69.

Do you believe in aliens?

~2 years later~

You were walking about the university campus, looking about in your bag for your car keys. Your dad had finally got you to take driving lessons, and you'd luckily passed your test and were now able to drive. Since you were at university now,  things were going good. You'd made a lot of new friends, met some new people, and even changed your appearance. Your hair was now cut shorter, just above shoulder length and was bleach blonde. 

"Hey ________!" You heard someone call your name, you turned around and were greeted by your classmate Suhyun.

"Oh, hey." You smiled at her. "What's up?"

"Where are you going the now?" She smiled at you.

"I'm just going to get a coffee and then come back here to the library, I have to start studying for that big exam we have coming up in a couple of weeks." You pouted. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I see. I forgot about that!" She pouted. "I'm supposed to be meeting up with my boyfriend for a meal. He should be coming to get me soon." She nodded.

"Aw that'll be nice." You smiled. "Where about his he taking you?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure.. He said he'll surprise me." She giggled.

"Aw, I used to love surprises." You laughed.

"Used to?" Suhyun asked confused. "Do you not have a boyfriend?"

You shook your head. 

"What?!" She said shocked. "I thought you were engaged!" She said surprised.

"Me.. Engaged?" You asked confused.

She looked at your hand where your mum's lucky ring was. "Your ring."

"Oh that!" You laughed. "It's a lucky ring my mum gave to me." You smiled.

Suhyun started to laugh. "I'm so silly!"

"Don't worry about it." You smiled. 

"So you did have a boyfriend i'm guessing?" Suhyun asked.

"Yeah." You nodded. "He moved away 2 years ago, and I moved to Busan."

"Aw that's sad." She said with sympathy. "I'm sorry."

You shook your head with a smile. "I don't mind. It took me a while, but I know he's not coming back so we're not meant to be together."

She softened. "I see."

"Yeah." You gave her a small smile.

The two of you heard the sound of a car's horn peeping. You turned around and looked over at the car, there was a man sitting in the driver's seat waving frantically.

"Well I better go! That's my boyfriend here." Suhyun smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow __________."

"Yeah, have fun Suhyun!" You smiled and waved goodbye to her and resumed digging around for your keys. You smiled with relief when you found them and then made your way to a small cafe off campus to get your coffee. *It's gonna be a long night.* You sighed as you got in your car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Waaaah hyungs we're finally back!" Zelo stretched his legs and arms out as he walked out into the street.

They all stood with huge grins on their face, excitement was in their eyes. "I wonder if ________ noona will be happy to see us!" Zelo smiled.

"Of course she'll be happy." Yongguk nodded. "She'll have missed us just as much as we missed her."

"You're right. Noona loves us!" Zelo smiled. "Come on! I want to see her!"

"You're not the only one Zelo." Jongup laughed as they all made their way to your old house. 

What B.A.P hadn't realised was it had been a long time since they'd left, things had changed and everyone had began to move on. B.A.P had expected things to be the way they were when they had left, and they still thought they would have something to return to.

Once they finally approached your house they were relieved. "I'm glad we remembered where it was." Daehyun let out a sigh of relief.  "Oh, all the lights are off.. Is she sleeping?"

Yongguk looked about. "Na, it's only the afternoon? She can't be sleeping."

The boys heard a chuckle from behind them, they all turned around, slightly scared.

"I knew you's would be back." The old man smiled at them as he stepped out from his doorway, he'd only moved a couple of doors down from you and had heard all the commotion going on outside, with a smile plastered on his face he held the keys up to them. "You'll be needing these."

"You... know us?" Daehyun looked at him confused.

"Aish don't be rude." Yongguk scolded him. "He's the old man who sold us the house." He smiled.

"You remember me." The old man laughed. "I know about you guys."

"What do you mean?" Yongguk narrowed his eyes on the old man, they were all confused.

"Mato." The old man smirked.

Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped. "You... know about... aliens?" Youngjae whispered.

"Hahahaha! My dear boys, of course I do." He laughed. "My wife was an alien, she was from Mato too!"

"Y-Your wife!" Yongguk's eyes almost fell out his skull. 

"You married an alien?" Jongup's eyes widened. 

"That's so cute!" Zelo giggled.

"Here, take the keys." The old man held them to Yongguk who gladly accepted them. "And yes, my wife was an alien who I met when I was younger as well. We fell in love, a lot similar to you and _______, right Jongup?" He smiled. 

Jongup looked at him confused and then smiled. "Yeah." 

"W-Why do we need the keys if ___________ noona's home?" Zelo looked confused.

"Oh, right." The old man shook his head. "She moved away. No one has stepped foot in that house since she left. I refused to sell it again."

"She what?!" They all yelled in surprise. "W-Where did she move to? All our belongings are in there!"

"They may still be in there, I'm not sure what she left with. I don't know if she left the house how it was before... I really don't know." The old man sighed. "Go on in, I don't know what you'll find but I hope it's something worth you're while."

"Where did she move to?" Jongup asked shocked.

"I can't remember where she told me, all I know is it's somewhere in Busan." He sighed. "Good luck. I hope you find her again."

"Thank you." Yongguk  nodded. "For everything."

"It's not a problem young man." He smiled. "I just want you all to have the happy ending I had too." And with that last sentence, the old man disappeared back into the streets to his own house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hyemi and Junghye had spent a lot of time together since everything had changed. They'd grown closer, and they were still really close to you, they had even came through to visit you in Busan a few times to stay for the weekend and even though you had made new friends at university, you would never forget your old ones. Hyemi had started studying at SNU and was enjoying every moment of it, except she did wish you had been able to study there too, but she knew nothing could be changed.

Hyemi and Junghye were coming back from eating out for dinner, and were just walking about the streets chatting about everything. They walked past your old house and looked in, noticing the lights were . 

"What the... didn't the old man say no one had moved in?" Hyemi asked confused.

"Maybe it's just him inside the house." Junghye shrugged.

"No, definitely not." Hyemi shook her head. "He said he's going to leave the house the way ________ left it."

"Really?" Junghye looked confused. "What if someone has broken in? Did she leave anything?"

"She told me she'd left just a few things, I don't think it was anything important though." Hyemi shrugged.

"Shall we go in and look around? I'd hate for someone to damage anything!" Junghye said quickly.

Hyemi froze. "I-If you want.."

"You're not scared are you?" Junghye laughed. 

"No.. I'm fine! Come on let's just go in." Hyemi frowned and made her way upto the house, slowly opening the door. 

"Is it open?" Junghye questionned.

"Yeah" Hyemi carefully opened the door and stepped into the house. "I wonder who's in here.."

"I don't know." Junghye looked around confused. 

"Okay I admit it I'm scared now!" Hyemi said as she started walking through the house. "I can hear noises." She whispered.

"What noises?" Junghye said confused. "I can't hear anything.." She listened closer. 

"Wait! I heard someone talking." Hyemi said.

"That's me you idiot." Junghye frowned at her, they made their way into the living room and noticed how empty the house looked. *Wow.. It's weird seeing it like this.*

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" Hyemi yelled as she heard a loud bang come from upstairs.

"SHHHHHH!" Junghye hissed at Hyemi. "I'll admit I heard that but do you want us to get killed by these burglars!"

The two of them heard footsteps coming quickly down the stairs and they grabbed onto each other and shut their eyes. "PLEASE DON'T HURT US WE PROMISE WE MEAN NO HARM!" Hyemi yelled as she kept her eyes shut tightly. 

"We didn't mean to intrude our friend used to live here and we just-" Junghye started but was cut off.

The boys were standing there chuckling to themselves at the sight. They were relieved to see familiar faces.

Yongguk had a huge grin on his face. "And I thought you weren't afraid of anything except from falling in the water Junghye." 

Junghye let go of Hyemi and slowly opened her eyes. "I'm sorry what?" She asked the stranger, who she didn't recognise, she looked at the boys standing infront of her and scanned over their faces, she didn't recognise any of them.

"I said.. I thought you weren't afraid of anything except from falling in the water." He chuckled. "Junghye."

"Y-Yongguk?" She looked him up and down, she could recognise that voice from anywhere. 

Yongguk nodded with a huge smile. 

She covered with her hand. She was frozen, she didn't know what to do. She was shocked and surprised. She had never expected to see him again. 

"Well, aren't you going to say anything?" Yongguk smiled.

"Y-You look so different!" Junghye finally squeaked out, tears were in her eyes. The Yongguk standing infront of her, wasn't the Yongguk she had met two years ago. 

"And you haven't changed a bit." Yongguk smiled. 

Yongguk's hair was still blonde but he had pink/red through it, however his arm was in a cast, he was covered in scars, bruises and cuts from the constant beatings he had taken from the Mato soldiers. Junghye stepped upto him and gazed up at him, trying to take in the fact he was really standing infront of her. 

"Y-You're back." She stuttered out. "You're really back?"

"We're back." He smiled at her. 

Hyemi stared between the two of them and flicked her gaze back and forth. Once she'd finally taken in the situation she returned her attention onto the other boys. 

"Hyemi-ah." Daehyun smiled at her and stepped forward, past Youngjae and Zelo.

"D-Daehyun?" She stepped forward, closer to him. "Is it really you?"

"Of course it's me." Daehyun laughed.

"Y-You're so... different." Hyemi looked him over. 

Daehyun's hair was now dark brown and a little longer, he was extremely thin and pale though. He looked really ill, and was nothing but skin and bone. 

"What did she do to you!" Hyemi could feel tears forming in her eyes, and all Daehyun thought to do was wrap his arms around her, hugging her tightly.

Jongup stood there looking upset, he was really sad you weren't here to be reunited with him and watching Yongguk and Daehyun be reunited with their girls was a lot harder to watch than he imagined.

"Jongup.." Hyemi stopped hugging Daehyun and looked at him.

"Where is she Hyemi?" He said, devastated.

"She's in Busan Jongup. She moved a while ago, and she's now at university." Hyemi said softly. 

"I need to be with her! I didn't come all this way to not see her! Do you have her address?" Jongup said, determined to find her.

"Yeah but Jongup it's been two years. None of us expected you guys to return, we thought you were all.. gone. She's got a big exam coming up, we can't just make her drop everything-" Hyemi was cut off.

"Hyemi I love her! Just.. please I need to see her. If she doesn't love me back, well then fine I'll leave her alone, but please don't let me lose the one thing that I love the most." Jongup pleaded.

"Hyemi who are we kidding? Jongup...  Let's go get your girl!" Junghye said excitedly.

Hyemi softened laughed. "You're right, I'm sorry! ________'s gonna be so happy to see you!" 

"Well come on then!" Yongguk said quickly. 

The 7 of them all ran out of the house and made their way to Hyemi's car. "Prepare yourself for the 3 hour drive." Hyemi laughed. 

"No amount of distance will keep me from her." Jongup said with a serious expression on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the 7 of them finally arrived at your appartment, the boys all stared at it in wonder. "She doesn't live in a dorm?" 

"Nope." Junghye shook her head. "Her dad bought her a new appartment."

"Her parents came back?!" Jongup's eyes widened.

"They made her move here." Hyemi sighed. 

"Oh." Jongup pouted and then started running towards your door. 

"Jongup do you know what number it is?!" Hyemi yelled after him as she started running with everyone else following. 

"It's this one!" Junghye stopped running, Jongup had ran past it and quickly ran back. 

He knocked the door excitedly, waiting for an answer but there wasn't one. "Is she home?" Jongup asked worried.

"She should be." Hyemi said and pulled her phone out, she dialled your number and it began to ring but it went straight to voicemail. "No answer."

"What?!" Jongup said in disbelief. He knocked the door again but there was no answer. 

"Where could she be?" He said disappointed.

"The uni campus!" Hyemi suddenly thought. "Come on, we'll go search for her there. That's the only place she could be."

Luckily you stayed like 5 minutes away from the campus so they arrived there in no time. They each decided to split up and look for you, that way it would be quicker and easier. Junghye and Yongguk seperated their way and went together, Hyemi and Daehyun went together, Youngjae and Zelo went together and Jongup went away on his own.

"Will you be okay on your own?" Junghye asked him.

"I'd rather be by myself when I find her." Jongup nodded.

"Just don't get lost okay?" Yongguk warned him before him and Junghye finally disappeared and started looking for you.

"I won't!" Jongup called after them before going off in one direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you seen my noona?!" Zelo kept asking random people. "Noona!" He called about the campus, receiving funny looks off everyone around him. "Have you seen my noona?!"

Zelo had changed a lot too, he was a little taller, his hair had finally grown back from being shaved off and it was now blonde with a blue fringe. He still had a black eye and some bruises, he also limped a little bit from the accident with his leg. 

Youngjae ran around frantic with Zelo, looking everywhere. He kept coughing so it was difficult for him to run for a long amount of time. He had changed too, his hair was short, shaved at the sides and had now been dyed black with a red tint in his fringe.

Jongup was searching everywhere, he was running around frantically. It was quite late at night and everyone was leaving the campus. Jongup scanned the faces and couldn't recognise anyone.  He was recieving strange looks off everyone due to the fact Jongup looked like he had been used as a punch bag. He had a broken rib, cuts, bruises, scars, everything covering his body. His hair was now a dark red/brown colour with black underneath and it was a little shorter. His expression remained worried, because he was beginning to doubt he'd be able to find you. 

Hyemi and Daehyun were having no luck either, Hyemi couldn't find you at all. 

Daehyun could smell food from somewhere, he stopped running, which caused Hyemi to stop too. "Do you smell that?"

"Daehyun oppa! Not now." Hyemi pouted and then looked at him. "I promise you! I will feed you anything you want, we just have to find __________ first okay? I'll let you eat eas much as you want as soon as we find her! My treat!" She said and stretched her hand out. "Come on oppa, we need to find her for Jongup!"

"You better keep that promise!" Daehyun laughed and took a hold of Hyemi's hand as they continued to search for you. 

"Oh no!" Hyemi stopped running again. "I forgot ________ changer her hairstyle! She's now blonde and it's a lot shorter... Jongup won't know what she looks like!" 

"Ahhh Hyemi! For someone being so smart you really are stupid sometimes!" Daehyun laughed. "Let's go tell Jongup."

"Right." Hyemi smiled and the two of them made their way back to find Jongup.

All of them were starting to feel disappointed and useless, none of them could find you. It's not as if you'd be able to recognise them if you had walked past them, they all looked completely different and it had been two years. Jongup sighed in defeat. *I guess I won't find her. She could have ran past me and I wouldn't have even noticed.* He was getting frustrated and he didn't want to give up, but he was close to. He decided to make his way back to the rest of the group to see if any of them had found you.

*__________-ah where are you? I need to see you.. I came back for you..* Jongup kept thinking of you as he walked back to the meeting point they had arranged. He turned the corner and saw some blonde girl coming towards him, he stopped and looked at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ahh where are my keys? I need to go home it's late.* You were coming out of the university after spending the last 4 hours studying hard for this exam, it was a new record for you. You quickly found them and started making your way to the car park, you turned a corner and looked up, you froze.  There was this guy standing there staring at you, his hair was dark and you could just make out he was pretty badly beaten up. You felt nervous and scared, you had no idea who he was. You started fiddling around with your charm bracelet because you were so scared, you started chewing your lips because that's what you usually done when you were nervous.

You didn't recognise this guy and you had no idea why he was staring at you. You just decided to walk around him and go to the carpark another way.

*It's not her. She's not blonde...* Jongup sighed in defeat and started to walk towards you as you walked past him. Something caught his attention though, your charm bracelet. He noticed 3 familiar charms, a panda, a moon and an ice-cream. He quickly caught your wrist before you could get away from him. You screamed with a fright as this stranger grabbed your wrist.

"Let me go I swear I'll-"

"You wore it." Jongup stated.

"What are you talking about?" You stared at him confused. *He sounds similar.* "Who are-"

"After all this time, you wore it." Jongup looked at your wrist.

"My... bracelet?" You stared at it confused. "Only 4 people on this earth know who got me this so would you like to explain-" You stopped talking. You looked at the stranger again, he was standing smiling, his eyes were gazing at you in such a loving way. 

You froze and Jongup let go of your wrist. You covered your mouth with your hand and stared at him in shock. He nodded his head.

"It can't be." You shook your head in disbelief.

"It's me __________." Jongup stepped closer to you, he wanted to just wrap his arms around you and never let go. He hated seeing you cry.

"No! I watched you get beaten up! She hurt you, you were on the verge of dying! It's been two years-"

"________ it is me! We managed to escape Hyosung." Jongup stated. "I told you I'd come back."

Tears formed in your eyes and you started to cry. "You idiot! I thought you were dead!" You started slapping his chest quite hard.

Jongup winced in pain and grabbed a hold of your wrists. "_________!"

You were still crying and you just stared at him. You suddenly remembered it was Hyosung who done this to him. "Jongup.. I'm sorry!" You said shocked. "I forgot she done this to you, I hate her!"

Jongup looked at you confused, remembering what you had just said.  "She made you watch that?"

You didn't even answer, you just threw your arms around his neck. "I can't believe you're here! You're actually here.. I really thought you were dead." You sobbed into his shoulder. 

"I told you I'd come back didn't I?" He smiled and held onto you tightly. "Nothing will ever keep me away from you."


You started laughing but you were still crying, you looked up at him with a smile. "When did you get so cheesy Jonguppie?"

"Well why are you crying so much?" Jongup looked at you surprised. "You don't look pretty when you cry."


"YAH. What did I tell you?" You frowned. "You're supposed to think I'm always pretty no matter what, after all you're my boyfr-" You stopped and looked at him, a confused expression was on your face.

"I'm your boy what?" Jongup smirked.

"Never mind." You looked away and blushed extremely.

"I am still your boyfriend." Jongup smiled and turned your face so you would look at him. "We never broke up, remember?" 

"I remember." You smiled. "It's only because it's been two years... I didn't know if you would come back."

"Well, here I am.. and that's all that matters." Jongup smiled. 

You looked up at him and the only thing you wanted to do right now was kiss him, so that's exactly what you done. You grabbed a hold of his t-shirt and pulled him into you so you were a couple of inches apart.

"I've missed this so much." You said before quickly pressing your lips against his roughly.

Jongup smirked into the kiss, he'd missed it just as much as you had.

"Ahh, where is he?" Hyemi was looking in all directions for Jongup.

"Wait I see him, over there!" Daehyun pointed.

Hyemi and Daehyun came running towards Jongup, they could see the back of him. "JONGUP WE FORGOT TO TELL YOU-" 

"Woah." Daehyun said with wide eyes as they got closer. "Is that... ________-ah?"

"Yes, that's her." Hyemi laughed.

You and Jongup broke away from each other as you heard Hyemi's voice, you looked behind Jongup an saw her standing there with someone. "Is that... Daehyun oppa with Hyemi?"

Jongup turned around and looked at them both, he smirked. "Yeah. They always ruin a moment don't they?"

"You found her!" Hyemi smiled.

"Daehyun oppa! You need fed asap!" You stared at him shocked. "You're soo skinny! Hyosung's horrible for starving you!"

"I.. how did you know?" Daehyun looked at you confused.

"Hyosung made her watch us being tortured." Jongup said.

"She did?" Daehyun's eyes widened. 

"Yeah." You pouted. "Don't worry Daehyun, I'll feed you anything you want! You can have anything at all." You smiled.

"Oh really?!" Daehyun smiled like a little kid in a sweet shop. "Ahh ________-ah I missed you a lot!!"

"More like you missed her cooking a lot." Jongup scoffed. "Of course I missed you more."

"Aish, don't be so mean Jonguppie." You scoffed at him. "But I can't resist it when you're so cute to me!" You pinched his cheeks and he almost winced in pain. "Sorry. I keep forgetting." You pouted.

"Where is everyone else?" Hyemi looked about confused.

"Not sure. I haven't seen them." Jongup shrugged.

"Well obviously not, you've been to busy exploring ________'s mouth again." Hyemi snorted.

"HYEMI! Yeah and we were rudely interupted by you two." You hissed at her. "The others are here?!" You said excitedly. 


"Where are they?" You looked around.

"They'll be running around the campus somewhere.." Hyemi looked about. "Come on let's go find them."

She grabbed your hand and Daehyun and Jongup followed after you two, the four of you were looking about campus when a familiar figure came into vision. "YONGGUK OPPA!" You yelled. "JUNGHYE!"

"_______-ah!" Hyemi winced as you screamed right in her ear.

"Oops. Sorry." You pouted but a huge grin came on your face as you saw Yongguk and Junghye running towards you. "You guys!!" You squealed.

"Jongup found you." Junghye smiled. 

"Yup." You nodded with a huge smile. "Yongguk oppa! I missed you so much!" You gave him a small hug, trying to avoid hurting his arm.

"I missed you too!" He ruffled your hair and chuckled. 

"Hyungs!" You heard Zelo's voice come from behind you guys. You all turned around and saw Zelo and Youngjae coming towards you.

"ZELO!" You screamed and ran towards him as fast as you could, throwing yourself at him as you hugged him tightly.

"Noona!" He screamed back and spun you around, holding you tightly. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!" You giggled as he finally put you down on the ground. "Your hair grew back!"

"What.. how did you know?" Zelo looked confused.

"I saw everything that happened to you guys." You frowned. "I hate Hyosung."

"________-ah." Youngjae came beside you, his voice was husky and croaky. 

"Youngjae.. your voice.." You looked at him surprised. "Was that because of that man making you drink all those things?"

Youngjae nodded. "I missed you." He almost whispered.

"I missed you too Youngjae babo~" You giggled as you hugged him. You looked about, someone was missing.

"Where's Himchan?" You looked at Yongguk.

All of them looked about awkwardly and when no one replied that scared you.

"He's not coming back _________." Yongguk looked at you with sympathy.

"What happened to him?" You were surprised. "He was Hyosung's servant.. please don't tell me she done something to him!"

"It's nothing to do with that... he wanted to come back, trust me he really did.. He just can't." 

"He can't? What do you mean he can't?" You were so confused.

"Either we came back, or Himchan came back alone." Yongguk let out a frustrated sigh. "Hyosung was going to kill us unless Himchan married her."

Your face dropped. "HE MARRIED THAT DEMON?"

"He had no other choice."

"Well then we have to do something! I can't have my best friend suffering like this!" You were shocked at what they were telling you.

"Ah, trust me. Himchan isn't suffering!" Yongguk chuckled.

"He was her servant before.. Tell me that's not suffering." You frowned.

"Well, he's no longer her servant." Yongguk looked surprised. "Come on, let's get home and we'll explain everything.""

"Yeah, it's getting cold." Junghye agreed.

"My appartment isn't that big." You looked about. "Damn, I'm having deja vu."

Jongup laughed and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I'm so glad I can see you again."

"Jonguppie." You giggled. "Stop being so cheesy. Now come on! We have a lot to catch up on."

"You're more interested in seeing everyone else except from me." Jongup pouted. "Out of everyone I thought you'd at least-"

You cut him off by roughly grabbing him and kissing him quickly. He was surprised at first but relaxed into the kiss and pulled you into him closer.

"Whooooot wooo!" You heard Zelo call and someone was whistling.

You started giggling and seperated from Jongup, you just smirked at him. "Happy now?"

"Y-Yeah.." Jongup stuttered.

"And of course I want to see you the most. We'll just have more alone time later." You winked at him and walked away, making your way to your car with Jongup, Zelo and Daehyun following you. 

"Aish please keep it to yourselves." You heard Yongguk scoff.

"As if you and Junghye aren't like that behind closed doors oppa!" You yelled back as you got into the car with a smug smile on your face.

Yongguk turned round to look at Junghye with a raised eyebrow. She looked away. "Don't look at me, I didn't say anything." She mumbled.

"Liar." Yongguk chuckled as he wrapped his good arm around her.

"So how are you? You know.." Junghye looked down at his arm.

"Ahh don't worry about me." He smiled. "I'll be better in no time!"

"Well, I'll be there to help you as much as I can." Junghye smiled.

"You're too good to me." Yongguk ruffled her hair.

"Aish, I'm not a child." Junghye pouted.

"Oh yeah?" Yongguk smirked and noticed her pouting. "Come here."

"What?" She continued to pout.

"Look at me." He smiled, she just shook her head.

Yongguk placed his hand on her cheek and made her face him, he quickly kissed her and looked away. "I love you Junghye." He smiled and started walking away.

Junghye just blushed extremely and ran to catch up with him. "And for the record, I love you too, you gummy bear." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Once the 8 of you arrived back at your appartment everyone was squashed in the living room. Yongguk was pacing about as if he was waiting for something. 

"Yongguk what are you doing?" Junghye looked over at him.

"I'm waiting." He declared.

"On what?" She almost laughed.

Just then there was a loud ringing sound coming from your laptop. Everyone turned around and looked at it. You quickly grabbed the laptop and opened it up, noticing the screen was black and white and was making a fuzzing sound.

"What the.." You pressed a few keys and then all of a sudden Himchan's face was onn the screen. "AH!" You yelled in fright.

"Hey I'm not that unattractive am I?" He chuckled as you stared at him surprised.

"I was waiting on this." Yongguk smirked.

"HIMCHAN!" You yelled, so happy to see him. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." He smiled. "You though! How are you? You're blonde now.. I like it yeobo." He winked at you.

"Thanks." You smirked. "But... what's this about you marrying Hyosung?"

"Ah.. about that..." He laughed nervously. "I had to do it_______. Either that or everyone else died and you would be unhappy, so I chose everyone else over myself."

"Yah Himchan. You idiot." You shook your head. "Stop being all sincere now!" You laughed. 

"Aish, there's no pleasing you is there?" Himchan sighed.

"I'm kidding!" You said surprised. "But.. does that mean I'll never see you again? Isn't it horrible being married to her?"

"It's not that bad. I'm the governer of Mato now too!" He smiled. "Plus I'm making things better around here. And, who knows? Maybe in a few months I'll think of a plan to leave her and come back to earth." He winked at the camera again.

"YAH KIM HIMCHAN! I HEARD THAT!" You heard Hyosung screech at him.

"I'm just kidding honey!" He replied quickly. "I gotta go, but I'll call you soon okay? It'll be just like I'm there again." He smiled. "And Jongup! You look after my yeobo got it? I didn't marry Hyosung for nothing!"

"I promise Hyung." Jongup chuckled.

"Bye Himchan, I love you!" You smiled and waved.

"Love you too _______." He smiled and then the call was cut off.

It was silent after that, you shut your laptop and placed it down on the coffee table infront of you.

"See." Yongguk said, clearing the silence. "He did it for us ________, and I have a lot of respect for him for that."

"He wanted our happiness more than his own." Daehyun said as he gazed down at Hyemi. 

"I understand." You nodded. "I just miss him." You shrugged.

"We know." Jongup said. 

"Least he said he'll call often, right?" Junghye said reassuring you.

"That's true." You said with a small smile. "Anyway, anyone hungry?" 

Daehyun's eyes lit up. "ME!" he yelled.

"Haha you're getting the most food." You giggled as you stood up and made your way to the kitchen to prepare a huge meal for everyone.

Jongup started wandering around your appartment, being nosey as he always was. He noticed it was similar to your old appartment just a little bit smaller. *I wonder where everyone will be living.. I can't just expect ______ to leave university.*

"Jongup, can you help me?" You called through to him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah sure!" He quickly called back and made his way to the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" You glanced over at him. "You look worried."

"I'm okay." He smiled.

"You're not... leaving again are you?" You looked scared.

"No. No we're never going back." Jongup confirmed.

You let out a sigh of relief. "Good. I don't think I could handle it again., I'd probably just fall apart completely." 

Jongup just looked at you, he had such a soft gaze whenever he looked at you. "I'd never let that happen, not again anyway." He made his way over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I promise." He gently kissed your cheek. 

"Okay." You nodded and resumed cooking. Jongup went to go and get something out of a cupboard but you stopped him. "Jongup."

"Yeah?" He turned around and looked at you.

"Would you come live with me? You know.. Here?" You turned around to face him.

"You know I will." He replied with an adorable smile.

"And I was thinking, no one moved into the old house.. so you know everyone can move back in. Just like before." You smiled.

"We'll work something out. For now, let's just enjoy this. Okay?" Jongup smiled.

"Okay." You shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months went by since the boys returned home and everyone went their seperate ways. The group still regularly met up, but due to you and Hyemi being at university and the boys working it was a little bit more difficult to arrange times to meet up. The boys healed quicker than expected, but they were still left with scars. Daehyun was slowly gaining weight again, and used it to his advantage to eat more food. 

Jongup had enrolled into Busan National University as a dance major, so you saw him a lot and the two of you were quite inseperable. Even though you were both studying completely different things, you met up during lunch times and breaks and no one ever saw you two apart.

Daehyun and Hyemi saw each other often, but because Hyemi was busy with university and Daehyun had gotten a job it was harder for them to see oter as much as they'd like. Hyemi still lived with her parents but Daehyun, along with Youngjae and Zelo had moved back into the old house. Youngjae had gotten a job too and Zelo was still attending school.

Yongguk and Junghye had decided on moving in together, and continued to work together in the music shop. Yongguk had initially planned on moving in with the boys again, so he could watch over Zelo but Junghye insisted that he moved in with her as she didn't like being alone anymore since he'd left the last time. 

Minhyun was still at BNU too, he occassionally met up with you and Jongup but in his spare time outside of university he tried to spend as much time with Youngjae as he could, however Youngjae never found out that Minhyun had a crush on him, because Minhyun knew it would be a one sided love and he would rather just be friends with him.

Things with your parents were still a bit weird, they'd tried to visit often and they made an effort with Jongup. The first time he met them was pretty awkward, and he was shy but he felt the need to show your parents he was the right guy for you, and the only one for you. Turns out your mum adored him, and was proud you'd finally found someone you could be with, your dad was still a little wary of him living with you, seeing as you were his one and only daughter, but your mum managed to convince him everything would be fine.

Hyosung and Himchan are still currently married and residing on Mato. Himchan calls you regulary, but you still miss him a lot and wish he'd just come back to earth. He keeps promising you he'd working on it, but you secretly think he's fallen for Hyosung and if he has then you're happy for him, as long as he's happy, you are too!

Did we forget something...?

Oh yeah... No one ever found out the boys were aliens, it was a well kept secret between you, Hyemi, Junghye ...

And the old man, who happily kept in touch with all of you and watched as you all grew up the same way he did, in love with someone you couldn't live without.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


Well guys! It finally ended and I'm so sorry it took so long for me to end this, but I really hope you enjoyed this story. I had so much fun writing it and i'm sad it's over!! :(

I'm afraid there won't be a sequel, I just think too much happened in this story for there to be anything else to continue on from. 

Continue to show B.A.P love and support! ^.^
 

Thank you to everyone who subscribed and read this story! and I hope you look forward to any future stories I write!

-xyeobo