29.

Do you believe in aliens?

It was nearing 5pm, and you were sitting in the living room patiently. You'd agreed to wait on Himchan and Yongguk coming home from work before you'd go and view the houses, but they were taking their time on returning home. You sighed and stood up, making your way out of the living room.

"Jongup." You called out into the hallway.

"Yes?" He peeked his head around the kitchen's door.

"Will you come with me tonight?" You pleaded with him.

"I thought Himchan and Yongguk were going.." He looked confused.

"They are, but they're taking ages." You sighed slightly. "Will you come too?"

"Okay." He gave you a quick smile. "When are we leaving?"

"If we leave now we can meet Yongguk and Himchan on the way." You looked about. *Where did I put the addresses?* You bit your lip nervously.

"Are you looking for these?" Jongup help up the papers that had the addresses. 

You sighed with relief. "Life saver!" You smiled and ran over to him to take them off him. 

He pulled his arm away, trying to keep the papers away from you. A playful smirk was spread across his face. You stretched your arm up to grab them, but he moved his hand to the opposite side of you.

"Give them to me!" You pouted and tried to get them off him again.

"Nope. Ask nicely." Jongup smirked.

"I don't play nice." You frowned and then tried to grab them off him, he was too quick for you. You sighed in frustration.

"You're so annoying." You pouted and turned away from him. "I'm not playing your game."

He pouted slightly and kept the papers in his hand. 

"We're leaving in 5 minutes!" You yelled and quickly made your way into your room. *Aish, so annoying.* You quickly fixed your hair and grabbed a jacket from your wardrobe and pulled it on. Jongup appeared at your door way.

"Are you okay?" He looked confused.

"I'm fine." You looked surprised. "Ready to go?"

He nodded and the two of you quickly left your appartment. Once you two made it out onto the streets Jongup turned around and spoke to you.

"Why were you moody back there?"

"I wasn't moody." You looked at him shocked.

"Yes you were." He laughed. 

"I was not!" You defended yourself.

"Fine, you weren't moody. Moody." He smirked.

"MOON JONGUP YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON ALIVE!" You yelled, causing people to stare at you in the street. "Sorry." You bowed slightly to people around you. "I wasn't, I just don't like playing games."

Jongup just smirked to himself and kept walking. You glanced over at him and then turned away, he looked over at you, still smiling and then turned away. The two of you kept doing this for a while until he finally spoke.

"________." Jongup looked at you embarrassed.

"Yeah?" You turned around and looked at him, confused.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He blushed even more, shyly looking at the ground. 

You stopped walking and burst out laughing.

"What?" Jongup looked confused.

"You're really asking me out like this? In the middle of the market?" You looked about and laughed. 

"I thought it seemed like an okay moment." He shrugged. "It's fine if you don't want to I mean I thought you did want me to ask-"

You cut him off by throwing your arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "It took you long enough to ask me, babo!" You laughed and held onto him. He was taken back by the sudden tight hug you were giving him, but he softened and wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly back.

"So is that a yes?" He smiled.

"Of course it's a yes." You laughed. "As if i'd ever say no." 

"Good." He smiled and continued to hold onto you, you two were just hugging for a while before you eventually let go. 

"Should we go now?" You blushed slightly.

"Y-Yeah that would be a good idea." Jongup smiled and then started walking. You quickly followed after him.

The two of you were walking in silence for a while, as you looked about the busy streets. Jongup slowly stretched his hand out and gently took a hold of yours, lacing his fingers through and holding on a bit tighter. You blushed extremely, but you were unbelievably happy he'd finally asked you out. You had held hands before, so you wondered why you were acting really shy the now. You were never usually shy.

"There's Yongguk!" You noticed him coming out of the shop, with a girl following after him. "Oh.. Is that the girl who gave him the job?"

"I think so.." Jongup looked over. "Is he, blushing?"

"Yongguk is blushing!" You laughed and then quickly made your way over to him, dragging Jongup along with you, noticing the girl waving goodbye to him. "Yongguk." You called behind him. 

He turned around and looked surprised. "Oh, it's you two." He smiled. "Where's Himchan?"

"Still at work I think." You shrugged. "Who was that girl?"

"Which girl?" He looked confused.

"The one you were just talking to.." You laughed.

"Oh, that's Junghye. She works here." He smiled and blushed a little.

"You're doing it again hyung!" Jongup smirked.

"Doing what?" Yongguk looked about confused.

"Blushing." You smirked.

"I-I'm not blushing! I don't blush!" He frowned slightly and looked away. "Can we go and get Himchan now?"

"Come on then." You smiled, you were in such a good mood and pulled Jongup along by his hand.

  The 3 of you soon approached the cafe Himchan worked at, it was just closing and you noticed Himchan coming out with a weird grin on his face with the owner coming out soon after him.  

"Oh hello." She smiled and greeted all of you. "I'll see you tomorrow Himchan. Ah, Jongup can you start a little earlier on saturday?"

"Yeah that's fine." He gave her a small smile.

"Great!" She smiled. "Thank you. I'll see you later." She waved and quickly wandered off in the opposite direction.

"She was oddly happy.." You looked at Himchan.

"She always is happy, it's fun working with her. She's like a mother." Himchan laughed.

"Aw." You smiled. "Shall we go? Jongup where's the first address?"

"It's actually on this street.. Up here.." He pointed and read the address. "If we go up here, then left.. I think it should be around here.." He bit his lip and frowned slightly trying to work it out.

"Don't hurt yourself Jonguppie~" Himchan laughed and took the paper off him. "It's right up here!" Himchan pointed and started making his way up towards the hill.

Yongguk just chuckled to himself slightly and looked back at Jongup, who was still frowning slightly. He just smiled and then caught up with Himchan.

"Come on then." You smiled and pulled at Jongup's hand. 

He snapped out of his thoughts and gave you a small smile and quickly started walking faster to catch up with Yongguk and Himchan.

All 4 of you stopped infront of the house and looked up at it. "Wow." You all said at the same time. 

"C-Can we afford this?" Jongup looked in amazement. 

"I think so. The estate agent gave me it in my rental price range.." You looked amazed staring at this house.

It was a huge house, which had a really modern look to it.  The 4 of you walked in, you and Jongup following after Yongguk and Himchan. Looking at the 4 of you, you actually looked like a small family. Even though you and Jongup were holding hands, still, Yongguk and Himchan really were like the mum and dad of the group. You giggled to yourself silently imagining them as an actual couple, but quickly shook the thoughts out of your head when the owners of the house appeared at the doorway.

"Hello." A small woman, who looked in her late 30s appeared with a small smile.

"Hello." You all greeted her. 

"Would you like to look around?" She offered and you all nodded, almost in synch.

The more you walked about and explored the house, the more amazed you were. It was pristine clean, and everything was perfect. You frowned slightly, this wasn't the kind of house you wanted to live in and it was most definitely not suited for the type of family you now had.

"I don't like it." You mumbled to Jongup.

"What, why?" He looked surprised, he'd been amazed at almost everything in the house.

"It's too... clean? and modern." You shrugged. "I prefer a house that looks lived in than one that's perfect all the time."

"I suppose that's true." Jongup nodded in agreement.

"Himchan, Yongguk." You called, they were in one of the other bedrooms. They appeared at the doorway.

"Do you like it?" Himchan's eyes lit up.

"No. I don't." You pouted slightly.

"Why?!" Himchan sounded surprised.

"It's too.. perfect for me." You bit your lip nervously, then Yongguk stepped in.

"I know what you mean. It's too clean and modern." Yongguk shrugged. "I don't like it either."

"Aish you two." Himchan frowned slightly. "Next?"

"Yup, next house." You smiled and made your way out of the room. The woman stopping infront of you at the bottom of the stairs. Himchan stepped forward.

"We're going to have a look at a few more houses, keep our options open." He smiled. "You have a lovely home, we'll let you know."

"Thank you." She smiled. "Goodbye." She called as the 4 of you walked out.

"Oh now I feel bad." You pouted slightly.

"Don't." Jongup smiled in an assuring way.

"We'll find a house right?" You looked at him with hope.

"Of course we will." He laughed and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you into him. 

You just smiled and looked up at the sky, the sun was fading and it was becoming a bit more darker. The stars would be out soon. You smiled as you thought of Hyemi, she'd be proud of you right now watching the stars. You giggled to yourself and thought of Jongup looking up at the sky. *I'm dating an alien, oh my god.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After struggling through a few more houses, you all appeared at the last one. Your eyes lit up instantly. 

"This one is it. I know it." You smiled and admired the house. 

"How do you know?" Himchan looked at you confused.

"I just do okay!" You said excitedly. "It's perfect." You made your way inside and was greeted by a small old man. He looked adorable, and reminded you of your grandpa.

"Hello." He smiled. 

"Hello there." You smiled. "Your home looks lovely already!"

"Thank you, I've taken care of it well, with the help of my wife." He smiled.

"I can tell." You smiled. "Do you mind if we take a look around?"

"Not at all." He ushered you in and you quickly ran up the stairs, dragging Jongup with you.

"I knew it would be perfect." You looked about the top level and noticed it had 4 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. It wasn't old fashioned, but it wasn't completely modern, and it looked lived in and cosey.

"This is the kind of house you want?" Jongup looked around. "I like it."

"Me too." You smiled and made your way downstairs, meeting up again with Yongguk and Himchan.

"We like it." They both said at the same time.

"Me too." You smiled and clapped your hands, the old man appeared at the living room doorway. 

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled.

"Why are you renting it out?" You looked at him confused.

"Well, my wife passed away a couple of months ago and I'm going to move into a smaller house." He smiled softly, but looked hurt. "I don't like living in this big house by myself."

"I see. I'm sorry to hear about your wife." You softened your expression. "I really do love your house."

"Thank you, It means a lot to the both of us. So take care of it okay?" He laughed at you.

"I promise you I will." You laughed.

"And you." He stopped and looked at Jongup. "You take care of her okay?"

"I can definitely promise you that." Jongup smiled and assured the man, but he looked away quickly and stared at the floor. *I might not be living here for much longer.*

"Thank you." You giggled. 

"Well, I'll let you move in as soon as you want." He smiled.

"Really?!" Your eyes lit up again.

"How about 2 weeks?" He smiled.

"Perfect!" You clapped your hands gently. "Thank you so much!"

"Well, that was quick." Himchan smirked. "Thank you." He bowed to the old man and made his way out of the house.

"Thanks." Yongguk done the same, followed by you and Jongup. 

"So... We'll be living here in two weeks time?" Himchan smiled at you, his huge greasy grin.

"We will." You smiled.

"Will it be big enough?" Yongguk looked at you confused. "It only has 4 rooms."

"Well.. If there's two to a room." You looked at them. "You and Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae, Me and Jongup.. And then Zelo can have a room to himself seeing as he complains about having no space." You laughed.

"You and Jongup? You don't want your own room... It is your house after all." Yongguk narrowed his eyes.

"I don't mind." You smiled cutely at him and then looked at Jongup. "Do you?"

"Not at all." He smirked at you, pulling you into him. 

"Good to hear." You smiled, and he leant down and gently kissed your lips.

"Okay can we get home now please." Himchan frowned and grabbed your wrist, dragging you away from Jongup. 

You just giggled as Jongup ran after you and Himchan, with Yongguk following as the 4 of you made your way home. *I love these guys.* You smiled to yourself as you thought of them all, and how close you'd all became so quickly. It was perfect, and they really seemed like family to you.



------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. THE TEASER FOR B.A.P'S MV AND THEIR NEW PICTURES AND EVERYTHING, MY FEELS JUST LIKE EXPLODED OMG.

Who's new look does everyone like the best? Or do you all just love everyone's? :)

I personally LOVE all of their new hair. I was a bit reluctant about them not being blonde anymore, but oh my god. I cannot. Jongup just looks wonderful with that colour of hair. And I love all the colours that have been used. :3

-end of my spazzing fangirlyness-

Anyways enjoy this chapter. ^_^~

-xyeobo