8.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Want to hang out tonight?" Hyemi walked beside you as you wandered upto your locker.

"I can't sorry." You pouted slightly as you put your books in your bag.

"Why not?" she looked at you confused.

"I'm decorating and i have a lot of homework to do tonight." You shrugged. "Sorry."

"Aish, i feel like i've not spent time with you in ages." She frowned slightly. "I wanted to show you my new magazine!"

"Ahh.. Sorry." You smirked slightly. "It's not been that long. I'll phone you later okay?" 

You shut your locker and started walking towards the doors of the school, you looked about for Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo. *Where are they?! I told them to meet me here.* You thought to yourself as you looked about worried. You walked down the steps and waited at the bottom of the entrance to the school, you leaned against the wall and waited for them. The bell had gone about 10 minutes ago. You frustratingly sighed and saw a group of guys coming out of the school, arguing. 

"Hey watch where you're going you social reject." You recognised one of the guys as Kyuhun, one of the worst guys in the school. Then you saw 2 blonde boys, looking slightly angry.

"Who are you calling a social reject?" You noticed Youngjae stepping upto him, glaring up at him. 

"Clearly you. Do you want to back off and stop stealing my girlfriend?" Kyuhun pushed him.

"Yah don't lay your hands on him." Jongup stepped up and pushed him back.

"You stay out of it." Another boy, Yesung shoved Jongup, he almost tripped down the stairs. Your stomach dropped.

*omo why are they fighting!* Your eyes widened and you quickly ran up the stairs. "Woah what's going on?" you pushed through the crowd.

"What the do you want?" Kyuhun glared at you. "It's nothing to do with you."

"Why are you shouting at the new students? They've done nothing wrong." You bit your lip nervously.

"Oh so flirting with my girl is doing nothing wrong is it?!" He yelled at you.

"Don't shout at an innocent girl." Jongup glared at him with harsh eyes. You clung to his arm.

"Leave it you'll make it worse." You whispered.

"Oh what's this? Are you dating the social reject?" Kyuhun and his group all laughed.

"And what if i was?" You stepped forward, past Jongup and stared Kyuhun down. "What's your problem?"

"I.." He started but stopped, then he glared at Youngjae. "Just stay away from my girl okay?"

"More like tell your girl to stay away from me." Youngjae winked and started walking away down the stairs. 

"You little bastard I'll-" Yesung held him back. 

"Just leave it. He's not worth it." He scoffed and looked you up and down.

"You better watch out ________. You just chose the wrong person to piss off." Kyuhun glared at you and turned away, walking down the stairs with his whole group following him. Everyone who was watching stared at you and you just glared at them if anyone made eye contact with you.

"Shows over. You can go home." You scoffed. "Come on, we're going home." You grabbed a hold of Jongup's wrist, causing everyone who was staring to start whispering and gasp slightly, you dragged him down the steps. Zelo came running out of the school, his face looked red. 

"What's wrong with you?" You looked at him surprised.

"I-I ran away from the girls! They've been chasing me all day." He pouted. "I don't ever want to hear someone call me cute, ever again." He was breathing heavy, struggling to catch his breathe.

"Aish can't you guys have a normal day at school?!" You yelled in frustration. "Where's Daehyun?"

They all looked confused and shrugged. 

"Oh my god." You looked at Jongup. "We have detention!"

"Oops." He gave you a small smile. "We're late now, there's no point going." He laughed slightly.

Daehyun finally came strolling out of the school, you glared at him. "And where have you been?"

He shrugged and gave you an eye smile. "Let's go home." He mumbled and started walking ahead. "Oh, why are you holding Jongup's wrist?" Daehyun looked at you confused.

You looked down at your hand and noticed you were still holding it. You blushed extremely and Jongup's cheeks started to burn up. You just coughed nervously and let go.

"I'm going to get in so much trouble." You sighed and started walking out of the school. "Why were you guys fighting with Kyuhun anyway? He's the biggest bully here."

"His girlfriend started flirting with me, and he caught her but blamed it all on me." Youngjae smirked. "Sorry for being so good looking." He laughed. 

"Jongup why did you get involved? He was much bigger than you." You sighed.

"Yeah he might be bigger than me, but remember i'm stronger." He smirked.

"You's are all idiots. First day of school and you're already fighting. Aish." You yelled in frustration. "You're stressing me out!" You started walking ahead because you were angry. They all looked at each other confused.

"Is she really that mad?" Jongup looked at Daehyun. "I-I didn't mean to make her angry."

"I know you never." Daehyun smirked and threw his arm around Jongup's shoulders. "I'm sure you'll cheer her up later." He winked at him.

"W-What do you mean hyung?" Jongup stuttered out.

"I see you follow what she told us, Aw Jongup's in love." Daehyun smirked. "Did you ask Youngjae?"

"Not yet." Jongup shrugged. "I'll do it later."

"Okay, but i can see the signs." Daehyun laughed and dragged Jongup along with him. "Yah Zelo, are all the noonas in love with you?"

"Apparently hyung! They kept trying to attack me with their lips!" He looked scared.

"I think they were trying to kiss you." Youngjae laughed.

"Kiss me? What's a kiss?" He looked confused.

"Omo!" They all said and laughed. 

"Zelo you don't know what a kiss is?" You turned around and looked at him surprised. 

"Nope. What is it?" He tilted his head.

"Um.. How do i explain?" You bit your lip nervously.

"You should demonstrate on Jongup." Daehyun pushed him forward making him bump into you, causing Jongup's face to burn up even more and the butterflies appeared in his stomach again.

"I-I don't think i should show him what it is. He's only young, he can learn himself." You stuttered out and blushed even more, turning around and walking forward.

Jongup glared at Daehyun. "Smooth hyung." He scoffed.

"Just trying to speed up the process." Daehyun smirked and walked ahead catching up with you. "Hey we were only joking _______! Don't be so moody."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stomped home and opened the front door quickly and stormed into the living room, dropping your bag on the floor you slumped onto the couch. 

"______~" Himchan called through from the kitchen. "You're home! How was my yeobo's day at school?" He appeared beside you on the couch and put his arm around you.

"Shut up Himchan." You frowned and wriggled free from his grip, resting your head on the back of the couch. "What did you and Yongguk do all day huh?!"

"N-Nothing." He smiled.

"Oh nothing at all? You didn't tidy like i asked you to?" You glared at him.

"Nope." He smirked and stood up. 

"You're kidding right?!" Your eyes widened. "I asked you to do one thing for me!"

"Meh." He shrugged and walked through to his room, shutting the door behind him. 

"Where's Yongguk? He's the oldest i'm going to kill him." You mumbled to yourself. You noticed the bathroom door was shut so you started knocking on the door. "YAH YONGGUK. YOU'RE DEAD." 

Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo came strolling through the door not long after Yongguk eventually appeared at the bathroom door wearing just a towel. 

"Yes?" He said in a deep voice.

"What have you been doing all day?!" You frowned.

"Nothing much." He shrugged and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Exactly. Look at the mess!" You sighed. "I've lived with you guys for one day, one day!"

"And your point?" Yongguk gave you a gummy smile.

"I hate it. I hate you. I hate all of you." You frowned. "My house is a mess, I've gotten into trouble at school, I'm tired and annoyed all the time!"

"You don't hate all of us. And it's not really our fault." Daehyun whispered as he walked past you. 

"SHUT UP!" You yelled. "That's it. I can't do this anymore." You folded your arms. 

"What do you mean?" They all looked at you surprised.

"Leave." You frowned.

"L-Leave? Where would we go?!" Youngjae looked at you shocked.

You shrugged. "Not my problem." You frowned and stormed into your room, slamming the door shut. "Those idiots. All they've done is ruin my house, make a mess, leave me feeling exhausted and stressed,  I can't live like this." You mumbled and slumped down on your floor next to your bed. You stared out the window and scoffed. "Aliens. You'd think they'd be smarter." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the boys were sitting in the living room looking lost, unsure what to do. Jongup was cracking his knuckles, he was angry about everything. He didn't want to leave your house, he didn't want to leave you. 

"What will we do?" Daehyun finally spoke up. "She wasn't serious right?"

Himchan looked surprised. Yongguk just shrugged, Youngjae pouted slightly. 

"I-I don't want to leave noona's house! I like her." Zelo pouted.

"I don't want to leave either. I like it here." Jongup defensively said. "I feel safe."

"When have you never felt safe huh?" Yongguk looked at him confused. "We were supposed to complete our mission, looks like it won't be happening now."

"Forget the mission." Jongup frowned. "It was stupid and we probably wouldn't have achieved it anyway."

"What is your problem?" Himchan looked at him confused.

"N-Nothing." He mumbled and looked at the ground. "I just don't want to leave."

"We're not leaving." Yongguk sighed. 

"We're going to have to tidy up her house. We need to help." Daehyun frowned slightly.

"Yeah and you two need to stop being so lazy when we're at school! Find a job like _______ told you to." Youngjae sighed.

"We're not lazy, we just.. slept all day." Himchan laughed. 

"Shut up you idiot." Yongguk frowned at him. "I-I can't believe we're helping an earthling."

"Well hasn't she helped us enough?!" Jongup stood up. 

"Yah Jongup, calm down." Daehyun furrowed his eyebrow. "You're being obvious."

"What do you mean he's being obvious?" Himchan looked at Daehyun then Jongup.

"Jongup's in love." Daehyun smirked.

"Yah Hyung!" He frowned. "I don't even know what love is."

"Trust me, you're in love." Youngjae laughed.

"I am not." He defensively said. 

"Love?" Zelo tilted his head. "What's love hyung?" He looked at Yongguk.

"You're in love with an earthling?! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?!" Yongguk stood up, angered.

"W-Well it's not like that when Himchan's flirting with her all the time is it!" Jongup stared him down. 

"So you are in love with her?" Yongguk glared at him.

"I-I don't know." Jongup sighed in defeat. "I don't know what i'm feeling okay?!"

"You idiot." Yongguk stormed through to his room and slammed the door shut.

"Thanks a lot guys." Jongup frowned. "I'm going to at least try and help her."

"Yeah go help your girlfriend out." Youngjae stuck his tongue out at him and kicked his feet up on the table, making himself comfy.

Daehyun frowned slightly and pushed Youngjae's feet off the table. "You help too. Lazy." He scowled at him and stood up, making his way to the kitchen to tidy it up.

"Zelo~" Jongup called through from the kitchen. "Come do the dishes!"

"Yeah hyung!" Zelo stood up and ran through.

"Traitors." Youngjae sighed as he started tidying up the living room. "HIMCHAN HYUNG. STOP BEING LAZY!" 

Himchan jumped at the sudden shouting. "I-I'm not." He yawned and stretched. "I'm helping, see!" He puffed up the pillows and rested his head on them.

"Helping my ." Youngjae scoffed and threw a magazine at him. 

---------------------------------------------------------