50.

Do you believe in aliens?

Yongguk slowly approached the store he and Junghye worked at. Taking a deep breathe, he slowly opened the door. Junghye's head slowly looked up from her laptop and a wide grin spread on her face.

"Hey you." She continued to look at him.

"Hey." Yongguk nodded in reply. 

"Ahh, so what honour do I have seeing you on your days off?" She smirked.

"Well.. Actually I was just going to ask you.." Yongguk almost stuttered, he paused. "If you wanted to come around to ours tonight?"

"Is this like a second date?" She playfully said.

"Well.. Eh you could say that." Yongguk smiled, he didn't even know why he was so nervous around her. 

"Of course I'll come." She smiled.

"Good!" Yongguk almost cheered. "I mean.. well y'know, ________ said she's cooking something amazing and asked me to invite you round."

"Oh, so it was _______ inviting me, and not you?" She raised her eyebrow.

"N-No, well yeah.. but you know I want to see you too." He mumbled the last part.

"Yongguk, I'm just kidding." She laughed. "I'd love to come round."

"I'm glad." He nodded. "Well.. do you want to give me your number or something?"

"Ah yeah sure." She nodded and quickly looked for a bit of paper and a pen. 

Finally spotting one she quickly scribbled her number down and handed it over to him, he accepted it with a grin.

"Right, well I'll call you." He smiled. 

"Yeah, I finish work around 5.. Is that okay?" Junghye bit her lip nervously.

"Perfect." Yongguk nodded, and Junghye's cheeks flushed red as he sent her his signature gummy smile, which happened to be one of her favourite things about him.

"See you later then." Yongguk waved bye to her and turned to walk out the door. "Have fun at work." He winked at her, and then started chuckling as he noticed her cheeks get even redder.

"Bye." She quickly stuttered out, as soon as he'd left the store she started fanning herself with a piece of paper. *Man, is it just me or did it get hotter in here!* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were working away in the toy store, things with Jongup seemed different this morning. He was more... clingy. You didn't mind, but he kept holding your hand or hugging you closer to him, and when you seperated ways for work he kissed you for just a little bit longer. It worried you, and it made you wonder why he was being like that.. and the discussion from the night before with the drunken Yongguk scared you even more, because you knew sooner or later they might not be around anymore.

You were still thinking of all these things when a familiar voice appeared from behind you.

"___________!" Minhyun called with a huge smile.

"Minhyun!" You smiled and jumped out of your thoughts. "Ah, and who's this?" You looked down at, obviously, Minhyun's little sister.

"This is my little sister, Haeri." He smiled as she clinged onto him, hugging into his leg. 

"Nice to meet you Haeri." You smiled and bent down to her level. "You know, your brother is in this store all the time buying you toys!"

"I know." She simply replied and started giggling. "He talks about you a lot though!"

"He does?" Your eyes widened surprise, but a small smile crept on your face. 

"Ahh no I don't." Minhyun blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I talk about the store a lot because.. I'm here often." He nervously lied.

"I like the toys here!" Haeri smiled and grabbed onto your hand and then Minhyun's. "Can you take me to the Hello Kitty section please?!" She said excitedly.

"Of course I can!" You smiled and led the way, with Minhyun following after you.

"I told you she was excited to meet you." Minhyun just chuckled.

"Ah, she's the cutest!" You smiled. "I'm guessing you've to buy her something new?"

"You guessed correctly." He nodded.

"Well..." You smirked to yourself. "I'll buy her this one for today."

"No... you can't do that!" Minhyun looked surprised.

"Why not? It's my treat." You smiled. "I'll buy you something too if you really want." You laughed.

"Maybe not from Hello Kitty." Minhyun laughed. "Hey, are we hanging out tonight?"

"Actually.. I'm cooking dinner for my family." You nodded. "But why don't you join us? I'm sure Yongguk oppa is bringing Junghye round."

*Yongguk oppa? Must be her brother.* Minhyun thought. "I'd love to." He replied with a smile.

"Good." You nodded. 

As soon as the 3 of you arrived up the stairs Haeri let go of your hands and ran off, looking at almost everything there was and picking up everything and shaking her head, then putting it back, then going back to things. She was extremely undecisive.

"This is why I don't bring her here often." Minhyun chuckled. 

"She looks like she's having fun though." You laughed with him. 

"Haeri. Hurry up and decide what you want." Minhyun laughed and walked over to help her. "Here, do you want a new teddy?" He picked up one and showed her it.

She frowned and shook her head. "No. I don't like that one."

"What about this one Haeri?" You picked up another one, to you it was more cuter than the one Minhyun picked up. Haeri's expression softened, and she took a wee while to reply but she still shook her head.

"Hmmm..." Minhyun stood up and walked about, looking at everything. He clicked his fingers and smiled when he saw it. "I know. This one right?" He held up the biggest Hello Kitty teddy the store owned.

Haeri's eyes lit up and she ran towards him. "This one!" 

"It's bigger than you." Minhyun laughed.

"Oppa~" She pouted. "Can I please have this one?" 

Minhyun looked at you with sympathetic eyes. "Yeah of course you can." He smiled.

"You're really the best oppa! I love you!" She hugged into his legs and smiled, he picked her up and placed the Hello Kitty teddy down on the ground. She kissed his cheek as she wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging onto him tightly. 

You smiled at the cute scene, you really wished you had a younger brother or sister.. but the first thing that popped into your head was B.A.P. They really were like your family now, Zelo was just like a little brother to you, Yongguk was like an older brother always watching over you, Himchan acted like a mum half the time, and Youngjae and Daehyun were your annoying siblings. Jongup, now Jongup.. you never really thought about him as anything else, but of course he was your boyfriend, and you truly did love him. 

"_________." Minhyun waved his hand infront of your face.

"Oh um what?" You quickly stuttered out.

"I was saying shall we go and buy this?" Minhyun laughed.

"Yeah sure sorry I was just daydreaming." You laughed. "I'll just go and get my bag!"

"Wait no.. I can't ask you to buy this!" Minhyun defended.

"Y-You were going to buy me something?" Haeri's little eyes widened and a huge grin spread on her face.

"Yeah, I wanted to buy you a little present." You smiled.

"I wouldn't have chosen this then!" Haeri looked surprised. 

"Why not? I would want it too." You laughed.

"I-It's too expensive." She pouted.

"But it's not too expensive for Minhyun?" You laughed and smiled up at Minhyun. 

"I get money off my parents too for her presents you know." Minhyun laughed. "I work and buy her things too though, of course."

"Well how about this.." You paused. "We pay for it together?"

"I really don't want you to pay for it." Minhyun looked surprised.

"Minhyun, trust me.. I want to. So please just let me pay for it too." You smiled and looked at Haeri who was still clinging onto him, her expression was happy but she looked almost... worried.

"Haeri, don't worry. I want to buy you this!" You smiled at her. "When's your birthday?"

"It's... the 4th August." She struggled to remember.

"Hmm..." You paused. "Well, think of it as an early birthday present from me. Okay?"

She slowly nodded but a huge grin was on her face. "Thank you so much ______ unnie!"

"It's no problem." You laughed and picked up the Hello Kitty teddy. "I'll carry it."

Minhyun put Haeri down on the floor and she walked in between you two, holding your hands again. You were hugging the Hello Kitty with your other arm but were struggling to carry it. Luckily the tills weren't too far away, and luckily you hadn't run into your boss today.

Once you and Minhyun had paid for the Hello Kitty teddy he decided to take Haeri home with it quickly, before she wanted anything else. 

"Well.. I'll text you later okay?" Minhyun smiled.

"Yeah. I finish work around 4, so I'll let you know when to come round okay?" You smiled at him. "Bye Haeri~" You waved at her.

"Bye!" She excitedly waved back. "I'll come visit you again sometime with Minhyun oppa okay! You don't have to buy me anything else~ this is the best present!" She giggled.

"Aw i'm glad you like it!" You laughed. "Well I'll see you later Minhyun." You smiled and waved.

"Wait, will Jongup be there?" Minhyun paused.

"Of course... we kind of live together." You said quietly.

"Really?!" Minhyun's eyes widened, but then he coughed nervously. "Um.. okay yeah that's fine."

"How come?" You looked at him confused.

"I'm not sure if he likes me.." Minhyun laughed.

"Of course he does!" You laughed. "He was just... in a weird mood yesterday. I promise he'll be nicer." You smiled.

"Right, I'll try and believe you." Minhyun laughed. "See you later then! Come on Haeri." He took a hold of her hand and picked Hello Kitty up off the ground.

"Bye!" You called as the two of them left the store.  *She was so cute!* You laughed and returned to finishing off your work. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you had finally finished work, you decided to make your way to Mrs Kang's cafe yet again to meet up with Jongup, seeing as you two finished at the same time on a Sunday. A small smile formed on your face when you saw him just about to make his way out of the kitchen, then you saw a familiar face leaving the cafe. Naeun.

She looked from side to side when she came out, and quickly fixed her hair. Then she spotted you, standing there waiting. A smug smile formed on her face.

"Hey _______ unnie." She looked at you and waved.

*Unnie? Since when were we that close?* You frowned and sarcastically waved back at her.

"Waiting on Jongup? He might be a while.. you know, he was a bit busy before." She smirked and flipped her hair. "Well I better get going, I'll see you later." She stormed off in the other direction.

You could feel yourself getting even more annoyed with just her presence, but the fact she had to make such stupid comments which you obviously knew what she meant, but you knew she was lying. You took a deep breathe and made your way into the cafe. 

"I'm sorry we're clos-" Jongup stopped and sighed with relief. "_________, it's just you." He smiled.

"It's just me." You laughed. 

"I didn't mean it like that." He laughed and made his way over to you, hugging you tightly. *Again with the clingy-ness.* You thought but smiled as his arms tightly wrapped around you, protectively, he always made you feel safe.

"I know." You smiled as he pulled away from you. "I missed you today!"

"I missed you too." He said with a shy smile. "Well, I just have to lock up the cafe and give the keys back to Mrs Kang and I'm good to go." He nodded and removed his apron from him, hanging it up in the usual place. He grabbed his jacket and swung it over his arm as he picked up the keys off the counter and made his way back over to you.

"Well let's go then." You smiled and Jongup swiftly laced his fingers through yours and held your hand tightly. 

He quickly locked up the cafe and the two of you walked hand in hand towards Mrs Kang's house. Jongup just placed the keys through her letterbox, where he always left them like she'd told him to do. 

"I'm excited for dinner tonight." You simply broke the silence.

"Really? How come?" Jongup looked at you confused.

"Well Minhyun's joining us, and Junghye I think." You nodded and looked about your surroundings.

"Minhyun?" Jongup almost mumbled. "Right.. Well that's good." He smiled.

"Do you always smile when you're annoyed?" You smirked but tried not to look at him.

"I'm not annoyed." Jongup simply replied. 

"Okay." You laughed.

"I just.. why are you inviting him round?" Jongup questionned.

"Cause we're friends, that's all." You looked surprised.

"Well would you like it if I invited Naeun round?" Jongup raised his eyebrow. 

Your expression dropped. "Well it is my house, I can invite whoever I want round." You defended. "And no, I actually would hate it if you invited that little rodent to our home."

"You don't have to be so harsh." Jongup laughed. 

"Do you want to know what she said to me when I saw her coming out of the cafe earlier on?" You looked shocked. "She turned around and told me you might be a wee while coming out because you'd been a bit busy.. Implying you'd obviously been with her." You scoffed. "As if you'd be with her!"

Jongup just laughed. "You're cute when you're jealous." He smiled. "And yeah, exactly.. Why would I be with her when I have the most amazing girlfriend ever?"

"Exactly who does she think she-" You paused. "Wait what?" You laughed.

"N-Nothing." His cheeks turned a pinky colour.

"You said i'm the most amazing girlfriend ever!" Your angry expression soon turned into a huge smile. "Aish, you're too cute." You gently shoved him away from you.

He was quick to pull you back to him, tightly into another hug. 

"I guess.. you're the most amazing boyfriend too." You smiled and tapped his nose.

"You guess?" Jongup raised his eyebrow. 

"Okay.. I know." You laughed and placed a quick kiss on his lips. "But come on! We really need to get home."

"I'll race you?" Jongup smirked.

"You know you'll win!" You pouted. 

"Loser does the dishes tonight." He smirked again.

"You're on!" You smirked and started running.

"Hey no fair! You got a headstart!" Jongup yelled after you as he quickly started to catch up with you.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry boring update is boring!! >___< 

Last week was really busy for me, and this week i'm busy too! >< I promise I'll try and update as much as I can. I'm finishing college this week on Wednesday so I should be able to update a couple of times.

And I'll be leaving for a week on Sunday because I'm going on holiday, but I'll try and fit in at least 4 more chapters by then! I'll make it my goal, to update at least 4 times before Sunday comes! ^_^

I have a plan, and i'm going to leave you all with a cliff hanger before I go on holiday. MUHAHAHA~ 

Oh and i've noticed I make a lot of typos, I'm sorry!! >_< sometimes I type too fast for my keyboard and sometimes my keys are just stubborn and refuse to type. 

-xyeobo