27.

Do you believe in aliens?

Zelo was sitting across the dinner table from Jongup and Daehyun, luckily Himchan and Yongguk weren't home yet. Youngjae hadn't came out of their room since he arrived home, refusing to see anyone after he'd been hit by Minhyuk. 

"Where's Youngjae?" You looked about as you placed the food on the table. 

"In his room." Zelo mumbled slightly.

"Why isn't he coming out for dinner?" You looked confused.

"I'm not sure." Zelo pouted. 

"Are you okay Zelo?" You glanced at him with a worried expression.

"I-I'm fine!" Zelo gave you a huge grin. 

"Okay." You looked away from him, and then glanced at Daehyun. "Have you spoken to Youngjae? You seem to be close to him.."

"Nope." Daehyun looked at you with quite wide eyes. 

"Hmph, I'll go and see if he wants to eat dinner." You smiled and picked up a plate off the table, filling it with food. You made your way to their bedroom door and knocked. "Youngjae." You called and opened the door.

He was lying on the floor, wrapped in his blankets reading a book. 

"Are you okay? I brought you some dinner." You smiled.

"I'm fine." Youngjae mumbled, not even turning around to look at you.

"Oh, well here's your dinner." You placed it down next to him.

"Thanks." He mumbled and continued to look at his book. 

*Strange.* You thought as you left their room, shutting the door behind you. You reappeared in the dining room and took a seat next to Zelo. "He's not coming out."

"How come?" Daehyun looked confused.

"I'm not sure. He didn't really speak to me." You bit your lip nervously, and then glanced over at Zelo again. "Did anything happen at school?"

"W-Why would anything happen at school?" Zelo defensively said.

"I don't know, just because you had been talking to Minhyuk.. Did anything happen?" You looked at Zelo with a questionning stare.

"No." Zelo bluntly replied. "Nothing happened." 

You just turned away from him, and started playing about with your food. The atmosphere was awkward, and you could tell something was up. *Youngjae's never like this. As annoying and sarcastic he is, something is wrong with him and i'm worried.*

"I'm going to bed." Zelo stated, standing up from the table. "Goodnight." He gave a weak smile and quickly disappeared out of the dining room.

"Who's Minhyuk?" Daehyun looked at you with a confused stare.

"The worst guy who goes to our school, he's older than all of us." You stated. "I saw Zelo talking to him and I think something could be up."

"How is he the worst guy who goes to our school? What does he do?" Daehyun frowned slightly.

"He deals with a lot of things. His uncle is part of some strange organization, and Minhyuk does a lot to help out with that. I saw him give Zelo a package today, and I'm not sure what was in it." You bit your lip nervously. "I'm just hoping it wasn't drugs or anything like that."

"Drugs?" Daehyun's eyes widened. "Does Minhyuk deal drugs?!"

"He deals a lot of things. I've seen him give someone a gun before, I'm pretty sure his uncle deals with a lot of illegal stuff." You sighed slightly. "It's scary."

"How does this guy even go to our school?" Jongup looked surprised.

"He's never been caught, which I don't understand because I've seen him do a lot of things. And now Zelo's involved with him i'm scared." You pouted slightly. "He's only young!"

"Zelo can look after himself, but maybe he's gone a bit too far this time." Daehyun frowned slightly. "Did Youngjae get involved?"

"I asked Youngjae to look out for him..."

"Would Minhyuk have done anything to Youngjae?" Daehyun looked up from his plate.

"Most likely. Minhyuk doesn't deal well with other people getting involved in his business, unless he's asked them to do something for him." Your eyes widened. "Oh no, what have I done."

"It's not your fault." Daehyun assured you. "We can't be sure Youngjae's even hurt or anything, he's just being distant." 

You sighed and stood up. "Okay." You replied, you felt guilty. 

"We're home!" You heard Himchan call from the hallway, you hadn't even heard the front door open. 

Yongguk and Himchan came wandering into the dining room, after being able to smell food. "Did you make us dinner too?" Himchan looked at you with a huge smile.

"Yeah I did. It's in the kitchen." You gave him a small smile. "Sit down, I'll bring it through for you."

You grabbed your plate and took it through to the kitchen, placing it in the sink and then picking up the other dishes you had for Himchan and Yongguk, returning to the dining room felt awkward. 

"Here you go." You placed their dinner infront of them and they quickly started to eat up.

"We're starving." Himchan announced.

"Yeah, today was such a long day at work." Yongguk laughed.

"The two of you seem happy enough though." You laughed.

"We are!" Himchan smiled. "I like work, it's fun."

"Work.. is fun?" Daehyun looked at them confused.

"No I just like it because everyone loves me." Himchan smugly replied.

"Oh dear." You laughed. "Well, if you'll excuse me i'm going to bed now too."

"It's 8pm." Himchan flatly said.

"I'm tired." You shrugged and turned away to walk out of the dining room, making your way to your room you gently shut the door. 

"What's wrong with everyone?" Yongguk looked at Daehyun.

"I don't know." Daehyun looked surprised.

"I think ________ feels guilty." Jongup mumbled.

"About what?" Yongguk looked confused.

"Youngjae and Zelo's situation." Jongup stood up.

"Situation? What situation?" Yongguk almost yelled.

"It's nothing, we're not even sure what situation they're in right now." Daehyun assured him.

"Wait what.. What's going on?" Himchan looked up from his food.

"I'll go and see if she's okay." Jongup smiled and left the dining room too.

"We'll talk more in the morning." Daehyun yawned and stood up, following after Jongup.

"What the hell." Yongguk frowned slightly. 

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's nothing." Himchan assured Yongguk.

The house seemed quiet, and there was a strange atmosphere as the two of them spent the rest of the evening by themselves.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I hope I cleared up the whole Minhyuk situation. I know I didn't really explain it well in the chapter before LOL sorry. ^^

-xyeobo