68.

Do you believe in aliens?

You were preparing your birthday meal for yourself, Junghye, Minhyun and Hyemi. Junghye and Minhyun insisted that you sit down and let one of them cook, but you wouldn't let them, you were determined to cook this meal because it was the last time you'd ever be with them together, seeing as you were moving in two days.

"__________ come get your present!" Minhyun called through from the dining room.

"Yeah, I'll get it when I'm finished cooking!" You yelled back.

"Hurry up!" He jokingly replied.

"You didn't have to get me anything!" You said quickly. "I said no presents!"

"What kind of friend would I be if I never bought my best friend a present?" Minhyun appeared at the doorway of the kitchen with a raised eyebrow. "Come on, let me finish cooking and you can sit down and relax." He placed his hands on your shoulders and pushed you out of the kitchen.

"Yeah come and open the presents we got you!" Junghye excitedly said.

"Oh alright then." You sighed in defeat and sat down with a huge smile.

"I'll finish off the meal after you've opened my present." Minhyun sat down and smiled.

"Okay." You nodded and were handed two presents. You opened Minhyun's first. "Thank you so much!" You squealed as you opened the present to reveal a brand new Hello Kitty teddy. "I bet your little sister is jealous of this right? Wah it's massive!" You laughed as you placed it on the chair next to you. 

"She was a little jealous but I promised I'd buy her something new soon." He smirked at you.

"You're a good big brother." You smiled and then opened Junghye's present. Your eyes widened as you held the panda bracelet in your hand. "Thank you so much! How did you know pandas were my favourite?!" You squealed. 

"Yongguk told me." Junghye shrugged and laughed. "They're mine too! Look we have the same." She held her wrist out and revealed a panda bracelet that matched yours.

"Ahh so cute!!" You giggled and quickly put it on next to your charm bracelet from Jongup. 

"Oh ________, that's lovely! Who got you that?" Junghye asked.

"Jongup." You bit your lip.

Junghye and Minhyun looked at you surprised.

"They sent you presents?" Junghye asked quickly.

"Yeah." You nodded. "I'll go and get them."

"I'm going to finish off cooking, I'll see them when I'm done! I don't want your hardwork going to waste." Minhyun laughed and walked away.

"Is he...okay?" Junghye raised her eyebrow, she was confused as to why he left as soon as the boys presents were mentioned.

"Um, I think so." You looked confused. "Why?"

"He's... weird." Junghye almost giggled. "No offence, but there's something strange about him..."

"I think so too." Hyemi agreed.

"He's my friend, stop it." You pouted and stood up, making your way to get your presents. You returned and laid them out on the table, explaining what was from who and you handed Junghye the cards to read.

"Makes more sense now." Junghye nodded. "Your necklace is pretty too by the way." She smiled at you.

"Thanks. Hyemi bought me it." You smiled. "I love everything I got this year, I feel so special." You laughed.

"You're supposed to on your birthday!" Junghye laughed. 

"Have your parents visited you yet?" Hyemi asked.

"Not yet. They phoned me earlier to wish me a happy birthday, but they're coming around tomorrow to finish off packing so they said they'll come visit me then. They had some business meeting tonight." You jokingly yawned.

"I see." Hyemi laughed.

"Dinner's ready!" Minhyun called and started bringing plates through.

"I'll help you." Junghye stood up and made her way through, bringing the food through and placing it on the table.

"Enjoy!" Minhyun said as he sat down next to you and noticed all the presents. "Aw wow! You got an ipad?!"

You nodded. "Youngjae oppa bought it for me."

"Ahh Youngjae.. I miss him." Minhyun said as he began eating.

"You miss Youngjae?" You looked at him surprised.

"Yeah." Minhyun smiled.

"...Why?" You looked at him confused.

"I miss them all, they were nice guys." Minhyun nodded.

"Oh." You smiled and looked over at Junghye who mouthed 'Weirdo!' to you. You started to laugh and then quickly started eating some food.

"Your charm bracelet is lovely though _______." Minhyun smiled.

"Thank you." You nodded and continued to eat. "So guys, enjoy this meal because it'll be our last one together! I'll  miss you all." You pouted.

"Actually __________." Minhyun started. 

"Yeah?" You looked at him surprised.

"We'll be seeing a lot of each other because I actually got accepted into Busan National University." He smiled at you.

You almost choked. "YOU DID?!" You yelled.

"Yeah!" He laughed.

"I didn't know you were interested in BNU." Hyemi asked confused.

"I'm not even interested in it. I want to go to SNU." You pouted.

"Well, my father thinks it's a lot better than SNU." Minhyun shrugged. "So I'll be staying in dorms through there."

"Me too!" You said surprised. "Waah I won't be alone!"

"How great is that." Hyemi laughed. "That's good! Just don't forget about me okay?"

"Ah, I'm happy for you guys." Junghye said but looked over at Hyemi with a 'What on earth?' look. She coughed nervously. "So, Minhyun." Junghye started. "How's your love life?" Completely changing conversation.

Minhyun almost choked on his food. "My what?"

"You know.. your love life. Are you dating anyone?" She smiled.

"Ahh, no I'm not." He shook his head.

"Like anyone?" Junghye raised her eyebrow.

"Actually.. I did." Minhyun said. "But he moved away."

"I'm sorry did you say he?" Junghye asked confused. 

"Yes, He moved away." Minhyun smiled.

"....You're gay?" You asked him surprised. "Why didn't you tell me! We're best friends!" You shouted outraged.

"I didn't think it was important." Minhyun laughed.

*Damnit. He doesn't like her. I was wrong all along.. So, he really does only like her as a friend? I'm so bad at judging people.* Junghye mentally slapped herself. *He's gay!!*

"Well.. it is." You laughed. "So who is he?"

"You really want to know?" He smirked.

"Of course!" You replied.

"I'm curious too." Junghye laughed. "I didn't mean to sound rude, I was just wondering about your love life. It's a thing I like to know about people."

"It's alright, don't worry." Minhyun smiled. "Well, actually... I had a little crush on Youngjae."

The 3 of you girls almost spat your food on poor Minhyun. "YOUNGJAE?!" You all yelled at the same time.

"Y-Yeah.. Youngjae." Minhyun said, startled.

"Oh my!" Hyemi squealed. "That's cute."

"That is cute!" You replied. "But that's ashame, Youngjae oppa isn't gay." You pouted.

"Ahh, I know." Minhyun pouted.

"You guys would've been cute together!" You joked.

"Thanks." Minhyun laughed. 

"Time for cake!" Hyemi announced as she brought your birthday cake through with 18 lit candles.

"Make a wish __________." Junghye smiled as they all started singing happy birthday to you.

*I wish Jongup and B.A.P will return.* You shut your eyes and blew out all the candles. *I just hope it comes true.* You sighed and smiled.

"What did you wish for then?!" Minhyun said excited.

"If I told you it won't come true." You smirked and stuck your tongue out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the strange, yet enjoyable dinner everyone was sitting relaxing in the living room watching some tv. Minhyun only stayed for a few more hours and had to leave due to him working early in the morning.

"Thank you for coming, you helped make my birthday more memorable." You gave him a smile and a quick hug.

"You're welcome. I'll see you when we move to Busan." He winked at you but noticed you weren't so happy. "Don't worry ________, things are going to get better." He ruffled your hair.

"Thanks Minhyun." You nodded. "I really hope so." You smiled.

"I'll speak to you sometime soon." He smiled and waved. "Bye!" He called as you waved goodbye and eventually shut the door.

You returned to the living room and slumped down on the couch.

"What's wrong ________?" Junghye asked confused.

"I'm just thinking about things." You sighed. "I'm moving in two days!"

"I know you are." Junghye pouted. "We'll miss you."

"A lot!" Hyemi said.

"I know, I'm going to miss you guys too." You started chewing your lips.

"Least you won't be alone, you have Minhyun." Hyemi nodded, trying to be optimistic as usual.

"I know." You smiled.

"Truthfully, I thought he had a crush on you." Junghye laughed. "Before I found out he was gay!"

"Me too!!" Hyemi started laughing.

"You guys!" You said whilst laughing. "I'm in love with Jongup, and if anything.. I'd never date  Minhyun. We're too good friends."

"We know that.. but does Minhyun know that?" Junghye raised her eyebrows. "Well, he does now." She started laughing. "I can't believe I thought he fancied you!"

"Me neither. I can't believe he's gay either! And he had a crush on Youngjae too... No wonder he wanted to spend time with him before they moved!"

"Oh yeah.. I forgot about that." Hyemi started laughing. "Aish.. we're so stupid."

"I know!" You laughed but then stopped. "Um guys?"

"Yeah?" They both looked at you.

"Can you stay the night? I don't really want to be by myself.." You pouted.

"Of course!" They both said with a huge smile. 

"Ahh thank you!" You smiled. "You're the best."

"I know." Hyemi smiled and then burst out laughing.

"This has been an amazing birthday!" You said with a huge grin.

"Aw, I'm glad you've had a lovely day." Junghye smiled.

"Me too." Hyemi nodded. "I know it would've been better if Jongup and the boys could've been here with you."

"Yeah, I know." You sighed. "But things are moving on now, and there's nothing I can do."

"You're right. It's just time for us to move on, it was a fun run." Junghye laughed. 

"And maybe one day, they will come back." Hyemi shrugged. "Who knows."

"Yeah, and I'll be waiting!" You laughed and then started to yawn. "I'm tired."

"Yeah same." Hyemi pouted.

"Shall we go and sleep then?" Junghye suggested.

"Sure." You smiled and the 3 of you made your way upstairs and got ready for bed.

It was surprising how close you and Junghye had became over the past few months, and it was nice having her around. She'd became like a big sister to you, she was a shoulder to lean on whenever needed and you knew she'd always be there. She was one friend you would keep close. It was the same with Hyemi, and you knew you'd never forget them when you moved away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was horrendously awkward. It was the first time you had seen your parents since they announced you'd be moving, despite them calling everyday you didn't know what to say to them.

"Happy  birthday darling." Your mum smiled and handed your present over to you.

"Thanks." You accepted it and opened it. There were two pair of keys.

"What's this?" You asked confused. 

"The keys to your brand new car and your new appartment. You didn't think we'd let you stay in dorms now did you?" Your dad said surprised.

"Why not? Why can't I have a room mate and everything that you're supposed to have at university?" You said shocked.

"Because why would you want that? You don't have to worry about anything." Your dad laughed.

"Well.. Thank you." You gave them a smile. "I'm grateful for the present."

"You're welcome." Your mum smiled. "Are you all packed?"

"Almost. There's only some things to be packed and then everything can be taken away." You smiled.

"Alright, we'll just start packing things into the car then shall we?" Your dad smiled. 

Your mum and dad and yourself made your way up the stairs and started collecting the boxes.

"What's this?" Your mum asked confused, picking up a heavy box.

"Jongup's things." You simply stated.

"Why have you not returned them to him?" Your mum said surprised.

"He moved before I could."

"Well we'll get rid of them, you've got no need for them." Your dad said.

"NO!" You shouted quickly. "I mean.. no I like having them."

"Oh sweetheart, they'll only remind you of him more." Your mum said sympathetically. 

"I know mum, but I like having his things." You said.

"Very well." Your dad said and made his way out of your room with two boxes.

"Come on then, we'll put these in the car." Your mum said with a smile.

"Be careful." You warned her.

"I will!" She laughed and made her way out with you trailing behind her.

*I don't see why you guys are trying to be all nice and happy families now. I'm still really angry at you both.*

"Why do you need all this guys stuff __________? It's just going to clutter up your new appartment." Your dad frowned slightly.

"Because I miss them dad! And I want it to remind me of them." You glared at him and shoved the last box into the car and shut the door.

"Right." Your dad just simply nodded. "Well, we'll be round tomorrow to come get you in the morning." He smiled.

"Okay." You simply replied. "Bye." You turned your back to go in but your mum stopped you. 

"Here." She handed you a small box that was wrapped with a red bow.

"What's this?" You asked confused.

"Something special. Go inside and open it." She smiled.

"O-Okay. Thanks mum." You said and waved goodbye. You disappeared into your empty house and looked around.

"Well, you gave me a good few months. I'll miss you." You smiled and looked about, slumping down on the couch. You looked at the box your mum had given you and reluctantly opened it. 

"Why'd she give me this?" You stared at it confused and pulled the ring out the box, your mum had written a little card on the inside of the lid.

"This is my lucky ring. It will bring you good luck no matter what, I'm passing it down to you because right now you need it more than me. I love you, my darling daughter. -Mum." 

You twirled it around in your fingers and then slid it onto your left ring finger, it fit perfectly, surprisingly. 
*Thanks mum.* You smiled to yourself and hoped for the best that this ring really would bring you luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, guess what guys.. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS MY FINAL CHAPTER. OMG.

sobs, I'm sad this fanfic is ending. :(

I'll miss it a lot.

-xyeobo