34.

Do you believe in aliens?

"How are you?" Jongup mumbled as he took a seat on your bed, looking across at you. 

"Good I suppose." You shrugged, then a small smile spread onto your lips as your nervous laugh almost came out. "You didn't come here to talk about how I'm doing Jongup." You almost giggled.

"I know." He laughed at how silly the question had been. "I came here to talk about Eunhee."

You just looked at him, as if telling him to continue to talk. You walked away from your dressing table, still clutching onto that panda teddy.

"You mean a hell of a lot to me ________." Jongup started. "And, that book was from my past, I didn't want you to see it."

"Why didn't you want me to see it?" You interupted him. "Because she's so much like me?"

"No." Jongup defended. "Believe me when I say, I don't like you because you look like her. I'll admit, you did remind me of her, but that isn't the reason why I started liking you ________. You're completely different." He smiled. "I didn't want you to see that book because it just brings back bad memories, I didn't want you to have to see me the way I was after we broke up." His smile faded. "I should've gotten rid of it a long time ago."

"If you don't mind me asking, what.... happened?" You paused slightly and looked at him, at this moment in time, you weren't angry at him anymore. You just wanted to hug him and tell him everything was okay, but you really needed to know what happened with him and Eunhee.

"Well, I think I should tell you." He bit his lip, pausing slightly. He took a deep breathe, which confused you. Whatever Eunhee had done to him must've been really terrible. "She was the first love of my life. We were together for 3 years, until she left me for someone who was supposed to be my best friend." He sighed, and continued to stare at the floor whilst he spoke about it.

You listened to him as he continued to speak about her, patiently.

"Things were going great for us, like really great, everything seemed perfect. I know that sounds so lame, but really, I felt like everything was just the way I wanted it to be. And then everything seemed to go downhill." Jongup paused.

"She kept borrowing a lot of money off me, but would never pay it back. My best friend, I barely saw him, I started to hardly see Eunhee and the only time I would ever see Eunhee would be her borrowing money off me, or her wanting to meet up for maybe a couple of hours once every three weeks?" Jongup looked confused as he tried to remember everything.  

"I didn't realise why she was borrowing a lot of money off me, whenever I asked she told me she'd always pay me back and that it wasn't important what it was for." Jongup frowned. "That's when, finally, I followed her one day after she'd came to see me. She still had money from the last time I let her borrow it, I really should've stopped giving it to her." He sighed. "I followed her and turns out she ended up at my best friend's house, and he greeted her at the door by kissing her, pretty roughly." Jongup's fists clenched tightly and he started to almost shake with anger.

"That's when I knew she'd been cheating on me. So, when I saw that I got extremely angry and after they shut the door, I stormed over to the house, but I waited." He stopped again and took a deep breathe. "That's when I heard her giggling, and footsteps going up the stairs. I waited a little longer until I couldn't hear anything, and I opened the front door and stormed into his house. Turns out, Eunhee had been using all the money I'd given her for drugs for her and him." You could tell he was getting even more angry the more he told you, you stretched your hand over and gently squeezed his arm, reassuring him it was okay.

"You can stop now if you want?" You suggested.

"No. I'll continue, you need to hear the rest." Jongup assured you.

"And when I got up the stairs, I kicked open his bedroom door and saw her lying there, lifeless. He was just standing there staring at her, unsure what to do with her body. Literally about an hour before she came to his house, I'd just seen her smiling and laughing away." He started to shake right there, which terrified you. His voice almost cracked as he continued, tears were forming in his eyes. "I loved her, she meant the entire world to me. She chose drugs and him over me, it killed her almost instantly. She'd been on drugs when I'd saw her before she went to his, and she'd taken more as soon as she arrived at his, she'd died from an overdose. I could've killed him right there, I could've just beaten him to death." Tears slid down his cheeks and you couldn't handle seeing him like this. "I-I almost did kill him." He stuttered. "But I stopped myself before I hurt him more, and I ran away from everything."

You threw your arms around him, pulling him into you. Seeing him cry had made you start to cry and you couldn't take it anymore. "I'm so sorry, I'm unbelievably sorry." You cried into his shoulder as you clung to him. He wrapped his arms around you, holding you back, as if trying to comfort you.

"I-I thought you should know." Jongup sniffed, trying to stop the tears. "I didn't want to repeat any of that, I didn't want you to leave me. You mean so much to me, more than she ever did and i'm not sure how, because I've only known you for a few months, but you really do ________." He lifted your face up off his shoulder, his hands holding onto your face quite firmly. "Please, believe me when I say that."

"I-I do Jongup." You stuttered out, wiping the tears from your eyes. "Why do you think I was so upset? You're the only guy who's ever meant this much to me. I'm sorry for the way I was."

"Don't be." He smiled softly at you, and then closed the gap between you two, placing an extremely soft kiss on your lips. You almost smiled into the kiss, and as he pulled away you sniffed and giggled.

"I must look a mess right now." You laughed.

"You could never look a mess." He smiled and let go of your face, resting his forehead against yours. "I thought you were actually going to break up with me for good."

"I wouldn't want to." You smiled, and the two of you just held onto each other for a while after that. "I was angry, I was confused but truthfully, when we weren't talking, I missed you being there." You laughed.

"Really?" He laughed. "I missed you too. It was weird waking up without you next to me." 

"I'm glad you felt the same." You smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his nose. "Did I ever tell you, you have a cute nose?"

Jongup  crossed his eyes over, trying to look at his nose. "Do I?" 

You burst out laughing at what he was doing. "Babo!" You giggled.

"Hey." He pouted slightly and let go of you.

"Kidding." You smiled and kissed him on his lips quickly, then you stood up off your bed. "I guess I better get cleaned up." You stretched your arms out.

"Me too." Jongup looked about. "I'm sleeping in here tonight, right?"

You picked your teddy off the bed and threw it at him. "Of course you are!" You laughed.

He giggled and caught it as it smacked him in the stomach. "Just checking." He smiled at you as he watched you leave your room, shutting the door behind you. He lay down on your bed, staring up at the ceiling. *I'm so glad things are back to normal.* He smiled to himself, then stood up off the bed. He walked about your room, then  noticed the picture on your table, facing down the way. He picked it up and looked at it, realising what picture it was he had a little laugh to himself. *Aish, this picture is embarrassing.* He smiled. *But I like it. Wait.. Was she looking at this before I came in?* He looked about and a grin spread across his lips. *Thinking about me? cute.* He smirked and then quickly made his way back over to your bed and lay back down on it, relaxing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Himchan." Yongguk called to him, Himchan turned around and looked at Yongguk with an innocent expression.

"Why did you do it?" Yongguk looked at him and started pacing back and forward in the living room.

"I don't know." Himchan shrugged, but pouted. He was sitting pouting as Yongguk lectured him.

"Yes you do!" Yongguk yelled. "You like her, don't you?"

Himchan nodded slowly. "Just a bit though!" He defended.

"Just a bit?" Yongguk scoffed. "Well I can probably tell you, Jongup is on the verge of being in love with her! And you're trying to ruin that? One of your friends? You're trying to ruin their happiness?"

"I wasn't trying to ruin their happiness." Himchan pouted. "It was wrong of me to kiss her I know that, but she was just lying there underneath me after we were toy fighting and.. it seemed like the right moment okay!"

"Himchan it's never a right moment for you to kiss someone who doesn't like you like that." Yongguk almost laughed. "You're her best friend, she needed you there to comfort her."

"And I was.." Himchan said. Yongguk was still continuing to pace up and down the living room.

"Well in future don't comfort her with your lips, okay?" Yongguk frowned slightly. "Now.. When she's done being alone, go and apologize."

Himchan nodded, slowly. "I won't do it again."

"No, you won't." Yongguk smiled. "Now go to bed."

"I'm not going to bed!" Himchan whined.

"Go. To. Bed." Yongguk frowned. "Where's Daehyun, Zelo and Youngjae, actually?"

"Daehyun's with Hyemi somewhere, Zelo and Youngjae went to the arcade." Himchan sighed. 

"Well, they should be back by now." Yongguk frowned. "Anyways, Himchan go away I need to think." Yongguk slumped down on the couch and waved him away. "Actually, has the governer contacted you recently?"

"Nope.." Himchan looked about. "Which is strange of her."

"I expect her to be contacting you soon." Yongguk sighed. "Aish, I can't be bothered with her."

"You're not the one who has to deal with her!" Himchan said, shocked at how his leader was acting. 

"I suppose." Yongguk chuckled. "Now go to bed."

"You're annoying me Yongguk." Himchan frowned and stood up, making his way to their room. 

He noticed you coming out of your room, with a huge smile on your face. "You're happy." He smiled.

"I am!" You laughed. "I'm sorry Himchan." You pouted slightly.

"Don't be, it was my fault." He said quickly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it."

"It's okay, let's just... forget about it okay? You're always gonna be my best friend Himchan~" You smiled.

"And you'll always be mine." He nodded and smiled. "I'm going to bed, goodnight." He turned to go into his room, but you grabbed a hold of his arm and gently hugged him.

"Thank you." You whispered as you held onto him.

"Anytime." He smiled as he returned your hug. "Wait, why are you so happy?"

"Well... Me and Jongup made up." You smiled. 

"You did?" His eyes widened. "Did you tell him about... the kiss?"

"Not yet. I will though!" You quickly said. "I'm going to go clean myself up and get ready for bed, sleep well." You smiled and then disappeared into the bathroom.

Himchan just smiled to himself. *As long as you're happy, I am.*

--------------------------------------------------

Well, I know Daehyun and Hyemi haven't been in this story for a few chapters.. but they'll be coming back into it soon :') I just needed to sort out the whole problem with Jongup and Himchan first. XD

And Junghye will be coming back into it soon as well~ ^.^

-xyeobo