14.

Do you believe in aliens?

 

"So.. you're going to tell her you like her right?" Youngjae looked over at Jongup, taking a huge bite of pizza.
 
"Not the now." He mumbled a replied.
 
"Why not?!" Zelo looked at him surprised. "It's obvious noona likes you back!"
 
"I'll tell her sometime okay?" Jongup mumbled as he ate more pizza.
 
"So you do like her?" Youngjae raised his eyebrow.
 
"It's obvious." Yongguk smirked.
 
"What about me? She's my yeobo." Himchan pouted.
 
"Shut up." They all looked at him with frowns.
 
"Aish, everyone's so mean to me!" Himchan stood up and made his way to the room.
 
"What's wrong with him?" Zelo looked at Bang confused.
 
"He's being a drama queen,  you'd think he was a girl with his mood swings." Yongguk rolled his eyes and rested back on the couch.
 
"Oh." Zelo pouted slightly but continued to eat more pizza.
 
"Go take some food to _______, she's bound to be starving." Daehyun looked at Jongup and waved his hand towards the door.
 
"Fine." Jongup pouted slightly, grabbed a plate and placed a couple of slices onto the plate.
 
"And don't come out until you've told her you like her!" Yongguk shouted, causing the rest of the group to start giggling.
 
Jongup pouted slightly and took a deep breathe before knocking on your door. Daehyun, Himchan and Youngjae were peeking their heads around the corner of the living room door, spying on him. He turned around and saw them, waving his hand so they would go away.
 
"GO IN!" They yelled. 
 
"No!" Jongup hushed them to be quiet, he knocked again, but there was still no reply.
 
"She might be sleeping." Youngjae shrugged. "Go in!"
 
"Aish." Jongup sighed in defeat and slowly opened your door, disappearing into your room, he shut the door behind him. He looked at you, buried in your blankets, sound asleep. A small smile crept on his face. *So she was sleeping.* 
 
He placed the pizza down onto your desk and walked over to the side of your bed, his feet kicked a bag, causing it to rustle. His eyes widened and he quickly looked at you, you only stirred a little in your sleep and rolled over. "What's this?" He tilted his head in confusion as he bent down and looked in the bag, noticing it was from the shop you had all went into when they had first arrived on earth. Jongup noticed the blue jumper and pulled it out of the bag, lifting it up to see it clearer. 
 
"Oh!" His eyes widened. "It's the jumper i wanted." He looked at you surprised, and then back at the jumper. *Did she buy this for me?!* The thought of you actually buying him something made a huge grin appear on his face. *She's too cute. I owe her.* He smiled and placed the jumper carefully back in the bag, he stood up and straightened himself out. *I'll wake her up.* He admired your sleeping face, you looked so peaceful and cute. He gently shook you awake.
 
"___________. Come on, wake up." He mumbled slightly. "_________." 
 
Your eyes shot open and you sat up quickly, you looked at Jongup and jumped back in fright. "Oh it's just you Jongup." You sighed in relief. "What are you doing?"
 
"I'm trying to wake you up." He laughed nervously. "It's like 8pm, you've still not eaten." He looked about shyly.
 
"Oh." You looked about the room, and the pizza caught your attention. "Did you bring that for me?"
 
"Yeah.. The guys thought you might want something to eat." He smiled shyly. "Here!" He walked over and picked up the plate handing it to you.
 
"Thanks." You smiled and took a bite. "Oh it's cold."
 
"Oh, do you want me to heat it up for you?" Jongup's eyes widened slightly.
 
"No that's okay!" You smiled. "I love cold pizza."
 
"Really?" He laughed. 
 
"Yeah." You shrugged. "People think it's weird, but i love it."
 
"Aw." He looked about. 
 
"So where are the others?" You looked at him as you finished off your pizza.
 
"In the living room." He smiled. "Do you want to go and join them?"
 
"No i'm fine, i'd rather be alone." You gave him a small smile. 
 
"Oh, well i'll just leave then if you want to be alone." He stood up and gave you a small smile.
 
"No!" you quickly defended, and coughed nervously. "I mean, you can stay I don't mind. I like your company." You blushed extremely.
 
"Oh, i like your company too." Jongup smiled. 
 
"Do you want to watch a movie with me? Through here?" You gave him a shy look.
 
"Sure." He smiled. 
 
"Okay, you can go and choose the movie." You smiled and stood up. "I'm going to get changed into my pyjamas, so knock before you come back." You laughed.
 
"O-Okay." Jongup stuttered and quickly made his way out of your room, returning to the living room.
 
You quickly got changed into a pair of shorts, a vest top and you pulled a hoodie over you. You pulled on your slippers that looked like fluffy boots and tied your hair up in a pony tail. You looked about your room and noticed it was really messy. *I can't have Jongup back in here with it looking like this!* You sighed and quickly tidied up a bit, collecting all the dishes together you made your way to the kitchen to wash them up. You were washing up a plate when you heard someone whistle behind you.
 
"Damn! My yeobo has nice legs." You turned around and saw Himchan smirking a greasy smile at you.
 
"Thanks." You laughed nervously but blushed. 
 
"Here, be a good wife and wash these up too!" He smiled and placed some more plates in the sink.
 
"Thanks.. again." You grumbled. Suddenly you felt his arms wrap around your waist, and you felt Himchan's chin rest on your shoulder.
 
"What are you doing?" You raised your eyebrow and paused washing the dishes.
 
"This could be our future honey!" He smiled and swayed slightly.
 
"Ah Himchan. You won't have a future if you keep this up!" You said in a sweet tone and pushed him off you, smacking him with the dish towel. 
 
"Okay i got it." He pouted slightly and made his way back to the living room. 
 
"That boy." you shook your head, but smiled. You quickly finished off washing the dishes and made your way through to the living room. 
 
EVeryone turned around and looked at you, eyes dropping from your head to your toes, and back up again. 
 
"What?" you looked confused. 
 
"Are you just wearing a jumper?!" Yongguk looked surprised.
 
"NO! I have shorts on oppa!" You blushed extremely.
 
"Oh good." He smiled slightly. "I didn't want poor Zelo being scarred!"
 
"I think you look good Noona!" Zelo smiled and waved at you. "Did you sleep well?"
 
"Yeah i did, and thank you." You smiled. "Ah you're too cute!" You awed over him.
 
"Thanks." He smiled and returned his attention to the tv.
 
"Did you pick a movie Jongup?" You looked over at him and smiled. He turned around and his jaw almost dropped to the floor when he saw you, he quickly shook his head.
 
"I-I got two cause i didn't know what you'd prefer." He smiled and stood up.
 
"Woah wait.. you're going to watch a movie, together, alone?" Youngjae raised his eyebrow, Daehyun smirked.
 
"Yeah." You shrugged. "Is that such a problem?"
 
"No problem at all." Youngjae shrugged and turned around to Yongguk.
 
"Enjoy!" Yongguk smiled.
 
"You guys are acting weird." You frowned slightly and turned your back to them, making your way back to your room.
 
"Yeobo! You should dress like that ALL the time!" You heard Himchan call from the living room, and then the sound of him being hit by pillows.
 
You laughed and slumped down onto your bed. Jongup appeared in your room not long after.
 
"So which movie?" He held up two films, one was an action film and one was a romance movie. 
 
"That one!" You smiled and pointed at the action one.
 
"Really? I thought you would've chosen the romance one." He smirked.
 
"Why? Cause i'm a girl?" You raised your eyebrow. "I like all kinds of movies, but i'd prefer to watch an action one over a romance one."
 
"Fair enough." Jongup smirked and put it in your dvd player, and then walked over to your bed, sitting down and getting himself comfy. 
 
You focused your attention on the tv, but all you could think was how close Jongup was to you. *Should i move closer to him? I do like him.* You thought to yourself, and bit your lip.
 
Jongup looked over at you and blushed slightly. *Should i make a move? I do like her a lot.. But what if she doesn't like me back at all?* He sighed slightly. He looked at the tv, and tried to focus,  but all he could think about was the fact you were so close to him, and this could be the only chance he got.
 
You finally decided to move a bit closer to him, and just as you scooted over closer, his arm slowly wrapped itself around your shoulder. You smiled to yourself and blushed slightly. You rested your head on Jongup's chest and made yourself comfy, he tightened his grip on your shoulder, pulling you in closer to him.
 
*Maybe she does like me back..* Jongup smiled and held onto you.
 
*Does he like me too?!* You thought to yourself, feeling a bit excited that he was actually holding you. 
 
Neither of you two were focusing on the film, you were just thinking about each other without even speaking. 
 
It was about halfway through the film, when you heard a faint knock on your door and then Zelo burst through the door with Yongguk behind him, you and Jongup quickly seperated from each other.
 
"Noona! Can we watch the movie with you?!" Zelo said excited.
 
"Oh, Zelo, the films already halfway through! You've missed most of it." You pouted slightly.
 
"Oh." Zelo's expression dropped. "Will you watch another movie with me later?!" 
 
"Of course I will." You smiled at him, and his expression turned happy again.
 
"You're the best noona!" He smiled and quickly left your room, Yongguk peeked in and smiled at you.
 
"Having fun?" He mumbled slightly.
 
"Yeah, the films really good." You smiled. 
 
"Okay. I'll leave you to it." He smirked and shut the door gently behind him.
 
"That was weird." Jongup mumbled slightly.
 
"Tell me about it." You laughed and rested your head back on your pillows. "I'm actually pretty tired." You felt guilty, you said you'd watch a film with Zelo but you could feel your eyes dropping.
 
"Me too." Jongup blinked quickly to try and keep his eyes open, but he could feel them dropping.
 
You smiled and pulled your blanket over you, snuggling into your bed.
 
Jongup blushed slightly, he didn't think he should fall asleep here, in your bed with you, but it was a lot comfier than the floor he was used to sleeping on. His eyes were dropping, and feeling heavier by the second. Soon enough, he was sound asleep on your bed. 
 
You looked over at him and noticed his eyes were shut, he was sleeping so peacefully. You smiled and pulled the blanket over him. "Goodnight Jongup." You whispered and gently kissed his forehead. 
 
You got yourself comfy again and snuggled into your pillows. Soon enough, you were sleeping too.
 
Not long after the film had finished, Zelo came back into your room. "Noona can we-" He stopped as soon as he saw you and Jongup sleeping.
 
"Hyung! They're sleeping." Zelo pouted.
 
"Let them have their moment together Zelo." Yongguk smiled. "Come on, we better go to bed now too."
 
"Fine." Zelo frowned. "Noona owes me!" He stormed into the bedroom in a tantrum. Yongguk peeked his head around your door and a small smile grew on his face.
 
"They're a cute couple." He whispered as he gently shut the door behind him, making his way to the room. He noticed Himchan was sprawled out over the bed, taking up all the room.
 
"Idiot." Yongguk frowned slightly as he pushed him out the way and climbed into the bed.
 
The house was peaceful for once, as everyone was finally sound asleep.
 
-------------------------------------------------

Right, I've finally caught up with my chapters. I'm saving my story from now on so it doesn't lose any chapters! :)
And i'm annoyed my posters aren't showing up anymore.  I don't know how to fix it lol.

-xyeobo