44.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Hey, Yongguk." Junghye smiled as she greeted him.

"Morning Junghye." He smirked and made his way around the counter.

"How are you today?" 

"Tired." He chuckled. "We had a busy night last night."

"Ahh, you were moving in right?" Junghye nodded. "How is your new house?"

"It's nice, I like it." He smiled. "________'s happy with it too."

"Oh, who's _______? If you don't mind me asking..." Junghye looked over at him.

"She's our....friend." Yongguk almost mumbled. "She's dating my... brother, Jongup." 

"Aww. That's cute." She smiled. "I've never met any of your family, or seen them around I don't think.."

"They don't go out much." He laughed. "You should come round sometime, you know see the new house and stuff."

"I'd like that." She smiled and turned her attention back to her laptop. 

"What are you looking at?" Yongguk peeked his head over her shoulder.

"Just some new underground artists." She said without taking her attention off the screen. 

"Underground?" Yongguk mumbled.

"What was that?" She looked at him confused.

"I mean... Are they any good?" He smiled.

"Sure. Do you want to listen to them?" 

"Yeah, okay.. I'm open to listen to anything really." Yongguk smiled and moved beside her, listening to the song that was playing. "Yeah, they're good." 

"They're one of my favourites, if you like I can give you their album to borrow?" She looked at him with a smile.

"Yeah, okay." Yongguk nodded. "Hey, do you want to go out for coffee tonight?"

"Sure, I don't have plans." Junghye nodded and then quickly stopped playing the music on her laptop as she noticed a customer coming in. She the store's music again and greeted the customer with her usual warm, welcoming smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what do you do in your spare time?" Yongguk made some conversation at the two of them were on their way to the coffee shop. 

"I actually like to sing, and write lyrics." She smiled.

"You do?" Yongguk's eyes widened. "I write lyrics too."

"Really?" Her expression turned into a surprised one. 

Yongguk just simply nodded. "Do you do it often?"

"Only when I feel inspired or have some time to." She nodded.

"I see." Yongguk smiled. "Where do you get your inspiration from?"


"Anywhere really. Sometimes a song inspires me, a personal experience or even a feeling I need to express.. I find it easier to express it through lyrics. " She started. "You're asking a lot of questions you know." Junghye laughed.

"Am I? Sorry.." Yongguk smirked. "I'm just interested."

"Well what do you do in your spare time?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I write lyrics." He chuckled. "Na, I don't do much really.. I sleep a lot."

"Working does drain your energy." She smirked. "Even though you slack off a bit."

"I do not." He defended himself. 

"I was kidding." She laughed. "Oh, we're here." She smiled and looked up at the coffee shop's sign.

"Is this a good place?" Yongguk questionned.

"I like it." She shrugged. "It's cute, and quiet."

"Alright, let's go then." He smiled and followed in after her, making his way upto the woman working behind the counter. "What would you like?"

"Oh no it's fine I'll pay!" Junghye shook her head.

"No way, I'll buy it." He smiled and went to talk to the woman. "I'll have a-"

"No you're not buying it for me." She defensively said. "I'll have the-"

"Junghye." Yongguk said quickly. "I'm paying."

"Yongguk." She narrowed her eyes. "I'm paying."

"Aish, young love." The woman behind the counter smirked. "Can I please have your orders? There's other customers who need served."

"Oh we're not together like that.." Junghye started. 

"Yeah we work together, we're friends." Yongguk smiled. "I'll just have coffee please."

"And I'll have.... a latte please." Junghye smiled and pulled her purse out. 

"Go and sit down." Yongguk pushed her hand away so she wouldn't try and take money out. He quickly pulled his wallet out and laid down some money on the counter. "You can keep the change as well, sorry for the trouble." He bowed his head to the woman and collected the mugs.

"That wasn't fair." Junghye looked over at him as she took a sip of her latte.

"What wasn't?" Yongguk raised his eyebrow as he looked up from his mug.

"You paying for these,  I could've bought my own." She frowned.

"Morals, my friend." He smirked. "I'm trying to be a gentleman, don't be like that." He playfully said.

"Aish." She smirked. "Thank you though."

"Anytime." He smiled and placed his mug down. "Are you free after this?"

She paused for a moment and then nodded. "How come?"

"Want to come round to the house? I'm sure everyone would like to meet you.. They're bound to be wondering where I am." He chuckled a deep laugh.

"Yeah sure." She nodded and took another sip of her drink, not noticing the froth went on her lip. Yongguk looked up and started chuckling at her. "What?"

"You have a little bit of froth on your lip." He laughed and handed her a napkin. "Here." 

"Aish, that's so typical to happen to me." She smirked and wiped her lip quickly, with her cheeks flushing pink. 

Yongguk just softened his smile and finished off his coffee quickly, he leaned back and rubbed his eyes.

"Tired?" She looked over at him.

"A little bit." He smirked. 

"Well then shall we leave?" She smiled and stood up. "Lead the way." She waved her hand and laughed.

Yongguk just laughed and made his way out of the shop, with Junghye following after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Yongguk?" Himchan called from the living room.

"I've no idea." You frowned slightly as you prepared dinner.

"Noona!" Zelo came running through to the kitchen.

"What is it?" You looked at him confused.

"I'm hungry." He pouted.

"Zelo you're always hungry!" You laughed. "It's going to be ready soon, go and set the dinner table."

"Yes noona." He frowned slightly and started collecting plates to take through.

"Yah, Himchan go and help him!" You called through.

"Stop being informal, I'm older!" Himchan shouted back.

"Oppa~ please go and help Zelo set the table for me." You said in a sarcastic tone.

"Aish you're so annoying." Himchan smirked and came through to the kitchen. "I suppose I'll help you."

"Thank you so much." You gave him a big smile. "Where's Jongup?"

Himchan shrugged. "His room maybe?"

"Maybe." You nodded. "You two are okay now, right?"

"Of course." Himchan smiled. "Everything's good."

You let out a sigh of relief. "I'm so glad. Now shoo." You waved your hands at him for him to leave the kitchen.

"I'm beginning to think you're bipolar." Himchan frowned and made his way to the dining room. 

"DAEHYUN! YOUNGJAE! JONGUP!" You yelled from the bottom of the stairs, there was no reply. You quickly returned to the kitchen. "Himchan, can you watch this whilst I go and get them?"

"Why do I have to do everything for you?!" Himchan whined.

"Please!" You pouted and batted your eyelashes. "It's only for 2 minutes and I'll give you the most food!"

"Fine." He smiled and started to stir the soup you were making.

You smiled and quickly ran up the stairs, making your way to your room first. You opened the door and saw Jongup sitting on your laptop with his headphones in, listening to something and staring at the screen. You walked over and tapped him, he turned around and looked at you with an innocent smile, removing the headphones from his head. 

"Oh hey." He looked up at you.

"Come on, dinner's ready. Did you not hear me calling on you?" You looked at him confused.

"No sorry." He turned the laptop off quickly. "I was watching stuff on youtube."

"What were you watching?" You looked at him with a surprised expression.

"Just some American musicians. I admire their dancing." He smiled.

You smiled. "Ahh, I forgot you like dancing." You laughed. "You've never shown me you dance before."

"I have." Jongup looked surprised.

"When?"

"In the kitchen when we were doing the dishes." He laughed.

"That wasn't serious dancing!" You laughed. "You were being funny."

"Alright, I'll show you sometime then." He smiled. 

You just smiled and then left the room, with Jongup following. "YOUNGJAE!" You called in the hall, still no reply so you decided to go to their room. You knocked on the door and then opened it.

Youngjae was napping on his bed, whereas Daehyun was no where in sight. You sighed and shook him awake.

"Youngjae! Dinner is ready." You said quickly. "Where's Daehyun?"

"W..What's going on." Youngjae mumbled sleepily and rubbed his eyes. "Daehyun? Daehyun... shower." 

"He's in the shower?" You looked about. "Jongup... can you tell him dinner's ready? I would but you know..."

"Yeah, okay." Jongup nodded and quickly made his way out. 

"Come on Youngjae wake up." You smiled and quickly made your way out the room. "Dinner is ready!" You called again.

"Yeah yeah.." Youngjae mumbled and quickly stood up, making his way downstairs after you. 

"Is the soup and everything okay?" You peeked over Himchan's shoulder, well tried to, he was a lot taller than you.

"Yup." He smiled. "Tastes good too."

"You tried it already?!" You frowned. "Aish, you." 

"Hey, temptation is hard to resist." He winked.

"Just go and sit down with the others." You laughed. 

You heard the front door open and the sound of Yongguk's laughter, and a girl's voice coming from the hall.

"Something smells good." You heard the girl's voice say. 

"Must be ______'s cooking, I forgot it's dinner time." Yongguk smiled.

"Yongguk!" You yelled from the kitchen and turned the cooker off quickly so you didn't overcook the soup, you made your way out into the hall. "Where have you been you took-" You stopped when you saw the girl standing there with him.

"Oh, sorry." You quickly said. "Hello." You smiled and bowed your head, noticing she was older than you.

"It's okay." She smiled. "Hello, I should probably introduce myself first." She paused. "I'm Junghye, I work with Yongguk."

"I remember you!" Your smile grew. "We saw you one time talking to Yongguk outside the shop."

"Oh you did?" She blushed a bit. "Well it's nice to meet you...." She paused.

"Ah sorry! I'm ________." You quickly said and held your hand out. Junghye took it and quickly shook your hand. "Have you eaten?"

She paused and then shook her head. 

"Would you like some dinner? I've made enough for everyone." You smiled. 

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to be a burden." Junghye quickly said.

"Don't be silly, you'd be a fool to not try _______'s cooking." Yongguk smiled and ushered Junghye forward.

"Honestly it's no burden at all." You smiled and then laughed at what Yongguk said. "I'm not that good of a cook Yongguk."

"You're good enough for me!" He smiled and quickly made his way through to the dining room, being greeted by everyone. 

Jongup and Daehyun came down the stairs finally, but Daehyun's hair was still wet and he'd just thrown on a t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

"Daehyun oppa!" Your eyes widened. "Why aren't you dressed properly?"

"I was rushed." He laughed. "Omo! Who are you?!" He turned around and noticed Junghye standing there.

"Ah sorry!" She quickly said and hid her eyes. 

"Daehyun! Don't be so rude!" You scolded him. "This is Junghye, she works with Yongguk and will be joining us for dinner."

"It's nice to meet you." Jongup smiled and bowed his head. "I'm Jongup."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you too." Junghye smiled and bowed her head. 

"Daehyun go and put trousers on!" You quickly said and pushed him back up the stairs.

"Aishhh so embarrassing!" He frowned and trudged up the stairs, you quickly returned to Jongup and Junghye.

"Sorry about him." You said with a weak smile.

"Yeah he's grumpy because I interupted his shower." Jongup laughed. 

"Come on, let's go and eat." You quickly said and led Junghye through with Jongup following after you.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude or anything." Junghye apologised.

"You've no need to be sorry." You smiled and ushered her to sit down next to Yongguk.

"Himchan, Youngjae, this is Junghye." Yongguk pointed to the two of them.

"Nice to meet you." Youngjae smiled.

"It's nice to meet all of you." Junghye smiled and quickly took her seat.

"Nice to meet you too." Himchan looked over with a smirk.

You returned with another plate for Junghye and placed it down infront of her, and then quickly rushed back to the kitchen to get some of the food. Jongup then followed after you and collected the rest of the food, you placed it down on the table and then told everyone to start eating. 

"You didn't have to help me you know." You smiled and looked over at Jongup who was sitting next to you.

"I know, but you were rushing so I thought I should." He nodded his head.

"Well thank you." You smiled. 

"Stop being lovey dovey at the table!" Youngjae scolded you two.

"We're hardly being lovey dovey Youngjae." You glared at him and then started eating your food. 

Daehyun quickly appeared again and took a seat, digging into the food as fast as possible.

"Daehyun slow down or you're going to get indigestion!" You looked surprised.

"I'm fine." He mumbled through a mouthful of food.

"Noona I need a drink." Zelo pouted. 

"Go and get a glass of water or something?" You looked over at him.

"But I want to eat!" Zelo whined.

"Aish fine." You stood up and then made your way to the kitchen and got him a glass of water and handed it to him. "Anyone else want anything whilst i'm up?"

"No we're fine!" You heard a chorus. 

"Good." You sighed and sat down and started to eat some of the soup.

Everything was quiet for a while whilst everyone ate their meal, you were happy with the way the soup had turned out.  Yongguk and  Junghye were chatting away, Daehyun was teasing Youngjae but Youngjae was being just as bad back, you were admiring the peaceful atmosphere there was for once. 
Soon enough everyone sat back, stuffed full with your food.

"See? I told you her food was good." Yongguk smiled at Junghye. 

"You're a really good cook." Junghye smiled. 

"Oh, stop it." You laughed. "Thank you." You stood up and started clearing the plates away.

"I'll help you noona!" Zelo smiled and stood up.

"Oh really? What do you want?" You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Ice cream!" He smiled and quickly collected some plates.

"Aish. Alright." You smiled and quickly made your way to the kitchen, after clearing the table you returned to the dining room. "Does anyone want any dessert?"

"Yes please!" They all called. 

"Okay." You nodded and made your way back. "Here Zelo." You smiled and handed him a bowl filled with ice-cream and then you prepared some more for everyone else, taking the bowls through with the help of Zelo soon everyone was eating again. 

You dropped your spoon in your bowl when you were done and let out a sigh of relief. "Mmm I really love ice-cream!"

Everyone laughed at you. "What?" you looked at them confused.

"Nothing." Himchan shook his head.

You pouted and stood up, taking your bowl through. "You can clear your bowls away yourself." You smirked and then stayed in the kitchen. 

The rest of them brought their bowls through and all stared at you standing there.

"What?!" You looked at them confused.

"You have ice-cream on your nose." Jongup smiled and wiped it off for you.

Your cheeks flushed red. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"You didn't give me the chance to." Jongup defended. 

You pouted slightly but he just smiled and lifted your chin with his hand, making you look at him.

"Stop being so cute." He smiled and gently kissed your nose.

You giggled and looked at him. "I'm not as cute as you!"

"Oh here they go again." Youngjae sighed and walked out of the kitchen.

"They're young, they're all loved up." Yongguk chuckled as he brought through his and Junghye's dishes and placed them in the sink, Junghye followed after him.

"They're a cute couple." She smiled.

"They are aren't they?" Yongguk laughed and looked at the two of you. "Just too lovey dovey for all of us."

"Ehh, let them be." Junghye laughed and looked over at you. "Thank you for dinner _______, it was lovely."

"I'll just walk her out the door okay?" Yongguk smiled.

"Oh you're leaving?" You shoved Jongup out the way and made your way over to Junghye.

"Yeah I've got some stuff to do and I'm having family around this weekend." She smiled.

"Aw okay!" You smiled. "Well thank you for joining us, you're welcome to come round anytime, I mean it."

"Ah thank you!" She smiled and then waved. "I'll see you all later, was nice meeting you all!"

"I'll be back soon." Yongguk smiled and they both quickly made their way out.

"I liked her, it was good having someone other than you guys around." You turned around to Jongup. 

"Yeah you liked her enough to push me out the way." He laughed.

"Aw baby~ I'm sorry!" You laughed and made your way over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

He smirked and pulled you closer to him, gently kissing your lips. 

"Eugh." You heard someone say behind you. You turned around and noticed Daehyun standing there.

"Why are you always there when we're kissing?!" You yelled at him.

"Because you two are always kissing!" He yelled back. 

"Well sorry." You frowned and grabbed Jongup's wrist. "Come on, we're going to our room."

"Yah! You two are still minors!" Daehyun yelled as you dragged Jongup out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"You two better not do anything like that!" Himchan yelled up. "You're only 17!"

"You guys!!" You yelled back down in a whiny voice. "Why are they so embarrassing." You pouted and slammed your bedroom door shut.

Jongup just looked at you with a smirk.

"I'm just glad Yongguk's away." You laughed and looked over at Jongup, he was lying on your bed with just his black v-neck on a pair of sweats. "I didn't realise how scruffy you looked at dinner tonight."

"I don't look scruffy!" Jongup defended.

"Hmm, well maybe from the waist up." You winked at him. "The black v-neck suits you."

"Thanks." He laughed. 

You walked over to him and sat on the bed beside his legs. "I'm so tired and I have to work tomorrow."

"Me too." Jongup pouted. 

"Ehh don't pout." You smirked and squished his cheeks together. 

"Ouch." Jongup mumbled through his squashed face which caused you to burst out into laughter.

"Awww I love you." You laughed and rolled over on the bed, and then realised what you'd just said. Your expression changed to a more serious one. *Did I just tell him I love him?* 

Jongup's eyes widened and then he looked at you, a smile spread across his face. "I love you too." 

A huge grin spread on your face. "For a second there I thought you weren't going to reply."

"________." Jongup smiled and sat up, you sat up with him. He pulled you by the arms so you were closer to him. "Believe me when I say, I've never felt this way about anyone."

"Not even Eunhee?" You looked at him with a serious expression.

"Not even Eunhee." He assured you. "I love you, okay?"

"I love you too." You smiled and gently kissed his lips. You pulled away and looked at him. 

He just smirked at you and pulled you onto his lap, you wrapped your legs around his waist and he hugged you tightly. He placed his lips against yours and started kissing you more passionately. He lay down and pulled you down with him, so you were lying on top of him. 

"Jongup." You mumbled as you pulled away from him.

"Hmm?" He gently kissed you again, but you pulled away.

"You want to do this?" You looked at him with an innocent expression.

"Only if you want to.." He looked at you with sincere eyes. 

Your innocent look soon changed into a smirk. "As if i'd ever say no." 

He smirked right back at you and started kissing you again as you pulled your cover over the two of you. 

-------------------------------------------------

Okaaay, so I know I said I'd add in but somehow I just couldn't write it in this story. I don't know how, I think it's cause I've purposely made the story more fluffy and stuff... don't get me wrong i've wrote before but omg Idk why I couldn't do it for this story. So I'm sorry that's about as far as it's gonna go. It just felt too weird trying to write it for this story and idk, it just doesn't work for me lol. >_< 

P.S I think you're all gonna be SO surprised with this storyline lol.

-xyeobo