend won't mind." Another boy, who hadn't spoken to you before stepped forward and smirked at you. "Unless this isn't your friends house, and it actually is yours?"

"My parents will be back soon. I-I think you should go now. I'm sorry." You mumbled and quickly shut the door on them. 

*what the hell do they want from me?!* You sighed as you slumped down on your couch. You nervously bit your lip and glanced back at the door. *They'd be gone now, right?*

-----------------------------------------------------


I wasn't sure how to make B.A.P appear, they kind of come across as creepy LOL. My bad XD

-xyeobo