28.

Do you believe in aliens?

The next morning was hectic. Youngjae had refused to get up out of bed and ready for school, Zelo looked absolutely terrified to go to school, you were half asleep and getting annoyed, Jongup was standing by your side, trying to stay awake also, Daehyun was completely confused to the whole situation and Yongguk and Himchan were ready to tear the house down.

"What is going on!" Yongguk yelled, acting like the dad of the family.

"Calm down Yongguk!" Himchan yelled back, they really were like a married couple.

"Youngjae if you don't get up and go to school right now, you're not leaving this house or getting to watch tv or anything. You'll be grounded!" Yongguk frowned.

"I'm not going to school." Youngjae mumbled from behind the door.

"Zelo. Why are you shaking?" Himchan looked at him confused and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "Are you sick?"

"N-No I'm fine." He mumbled slightly.

You stood and rubbed your temples, frustrated and tired. "This is all to do with Minhyuk, I know it is."

"Minhyuk?" Yongguk turned his attention to you. "Who's Minhyuk?"

"N-Noona don't!" Zelo whined, pulling away from Himchan he came over to you and clung to your arm. "I promise I'll stop it! I'm sorry!" 

"Stop what?" Yongguk frowned at Zelo. "What have you been doing?"

"Minhyuk's the wrong kind of person to get involved with and Zelo got involved with him stupidly." You sighed. "I have a feeling Youngjae got involved too, in some way. I'm not sure."

"Why have you got involved with someone like that Zelo?" Daehyun looked confused.

"M-My friends all do it, I just wanted to join in too." He pouted. "I didn't mean it."

"It's not Zelo's fault." You assured them. "I just wish he'd stayed away from that kind of group." 

"Why weren't you looking out for him?" Himchan looked at you confused.

"I-I was!" You defensively said. "It's not my fault."

"Hmmm." Yongguk thought and then knocked on the door to their room. "Youngjae, come out. We know what happened."

"Nothing happened." Youngjae mumbled a reply, but you heard some rustling around and a loud bang came from inside the room.

"COME OUT NOW." Yongguk yelled. 

The door made a clicking sound, unlocking the door Youngjae came out with a pair of sunglasses on. He didn't look at anyone.

"It's not sunny outside." You said quickly. 

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" Daehyun narrowed his eyes at Youngjae.

"No reason,  I like them." He smiled slightly.

"Youngjae what happened with Minhyuk?" You questionned him.

"You told them?!" Youngjae glared at Zelo.

"He hasn't said anything." Himchan defensively said, standing infront of Zelo.

"I know I asked you to look out for him, but did Minhyuk.. hit you?" You looked at him with sympathy.

Youngjae slowly nodded, he removed the sunglasses from his face and revealed a black eye. It was badly bruised. You gasped slightly and then ran upto Youngjae, throwing your arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry! This is all my fault!" You clung to him like a baby bear.

"Get off me." Youngjae screwed his face up at your sudden contact. "It's not your fault."

"Even when you're hurt you're still nasty." You frowned slightly. "If I hadn't asked you to keep an eye on Zelo for me Minhyuk would've never hit you." 

"Actually, I pushed Minhyuk first. It's my fault he hit me." Youngjae laughed slightly. "I just didn't want to tell anyone I got hurt."

"Babo." Daehyun smacked Youngjae on the back of his head. "Why didn't you want us to know?"

"Because it makes me look weak." Youngjae pouted slightly.

"Are you serious?" Yongguk frowned. "Don't ever do this again! You tell us when you get hurt okay?"

Youngjae slowly nodded again.

"Now, I'm going to the school about this Minhyuk." Yongguk frowned. "I'll have to call into work and tell them I'll be late."

"I'm sure they'll understand." You replied, with a small smile.

"Well they're going to have to aren't they." Yongguk flatly replied.

"Well, I'm coming to the school then too." Himchan declared.

"You's can't!" Zelo said quickly.

"Why not?" Himchan looked surprised.

"B-Because i'll get laughed at." Zelo pouted.

"No you won't Zelo." You wrapped your arm around his shoulder. "It's better this way, Minhyuk will leave you alone. And Youngjae won't get hurt anymore."

"To be fair I could've hit him, but he hit me in the eye first and made my vision go a bit blurry so I had a weakness."  Youngjae said.

"I'm sure you could've." Daehyun sarcastically replied and rolled his eyes. "Are we going now? I want to see this Minhyuk person act so big now."

"Let's go." Yongguk announced, making his way out of the door first. "Zelo. You're coming with me to the principal." 

"Yeah hyung." He pouted slightly and trailed behind him.

"What were in those packages anyway you had been delivering to people?" You quickly caught up with them, Jongup following after you. 

"I don't know, I never got told." Zelo shrugged.

"SO YOU DELIVERED THEM ANYWAY?" You yelled, surprised. "That's so dangerous! You could've gotten into so much trouble Zelo!"

"I'm sorry noona I didn't know!" He whined and looked a bit scared.

"Aish." You frowned slightly. "Promise me you'll never do anything like this again?"

"I promise." He smiled and assured you.

"Good." You smiled and turned around and looked at Jongup who'd been pretty quiet all morning. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just tired." He smiled.

"Are you sure?" You looked at him confused.

"Perfectly fine." He laughed slightly. "After school, are we going to view houses?"

"Do you want to come?" You asked.

"Yeah, I do." 

"We'll go after school then." You smiled. "Himchan, Yongguk.. Can we go and view houses after school?"

"Works for me." Himchan smiled.

"Me too!" Yongguk yelled. 

"Okay." You laughed.

Daehyun and Youngjae were behind the 5 of you, Daehyun kept teasing Youngjae about his eye but you could tell Daehyun was worried about Youngjae. You'd never seen an aggressive side of Daehyun, but there was a glint of anger in his eyes which made you think if he would ever show you an aggressive side. You hoped not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was awkward in the principal's office. The 7 of you were crowded in it, all patiently waiting for some form of answer from him.

"I'm sorry to bother you today, but my little brothers appear to be getting bullied." Yongguk declared.

"Who is being bullied?" The principal looked up from his computer and eyed up all of you standing in there.

Yongguk pushed Zelo and Youngjae forward. "Youngjae and Zelo. Zelo is only 16 years old and i'm not going to see him get pressured into anything. It appears one of your students seem to be dealing with illegal things, and they're trying to get Zelo to do errands for him."

"Who is this student?" He looked unconcerned.

"Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk." You announced his name.

"Why did you tell him?" Jongup whispered into your ear.

"Because I'm the only one willing to!" You replied back. "I don't care what he does to me if he finds out. He'll get expelled I think."

"I see." The principal coughed slightly. "I've had a few complaints about him, I think it's about time I done something about it."

"That's all you're going to say?" Yongguk frowned. "Expel him. Send him to jail, do something!"

"I will do something." He frowned slightly. "This is my school and I don't deal with bullying."

"I'm glad to hear that." Yongguk gave him a sarcastic smile. "If I hear Zelo or Youngjae's still getting bullied, I'll be back."

"There will be no need." He shook his head. "Thank you for reporting this matter."

"Anytime." Yongguk smiled and walked out of the principal's office, with the rest of you piling out.

"Get to class, you're already late." Himchan smiled and patted your head.

"I'll see you later." You smiled and waved to them. Walking away with Jongup you noticed Minhyuk talking to another person who looked about Zelo's age. "I hope he does get expelled." You frowned and Jongup followed your gaze.

"He should." Jongup assured you. 

"Do you think Zelo and Youngjae will be okay?" You asked, worried.

"I'm sure they'll be fine. Yongguk knows what he's doing." Jongup smiled. "Here, we're at your class. I'll see you at lunchtime." He waved you off.

"Okay, bye!" You smiled and quickly hurried into the classroom.

"Can Lee Minhyuk report to the principal's office, RIGHT NOW."

You heard the principal announce on the overhead speakers, there were some whispers from your classroom. A sly smile played on your lips. *That's what you get for hurting Youngjae and scaring Zelo!* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yongguk appeared at his work at about 10am, 1 and a half hours late. Junghye was working as she usually was, she noticed him coming in but he didn't look too happy.

"Hello Yongguk, you're late." She laughed.

"I know. I phoned the boss though to let him know I would be late." He gave her a weak smile back and made his way into the stock room.

*Hmm, something's wrong with him. He's not his usual cheery self.* She thought as she tapped her pen against a notepad. *I wonder if he's okay..* She went into thought about him, before her thoughts were interupted by a customer.

"Oh here you go. Thank you." Junghye smiled as she handed the CD's over to the customer. 

She noticed Yongguk coming out of the stock room, carrying two huge boxes, he looked like he was struggling so she decided to go over and help him. 

"Want some help?" She smiled at him, reaching up to take a box off him.

"Thanks." He replied, showing her his signature gummy smile.

"It's okay. You ought to be careful, don't carry too much okay?" She laughed. 

"It gets the job done quicker." He laughed.

"That's true." Junghye nodded and placed the box down next to where he had placed his. "Well I'll just be over there if you need me."

"I know." He smiled and returned to the stock room to get some more boxes.

She sighed slightly and walked back over to the counter. *I wonder if he'll be okay, I don't feel like i'm in the right to ask what's wrong though.* She thought to herself as she continued to tap her pen away on her notepad, again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Minhyuk won't be appearing again in the story, he was just a cameo for the part with Zelo and Youngjae. So he's now gone and no longer a character.

From now on it'll just be B.A.P, ~you~, Hyemi and Junghye as characters in the story. :)
Well, so far anyway hehe.

-xyeobo