65.

Do you believe in aliens?

It was the final day of the exams, you were so stressed and panicking about failing, because these were the most important ones you needed to pass. No matter how long you'd studied for every day, you didn't think it would be enough. You walked into the hall where the exams were being taken, everyone turned around and stared at you as you walked in. It had been about a week since you'd saw everyone from school because you were allowed the week to study at home.

"She looks happier today." Someone whispered.

"Well wouldn't you be upset if your boyfriend left too." Someone else whispered.

You frowned at the comments. *I knew everyone had been talking about us. I didn't think they noticed how depressed I was.* 

You looked around for Hyemi and you found her sitting in a far back corner, she had a seat next to her. You quickly waved at her and made your way over, making sure not to make too much noise.

"I saved you a seat." She whispered.

"Thank you." You smiled and quickly sat down, getting all your essentials out needed to take the exam.

"Good luck." She mouthed.

"You too." You mouthed back to her and took a deep breathe. *I can do this.*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sighing, you walked out of the exam hall. Hyemi caught up with you. 

"________! How do you think you've done?" She questionned.

You shrugged. "Okay I suppose."

"You'll have done great, I know you will!" She gave you a quick thumbs up.

"Not enough to please my dad." You sighed and looked away from her.

"What? Did your parents come home?" She looked surprised. 

You nodded. "Yup. And I'm being made to move to Busan."

"WHAT?!" She yelled. "Y-You can't leave me too!"

"I-I know I should've told you sooner." You sighed. "But if I don't pass, I'm getting made to move to Busan."

"... And if you pass?" Hyemi raised her eyebrow.

"I'll still be getting made to move to Busan." You pouted.

"B-But we're best friends... You can't leave." Hyemi pouted back at you.

"I have no choice." You said stubbornly. "I really don't want to!"

"I know." She sighed. "I know how pushy your dad can be..."

"You're telling me." You laughed. "Don't worry, I'll make the most of this week okay?"

"What do you mean? You're leaving in a week?!" She said outraged.

"Well we get the results at the end of the week.. so whenever I find out my results." You frowned. "I've already started packing."

"I can't believe you're leaving the house... the house that became a family home with the boys." Hyemi sighed. "I can't believe your dad is actually making you leave."

"I know right?" You looked about. "I'm really going to miss this place."

"I'm really going to miss you!" She hugged you tightly. "Have you spoken to Minhyun and Junghye about it yet?"

"Not yet, I just told you!" You laughed. "I'm planning to have a group meal sometime this week, just the 4 of us." You smiled.

"That'll be nice." Hyemi agreed.

"Yeah. And it'll be my goodbye to everyone." You nodded. "Gotta move on right?"

"Oh yeah, now you think positive." Hyemi rolled her eyes.

"Hey!" You said hurt. "Anyway, I have to go in to work tomorrow to quit my job. I need to go and visit the old man I bought the house from too... I think he'll be sad we're selling it." 

"Oh yeah, he was lovely." Hyemi nodded. "I hope he finds someone new to buy it."

"He will, it's a lovely house!" You smiled. "Well, I better go and finish the rest of packing. I have a lot to do."

"Do you want some help?" Hyemi asked.

You shook your head. "I'm fine, thanks though. I'd just rather be alone when I do it."

"I understand." She smiled. "Call me if you need anything, I'll come see you sometime in the week." Hyemi nodded.

"Alright, bye!" You called and quickly made your way up the hill to your house.

Once you arrived home you dropped your bag and made your way through to the kitchen to make yourself a hot chocolate and then finish off packing. *I'll eat dinner when i'm finished.* You smiled to yourself and got a mug out and the mini marshmallows. You opened the bag and started preparing your hot chocolate. You popped a mini marshmallow in your mouth and had a flashback.

~flashback~ 


"No i'm fine. What are you making?" He looked at you.

"Hot chocolate, would you like one?" You smiled. 

"Yeah!" A huge grin spread across his face. 

"I'm watching a movie as well, if you want to join me?" You blushed as you asked him and quickly looked away as you stirred your hot chocolate. 

"Y-Yeah s-sure." He stuttered out. 

"Do you like marshmallows?" 

"Marshmallows?" He looked at you confused. 

"These." You pulled out a bag of them from the cupboard. "Here.." You walked over to him, he looked surprised. "Open your mouth then." You laughed, he done as you told him, and you gently placed the marshmallow in his mouth.

"Mmm. They're good!" He smiled and gave you a thumbs up.

~end of flashback~

You let out a frustrated sigh. *The first time me and Jongup actually spent time alone... before I even realised he liked me.* 

You quickly stirred your hot chocolate and placed some mini marshmallows on the top and threw your dirty teaspoon in the sink, and packed the marshmallows away in the cupboard and then made your way upstairs, you took a big sip of your hot chocolate and placed it on your desk.

*I'll start packing away Jongup's things.* You went to a cupboard at the end of the hall and then took a few spare cardboard boxes out to pack things into. 

You started by folding up all his clothes and placing them into the box, but kept his huge blue jumper out of the box so you could still sleep in it. You picked up his bunny teddy that he stupidly named "Dadamato" and went to put it in the box, you looked him over.

"Sorry Dadamato, but you remind me of him too much." You mumbled to the bunny and gave it a quick kiss on it's cheek before placing it in the box on top of Jongup's clothes.

*Aish Jongup why did you buy so many pairs of shoes!* You mentally cursed him as you packed them up into a seperate box along with anything else that was left in your room. You looked over to your dresser and saw the photo album you'd made of some of the pictures you'd taken with Jongup and B.A.P. It was like a family album. You sat up on your bed and flicked through the pages.

*Omo, our first date!* You smiled as you looked at the pictures of you and Jongup after going on the rides at  Lotte World, his hair was all messed up and so was yours. *Wow we were a stunning couple.. not!* You started laughing as you looked through the pictures of you and Jongup. *Ahh, the ice-cream photo. I think this is my favourite.* You smirked to yourself and then shut the book.  You sighed and quickly placed it in the box along with Jongup's things and sealed it shut, you picked up one of the boxes and walked to Yongguk and Himchan's room, placing everything in there. You went back and picked up the other box and done the same. Their old room was filled with boxes, seeing as you'd already started clearing out their room, Zelo's and Youngjae and Daehyun's room. The only thing that was left were empty beds and wardrobes. 

You started packing up things in the living room. You started clearing out your bookshelf first, starting from the bottom to the top. *I should've got a chair or something to stand on.. Oh well I can reach this..* You stretched up and quickly grabbed onto a book but ended up making about 3 or 4 fall with it, causing one to hit you on the head. "OUCH!" You yelled in pain as you sat on the ground, clutching your head. "Stupid book!" You shouted at it and kicked it away.

~Flashback~


*Oh, what's this?* A black book with colourful designs on the front caught your attention. "This isn't mine, is it?" You looked at it confused and inspected it. "Jonghee<3" It read on the front.

"Jonghee?" You scratched your head confused and opened the book. The first page shocked you, surprising you as you took in what you read.

"Jonguppie! It's our 1 year anniversary, so here. I made you a scrapbook of all our memories! I hope you like it. I filled it with things that remind you of me, and things that we done together! ^^~ I love you oppa! -Eunhee."

*1 year anniversary? Eunhee? WHAT?* You thought as you turned the page over, looking at more pages on the inside. The book was completely filled with pictures of Eunhee and Jongup. 

"Is our relationship all a lie?" You demanded.

"What?" Jongup looked at you confused.

"Are you only dating me because I resemble her that much?" You spat out the words harshly, throwing the book at his feet.

"I thought you hid it?" Jongup looked at Daehyun, surprised.

"I did!" Daehyun defended.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" You yelled, getting angrier by the second. "Why does she look like me? Why is everything in that book so similar to me?"

"Trust me! It's not what you think." Jongup defended.

"Oh it's not? The fact you're dating me probably only because I resemble her so much! Why Jongup? Why are you dating me?"

"Because I like you obviously!" He said defensively. "Eunhee means nothing to me. She chose another guy over me, she cheated on me and used me! It was a long time ago."

"So what? I'm her replacement because she left you?" You scoffed. "Save it Jongup. I don't want to hear it." 

~end of flashback~

*I need to stop with these flashbacks! The memories.. they all need to disappear!* You ruffled your hair in frustration. "Aish, how can I not stop thinking about you! You've been gone for weeks, why can't I forget you?" You mumbled to yourself as you quickly finished packing up the books and shut the box, carrying it upstairs. *I think that's enough packing for today. I'm going to bed.*

Sighing, you curled up in your bed and cuddled upto your panda teddy. *I miss you and there's nothing I can do about it. Who am I kidding, I'll never forget about you Moon Jongup... you were my first love. Heck, everything reminds me of you. I just have to look at the moon and I'm reminded of you cause of your stupid name.* You pouted and eventually fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------